FightBoy
    FightBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

match:Chicago-San Antonio
    pick:San Antonio +3
    odd:1.78 5 dimes
    stake:2/10

Chicago in my opinion great home team but overall in not that great shape like Spurs witch phenomenal last time Tony Parker-meybe Duncan,Ginobili back or meybe not but witch them or not Spurs play great basketball have true leader TP and phenomenal bench so they shouldnt be udnerdogs here even on road-I like them tonight and see nice value in +3 for them.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-12-13 at 03:32 AM.

FightBoy

match: Detroit-New Orleans
    pick: Detroit -4
    odd:1.81 pinnacle

Detroit after Calderon is in their team looks even better,play like a team have real PG and Kbight play most like S and that small players looks well together also big mans Monroe,Maxiell play great,deep team-Villanueva,Stuckey.Really imporessive,tey win last two games vs Milwaukee and San Antonio-impressive, and thats why I like them tonight and give them a credit to cover that small handi against team witch bad defense like Hornets.Team from New Orlean play bad late, rookie Davis are under expectations in last games,only Vasquez polay good basketball so I like Detroit chances here to cover.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-12-13 at 03:32 AM.

FightBoy

Clippers delivered so easy, San Antonio even witchout best trio also-thats why they coach Popovich are the man. Detroit lost . So 2:1 night .

FightBoy

match: Detroit-Washington
    pick:Washington ML
    odd:2.15 5 dimes

Detroit are pretty ok , even win vs San Atonio in last gamkes but at least lost vs Hornets by 19.Washington win last all games vs Clippers,Knicks, Nets and Milwaukee- impressive.Detroit play at home so this should be typical 50-50 game and I like Wizards here because odd are great and valuable,Detroit are still witchout Drummond and witch him play better defensively,Washington witchout injures and Beal back-in last game he have 28 pts.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-14-13 at 06:42 AM.

FightBoy

match:OKC-Miami
    pick:Miami +5
    odd:2.05 188 bet
    stake:3/10

This time will be short previev-Two great teams two in good shape so why Miami are so big underdog here? I dont know, LBJ are in best shape in whole league now and in that fact also whole team play aggresive,Wade also play great,Bosh,Ray and otchers 3 points great scorers.OKC ok are also great but C'mon not that much and ion fact that OKC are at home it is 50/50 game for me and +5 for champs and 2.05? are u kidding me? I like that I see value in that bet.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-15-13 at 03:21 AM.

FightBoy

match:OKC-Miami
    pick: Miami ML
    odd:2.99 pinnacle
    stake:1/10

Like I said in my previous bet 50/50 game and best player in the world in great shape in underdog team-2.99 for that champs team is really big for me.Small stake but worth a try .
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-15-13 at 03:22 AM.

FightBoy

match:Lakers-Clippers
    pick:Clippers -3
    odd:1.95 188 bet

I love Lakers,they are my favourite team always and always have been, but I really cant see that they competive tonight vs Clippers because they are simply much worst team,worst coach for sure-and they looking chemistry now.Clippers have great chemistry and are injury free now,they yet show they true potential witch that whole healthy guys are back and even witchout them they are brilloiant team so they are most improovement team meybe in league and are my cointeders one of four best in leagur for title.CP3 are back and play great,everybody involved, home advantage are gone because this is derby game in that same place and atmosphere high, two teams super motivated but one of them in much bigger form and skills advantage.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-15-13 at 03:22 AM.

FightBoy

It was so easy in but stakes was not biggest because my 50/50 form in last period.3-0 night

FightBoy

match:Golden State-Phoenix
    pick:Suns +8
    odds:2.02 pinnacle

Golden State was good team but in last period bookie meybe dont see that they simply sucks-lost every game,Bogut still no full healthy and we see that,bad defence.They could play better but if this should be easy vs that Suns?I doubt because Suns also are not great team but they have some improove after coach Hunter are witch them and play some better defence,they win last night road game vs Portland-hard teritory so why not vs Warriors in bad form? Dragic was fantastic this time added career high 18 assists and everybody was involved, every player can make 10 points or more in that team when he play like that and apetite are big also every player play super hard before trade time and many trade roumors about Suns.+8 for Suns? I like that.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-21-13 at 02:38 AM.

FightBoy

match:Minnesota-Philadelhia
    pick:Minnesota-3
    ods:1.95 5 dimes

I dont trust Philadelhia and even more I dont trust them far away from home :-). That team are much worst than previous year witch Andre because he is gone and Bynum dont play,Lou Williams are also gone,players who replace that guys are inconsistent so much and defense are weaker especially on road.I dount think they make play off and dont deserve now for it,we will se in future how it will be.Now we have injury plagued Minnesota witchout best player Love still but Kirilenko are back,Pekovic are back, Rubio play like he used to play in last seazon and play really great,Deron Williams also play much better and not only score, he attack basket and rebound,Barea,Ridnour consistent as always and at home they can play, even when Kirilenko,Rubio and Pek was injury they play not that bad basketball and lost games at the ends and witch small margin of points, now they have some players back and should do big steep forward and home game vs bad travellers like philly should give them a chance.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-21-13 at 02:38 AM.

FightBoy

2 point decided that Suns dont cover,Minny delivered so 1-1 night .

Lord KG
    Lord KG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Any plays for tonight?

FightBoy

match:OKC-Minnesota
    pick:Minnesota +14
    odds:1.93 5 dimes

This time will be short, OKC are great team but lost last 3 games, Minnesota play better last period ,Rubio play really good and Pekovic,Kirilenko back,Williams looks much better.So 14 points difference is really big.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-23-13 at 06:33 AM.

FightBoy

match:Warriors-Spurs
    pick:Spurs-3
    stake:7/10

Warriors was in deep crisis but win last home game vs under 0.500 Phoenix. But I dont know it that they are so good or Suns so weak, and when I see how Spurs play I must say that they are marvellous and destroy last night great team like Clippers really are on road so I must say that Warriors should be evcen easier team to beat here because their defensce are shaky and Spurs dont should be even tired play b2b because use their great bench and roation in their team are best in league(Clippersa are second ). So I must take that game serious and stake also must be serious.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-23-13 at 06:34 AM.

FightBoy

match:Hornets-Nets
    pick:Nets ML
    odds:2.25 5 dimes

Hornets play pretty good basketball late but C'mon are they better team than Nets? I doubt on it.Team from Brooklyn win both tough games vs Bucks and lost vs Memphis only by 4 points, Joe Johnson are questionable but they bench are really good and players like Watson,Blatche,Brooks should do their job anyway so witch that really great odds, and better team defensively I prefer Nets here.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-26-13 at 09:30 PM.

FightBoy

match:Clippers-Bobcats
    pick:Clippers-14.5
    odds:1.83 boylesports
    stake:5/10

Clippers are great team but they hurt last lost game vs San Antonio and they win vs Utah shows that they whont have one more time chance to be best team in league,they can do it.They love play vs team under 0.500,they are 22-6 at home.Bobcats are the most inconsistent team in league and they best players Walker and Mullens play one great game and one wery bad and that worst are vs strong teams usually so I expected blow out here and easy game for better home side.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 02-27-13 at 05:03 AM.

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

Quote Originally Posted by FightBoy View Post
    in last week this is something like 20-3 and that 3 are for small stake and this is my all picks NBA and Europe.I'm checking tonight NBA so this should be some picks tonight also.

If You don't mind, I will go through the posted picks here and post Your YTD record for this thread ? I am sure it will be much appreciated.
    Keep up the good work man

ghislaine

Soooo... I have Your record for this thread
    44-39-1 53%
    That's pretty decent man. Now You can easily keep track again if You like.
    Also I noticed after some jerk poked fun at Your english, You went on a crazy run of six wins !!!
    So, I think Your spelling sucks too
    Keep up the awesome job man, and all the best for the rest of the season !!

FightBoy

thanks man haha you are funny , and my english suck but I also hungry for a such a great run like that 6 wins so you mad me like hell haha :P.Tonight I watch Clippers and Nets .

FightBoy

thanks for that record

FightBoy

Brooklyn play great,especially in Defence :-)

FightBoy

what a great night

ghislaine

46-39-1 54%

FightBoy

match:Spurs-Kings
    pick:Kings +15
    idds:1.91 WilliamHill

Lets be honest in last(lost) game vs Suns Spurs play weak ,boringand and sleeping basketball.As I known they coach he should be very angry after that and tonight they should play much better buit they are dont in great form now,another thing is that they can plkay marvelous basketball in any game and show that many times in that seazon.How they play tonight?I dont know but I know that this shouldnt be so much easy like odds suggest because Kings are in best form in that seazon for sure and best in whole last couple of seazons,they play witch whole team,everybody involved and they should be super motovated vs strong Spurs when they are in so great shape-they play great game vs Miami but lost in overtime and win by 24 points difference witch Orlando.In last game between that teams Kings lost after tough game by 6.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 03-02-13 at 04:17 AM.

FightBoy

match:Spurs-Kings
    pick:Kings ML
    odds:17.50

Like I said this difference are not that big and when Kings lost n O.T vs Miami and that game was so close so why not they can win vs Spurs in not special form after lose vs so bad team like Suns?Odds are not tasty, odds are unreal and must take for small stake.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 03-02-13 at 04:17 AM.

FightBoy

match:Cleveland-Clippers
    pick:Cleveland +7

Both teams play in high level,Cleveland witchout best player Irving are really dangerous for anybody and win almost all last games,they bench produced big numbers and at home they canbe dangerous even for Clippers.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 03-02-13 at 04:18 AM.

FightBoy

match:Boston-Golden State
    pick:Boston-3.5
    odds:1.93 pinnacle

When one player have 50 or more points and team lost somethong are wrong.Curry in big form and tonight Lrr help him,Jack and Landry probably also but rest team are inconcistent like hell even that good shooter like Clay Thompson, and they defence are really patheric even fact that in ofence they shine.Boston witchout Rondo play even more team spirit basketball and witch more help from bench,Green,Terry,Crawford they at home are much more consisten that Warriors on road witch shaky defence.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 03-02-13 at 04:18 AM.

FightBoy

Kings play tragic from start to the end-tournovers ,bad decisions-unmature team play good onmy vs bad teams,SanAntonio play nothng spcial and win by almost 30,valve hav right about Cleveland and Celtics cover spread.

FightBoy

match:Knicks-Miami
    pick:Knicks +5
    odds:1.85 5 dimes

Miami in perfect shape, anyway in last game LBJ are little struggling offrnsively but also do many another things to keep win.Knicks are most effective at home and win last 3 games and they bencfh the same like Miami bench looks great last time so in fact that Miami are worst on road and Knicks have special chemistry at home this game are 50/50 for me.Miami have great series but avery series has end and road game vs Knicks dont should be easy.In fact that we have +5 for home team I see value in that.

FightBoy

match:Knicks-miami
    pick:Knicks ML
    odds:2.80 Boylesports

Like I wrote in my previous tip about that game: this is typical 50/50 game for me and when we have 2.80 for one side is good value.Small stake.

FightBoy

match:Clippers-OKC
    pick:Clippers-2.5
    odds:1.97 5 dimes

OKC lost vs strong at home Denver but we all know how strong team hey are but b2b game vs anotjer strong rival dont should be easy even for them.Clippers contonue stron performances and at home they are reall strong,they bench are marvelous,Odom looks better and better and Crawford are best shooter from bench in league sometimes second unit dont play worse than great first five in that team.I expected Clippers to win that and spread are really low so can be cover also.

FightBoy

match:Indiana-Lakers
    pick:Indiana -9.5
    odds:1.92 expect
    stake:8/10

For me that handi should be cover for couple of reasons:Indiana are great home team in great form and fight for best place,they play like in Play Offs now and Lakers are in better shape last games because of Kobe physique and push not only scoring but push another plkayers like Howard to higher level,tonight Kobe are out and Dwight should only really great attack option and himself he dont looks to handle witch that especially that Indiana have Hibbert in good form and he is great defender.Easy win for Indiana is my choice for high stake here.

FightBoy

match:Lakers-Kings
    pick:Lakers-9.5
    odds:2.19 pinnacle

Lakers are on top fighting for Play Off and anybody involved they bench produce well and players like Blake,Jamison,Clark really great perform,Dwight play better,Kobe play or not give them unique physique.Kings are talented but play always bad defence vs stronger opponents and I think tonight it will be similar story also they dont have chance for Play Offs and may whont have good lotery draft pick.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 03-18-13 at 10:21 AM.

First ... 2345