FightBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

Fightboy NBA picks

Hey guys, I like two games for tonight:

match:Brooklyn Nets-Toronto Raptors
    pick:Brooklyn -5.5
    odds:1.96 188 bet
    stake:2/10

Brooklyn should do big steep forward in that seazon,they have on paper great tranfers added Joe Johnson,Teletovic,Watson who should be great backup for Williams and Blatche who looks like this place are perfect to him and his black personality are gone and basketball is the most important thing to him now.That team looks really promising in preseazon,Brook Lopez are back after injury and should be top scorer about every big man in league.Home opener-new place in Brooklyn,I expected big support.Toronto also do step forward and added Lowry,Valanciunas,lookkks promising but I rated them like a bad travellers and dont expected to play really close game to the end here.

match:Milwaukee Bucks-Cleveland Cavaliers
    pick:Bucks -6.5
    odds:1.92 expect

Two teams play back to back game but Milwaukee have home opener and fans in Milwaukee are great,give them always big boost.Also Bucks are typical home team but besides that last night win on the road vs strong Boston,looks great,great sharing the ball and they two stars guards looks like they have chemistry and like play witch each oder.Cleveland can do steep forward this seazon but they shows last night they two diferent faces after great start lose by big margin vs strong Chicago team, but I rated them like really pour travellers, they can do something but on home field, on the road vs that strong home side like Milwaukee also vs team that loks so promising this should be really hard for talented Irving win rivaly vs two guards on his level like Jennings and Monta.I expected that Bucks cover that handi tonbight.

FightBoy

Nets are ok and Milwaukee win by 3 so I'm 1:1 now

FightBoy

For today I have +4.5 for Knicks because I rated them best team in NBA so far and they play great witch great sharing ball and good D,Woodson are the man here;-).Philly dont play great yet and need time, I doybt that new players like Young should help them do steep forvard,Lou Williams was much better and Bynum still out. 1.92 pinnacle.

FightBoy

and my next pick is about the same game.Knicks ML 2.45 pinnacle

FightBoy

Philadelphia 76 ers- New York Knicks 88-110 FT

so my both picks are ok ,knicks are in great shape till now :-) and I'm 3-1 so far

FightBoy

for today I like only one game:

Denver-10 1.93 pinnacle

I like Denver tonight,they have bad start but now shows better basketball,many players are involved in their game -that was always they biggest advantage when George Karl are they head coach.Brewer are great from 3-point rane,Faried shows that have not only potential but may be great player now and here,Iggy start play his basketball,Gallinari,McGee are also good players and shows that.Also Nuggets home ground are always tough teritory to any team , even much stronger than that Pistons.Wjhat can I say about Detroit? They are not better than last seazon til now,I dont like they roster,they young talents need time and rest need new boost because coach Frank dont look like a person who do many changes that this team needed imediately.Nuggets to cover.

FightBoy

Quote Originally Posted by FightBoy View Post
    for today I like only one game:

Denver-10 1.93 pinnacle

I like Denver tonight,they have bad start but now shows better basketball,many players are involved in their game -that was always they biggest advantage when George Karl are they head coach.Brewer are great from 3-point rane,Faried shows that have not only potential but may be great player now and here,Iggy start play his basketball,Gallinari,McGee are also good players and shows that.Also Nuggets home ground are always tough teritory to any team , even much stronger than that Pistons.Wjhat can I say about Detroit? They are not better than last seazon til now,I dont like they roster,they young talents need time and rest need new boost because coach Frank dont look like a person who do many changes that this team needed imediately.Nuggets to cover.
    Denver-Detroit 109-97 FT

FightBoy

So I'm 4-1 record this time

FightBoy

Hey, today I have one game:

match:Toronto-Houston
    pick:Toronto+4
    ods: 2.00 gamebookers

Houston is a good team belowe 0.500 but are also bad travellers and are 2-6 on the road,they also are witchou Patrick Patterson who play really great in last games for them so this should be big blow for them.
    Rapotors have some rumors because Andrea Bargnani probably say too much that he think that they are worst in league but after all true is that he are in bad shape in that seazon and witcvhout him team can play even better,he have contussion and should dont play tonight,tey coach Dwyne Casey dont panic and whont that they stay together and fight in last game they win vs Dallas at home by double digits and at home they really dont lose games by big margin so I expected that they should fight for win to the last second.

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

i say beware the wounded raptor..motivation is worth alot in any sport..i expect raptorswill fight bigtime..whether they have the skill 2 match is unknown

FightBoy

match:Philadelphia 76ers-Los Angeles Lakers
    pick:Philly ML
    odds:2.00 gamebookers

I like Philly tonight,they always are tough to beat at home even in fact that Holiday are questionable,Turner in good form.Lakers show in last game vs Wizards that they have many problems,Kobe to often shoot the ball even in fact that he must score because his team mates play nothing, and always when he play like hero they lost,Pau and Hill are questionable and they still dont have true PG because Nash and Blake absences.They win vs Washingtoin by 6 but play really bad and Philly are much better team than Wizards and I expected Philly to win.There is really nice odds 2.00 in gamebookers for they win.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 12-16-12 at 08:07 AM.

FightBoy

Hey, today I have one game:

match:Toronto-Houston
    pick:Toronto+4
    ods: 2.00 gamebookers

Houston is a good team belowe 0.500 but are also bad travellers and are 2-6 on the road,they also are witchou Patrick Patterson who play really great in last games for them so this should be big blow for them.
    Rapotors have some rumors because Andrea Bargnani probably say too much that he think that they are worst in league but after all true is that he are in bad shape in that seazon and witcvhout him team can play even better,he have contussion and should dont play tonight,tey coach Dwyne Casey dont panic and whont that they stay together and fight in last game they win vs Dallas at home by double digits and at home they really dont lose games by big margin so I expected that they should fight for win to the last second.

Raptors-Rockets 103-96 FT

FightBoy

I'm 5-1

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

what you want a gift beginners luck come talk to me after 20 games UOTE=FightBoy;17146294]I'm 5-1 [/QUOTE]

FightBoy

I'm not beginner mate ,and I dont think that I have luck beside I love haters It' is not problem you can check it out after 20 or even more games

Philly lost so I'm 5-2 and beginner luck are end :P

FightBoy

Today we have new interesting games.I check it out and have some tips:

match:Orlando Magic-Minnesota Timberwolves
    pick:Orlando ML
    odds:2.30 gamebookers

Two teams in great form,Wolves have Rubio back and play great unselfish basketball, but Lee are out,Josh Howard are questionable but Love should be back. Orlando play witch big intensee and every player involved - they also super motivated at home, in last games they surprise even stronger teams and can win also on road,they win vs strong Warriors-I expected interesting game ere and really cant decide who win ,typical 50/50 game but when I have in that circumistances 2.30 for home team I see great value on that and take it.I also like teams wchich play hard every night and Magic are that kind of team right now.

FightBoy

match: Detroit Pistons-Los Angeles Clippers
    pick:Clippers -6.5
    odds:1.91 boylessports

Detroit play third game in 4 days and their should be very tired-this is big reason why I take that bet but also when I see for rooster -big advantage in first five and even bigger on bench.Clippers bench are one of best in league now and players like Bledsoe,Odom,Barnes,Turiaf,Crawford should do the difference here and easy cover that spread.

FightBoy

Today we have new interesting games.I check it out and have some tips:

match:Orlando Magic-Minnesota Timberwolves
    pick:Orlando ML
    odds:2.30 gamebookers

Two teams in great form,Wolves have Rubio back and play great unselfish basketball, but Lee are out,Josh Howard are questionable but Love should be back. Orlando play witch big intensee and every player involved - they also super motivated at home, in last games they surprise even stronger teams and can win also on road,they win vs strong Warriors-I expected interesting game ere and really cant decide who win ,typical 50/50 game but when I have in that circumistances 2.30 for home team I see great value on that and take it.I also like teams wchich play hard every night and Magic are that kind of team right now.
    Magic-Wolves 102-93 FT

FightBoy

match: Detroit Pistons-Los Angeles Clippers
    pick:Clippers -6.5
    odds:1.91 boylessports

Detroit play third game in 4 days and their should be very tired-this is big reason why I take that bet but also when I see for rooster -big advantage in first five and even bigger on bench.Clippers bench are one of best in league now and players like Bledsoe,Odom,Barnes,Turiaf,Crawford should do the difference here and easy cover that spread.
    Detroit-Clippers 76-88 FT

FightBoy

match:Miami Heat-Minnesota Timberwolves
    pick:Wolves +9
    odds:1.92 SBO

Miami play great defence in last games,but vs really bad team like Wizards is much easier than vs strong Wolves.Team from Minneapolis play great last night vs Magic but lost concentration in last minutes of game, they realy can play and European players like Shved,Kirilenko and Pekovic give them big boost,Rubio are out but Love play and do it really well.In last games between that teams was 103-101 on the road so I expected close game.

FightBoy

match:Miami Heat-Minnesota Timberwolves
    pick:Wolves ML
    odds:5.00 bet 365
    stake:1/10

Like I said in my previous post this game should be closer than many people think and Wolves can do surprise here, for that great odds and in fact that they really play well this is worth a try for small stake.

FightBoy

match:Brooklyn Nets-Utah Jazz
    pick:Nets -5
    odds:1.95 pinnacle

Everyone knows that Jazz are much worse team on the road like at home,they even lost vs Suns on road.Brooklyn dont play great in last games but this time they play witch Brook Lopez their best scorer and shoot blocker-witch him they are much better in both ends of field and I expected that they should cover that spread.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Be careful with Nets, tommorow they had away game with Knicks which is, in my opinion, much more meaningful game for them. So maybe they they won't go ''all in'' tonight...

FightBoy

This are for my two bets on Minnesota, two points shy handi and win less:

Miami-Minnesota 103-92 FT

FightBoy

Nets-Jazz 90-92 FT

two great chances for overtime and miss 16 points lead after first half, but any excuses are good- that night was bad.

FightBoy

match:Toronto-Detroit
    pick:Toronto ML
    odd:1.7 Centrebet

Toronto are in best shape in that seazon,Calderon play great,witchout Basrrgnani they play more unselfish basketball and this time have deep bench-Anderson,Amir Johnson,Lucas and Ross give them boost,at home they are even more confidence.Detroit play not so bad defence but they offence are bad,on the road vs motivated Raptors this should be not enough to win.Small stake because Raptors play b2b.

FightBoy

match:Kings-Warriors
    pick:Warriors -3
    odd:1.95 pinnacle

I cant rated this two teams,Golden state play best basketball in last years,they have great starters,Lee are in lifeform,Curry,Thompson are best 3-point duo in NBA and they have great bench witch Landry and Jack.Kings at home play little better than on road but they dont have that quality bench and for sure dont have that consistent players because every player can score much and every can play nothing so my choice are simple I prefer better and more confident side and expoected Warriors cover that small spread.

FightBoy

match:Toronto-Detroit
    pick:Toronto ML
    odd:1.7 Centrebet

Toronto are in best shape in that seazon,Calderon play great,witchout Basrrgnani they play more unselfish basketball and this time have deep bench-Anderson,Amir Johnson,Lucas and Ross give them boost,at home they are even more confidence.Detroit play not so bad defence but they offence are bad,on the road vs motivated Raptors this should be not enough to win.Small stake because Raptors play b2b.
    Toronto-Detroit 97-91 FT

FightBoy

match:Kings-Warriors
    pick:Warriors -3
    odd:1.95 pinnacle

I cant rated this two teams,Golden state play best basketball in last years,they have great starters,Lee are in lifeform,Curry,Thompson are best 3-point duo in NBA and they have great bench witch Landry and Jack.Kings at home play little better than on road but they dont have that quality bench and for sure dont have that consistent players because every player can score much and every can play nothing so my choice are simple I prefer better and more confident side and expoected Warriors cover that small spread.
    Kings-Warriors 131-127 FT

FightBoy

match:Portland-Denver
    pick: Denver-3.5
    odds:1.85 betathome
    stake:7/10

Portland are well known like team wich good first five but also like team that dont have bench,tonight they are in big trouble because two of their starters Aldridge and Matthews are out ,Aldridge are their best player and Matthews probably best scorer so this are big blowe,in starting five should play Jeffries and Barton-much worse players and also on bench they dont have anything only players wchich dont play much minutes like Leonard,Price,Williams also they reserves like Pavlovic,Smith,Freeland are out so their are short handed.Why I'm so confident about Nuggets here? Because they are hot right now,know how play on road and the most important thing-they have great bench,players like Brewer,McGee,Miller should do the difference vs thay bad Portland reserves and this is my biggest and best argument that they should easy cover that spread.

FightBoy

Portland-Denver 101-93 FT

I'm absolutely angry because when my source say that players like Freeland,Matthevs and Pavlovic dont play I belive and my bet are basic on that information-that players some how play and my bet are bad also

FightBoy

match:Knicks-Chicago
    pick:Knicks -5.5
    odds:1.84 5dimes

Knicks have back Melo and witch him looks like contender team,play great basketball especialy at home.Chicago still witchout Rose and Hamilton play really good Defence like always and good basketball but they have some problems in ofence witchout that absences and even great passing skills that Joakim Noah have can dont help to fight against such great spread court team and hit many threes like Knicks.I expected that Knicks cover that spread after not easy game but they are better ofensively and home advantage so I like them tonight.Knicks win vs Nets and I really rated Nets and Bulls witchout Rose like similar level teams especially far from home because at home Bulls rule.So my choice are simple - Knicks to cover5.5.

FightBoy

match:Wolves-Rockets
    pick:Rockets +6.5
    odds:1.90 Marathon

I see really nice value in that game and I show you many arguments why:
    First of all I must say that Wolves play really nice basketball in last period,even witchout Kevin Love and even if they lose,they do it witch close games even vs really strong oponents like Miami for example,they players like Pekovic and Shved are realy much improve last period,they have great bench witch Barea,Lidnour play solid as always,Kirilenko also.Tonight Love are back so they have chance to win.

But.. I dont understand bookies when I see the lines because:

Houston play really great basketball last time,they are best scoring team in whole league,they can win vs anybody and shows that last night vs very strong at home Chicago when they humilitatrd tem and win more than 20,They players play like they be in lifeform,Lin play really great almost like when he was witch Knicks,Harden are top players in league,not only scoring,they have also great rebounder and finisher under rim Asik so even Minnesota big mens and great rebiounders like Love or Pekovic dont have that easy job,Parsons are meybe best third option in league because he also can rebound/pass not only scoring and he can score in every place on field,Patterson have still injury but Morris oplay realy good.

So I see that game like really nice to watch and hard to predicted who win,typical 50/50- +6.5 for Houston? I take it for sure.

FightBoy

match:Wolves-Rockets
    pick:Rockets ML
    odds:3.05! Marathon
    stake:1/10

Like I wrote in my previous bet about handi here,Houston are in great form and really can win that game,I'm convincent that Wolves dont should be that big favourites here and odds are really great to catch.

FightBoy

match:Bucks-Nets
    pick:Bucks ML
    odd:1.71 Marathon

I always play against team wchich play nothing and have great name.Brooklyn are that team in last period,I saw they last (win) game vs Philly at home and I cant belive that they win that,thet win at last by 3 points but play like crap,in attack play nothing,no spacing,no passing,no pick and roll,only take the ball and play one on one,nothing more.On defence they are not that bad but also dont play great D because dont have many points in transition.They last home game vs Boston when they lost by double digit and Boston play most game reserves show me that they really are in bad form.And tonight they play vs Milwaukee -team wchich on history beetwen that teams win most of games and like play vs Nets,also have great speed players like Ellis or Jennings and Nets dont like run so much.I'm really sure about that pick.

1234 ... Last