imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NBA Wed 11/1 *LIVE DOGGIE*

Had a very nice season last year in the NBA...

I believe this season could be a special one if we discuss these games in detail and determine the correct formulas that need to be utilized.. The NBA can be beat, by no means am I going to guarantee a winning season but I will try hard and hopefully have some open discussion with you fine people here.

Personally I had a subpar 04/05 season and an amazing 05/06 season where I did better than I deserved too IMO.. I am not going to lie, I fully expect to win some $$$ this NBA season and will do my very best to succeed. I wish everyone reading this the very best and let's kick ass again this NBA SEASON!!!!

Here is my first play of the season...

2*ATLANTA HAWKS +7.5
    Expect this young and extremely talented team led by Joe Johnson to play the 76ERS close here and possibly even come out of here with a win!!! The 76ERS didn't do anything special during the offseason and has a horrible defense.. If Iverson has a less than stellar game this wager should defintely win.. Even if he does we could still win..

Hawks have talent

Joe Johnson
    Josh Smith
    Speedy Claxton
    Josh Childress
    Marvin Williams
    Shelden Williams
    Zaza Pachulia

Don't count out this team this season, they will cover alot of these kind of spreads!!!!

Have a great NBA SEASON everyone!!!!!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still gotta cap this game a little bit more in depth bro. However, the sixers are not a good team, and being it's the first game of the season it might not be a bad idea to take the points.

BOL bro

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Marvin Williams is out six to eight weeks with a broken bone in his left hand

imgv94

Thats fine he still needs to learn the NBA.. He wasn't going to get many mins anyway...

imgv94

Adding:

0.5* Orlando Magic Pk +107
    Value Play here.. Complete overreaction to last nights game is why this line is where it's at. Chicago is playing a back to back and it isn't easy winning two in a row on the road. Orlando finished strong last year and they will want to come out firing.. Only putting a half unit on it just cause it is early..

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good luck buddy. On the Hawks as well myself, got +7 which was still worth a play imo.

Hawks have plenty of young talent, but probably won't do that much better than last season. They lack some inside presence, but should improve at least a little bit. Claxton was a solid addition and can be a solid playmaker with his speed and passing ability especially in fast paced games.

Sixers defense sucks anyway and unless Iverson and Webber go crazy Hawks should be able to keep this one close enough.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

I like most of the dogs myself tonight including the Hawks. It's more of a go-against the 76ers though.

Good value with Orlando as well. Its sitting at +1 +105 now @ pinny.

Good luck IMG

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

img, I'm gonna let TOR climb and take a half unit (also just
    because it's early - heeding DH's pre-Thanksgiving warning).
    Your description of ATL (young, together, energetic) could
    also be used to describe this year's Raptors IMO.
    (Also, I had to post here so you could see my brand new shiny avatar!)

imgv94

Good thoughts bud..

Juuso-darkghost-Checkerboard

Don't be strangers this season guys.. I want your thoughts all season!!!

Oh BTW ATL is +5.5 now... I love hitting lines early..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I noticed that Hawks line move down myself today. Gotta like getting down early on that one bro.

Jay Edgar
    Jay Edgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope the Hawks are coming back. Couldn't resist the 2H alt line @ Pinny that had them net +6 at +310. Looks like they recovered from that stumbling start.

imgv94

Looks like the Hawks were a terrible play.. Damn sorry about this one guys if you followed.. .310 FG% is the obvious reason for this.. At least the Magic are winning

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6604

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Looks like the Hawks were a terrible play.. Damn sorry about this one guys if you followed.. .310 FG% is the obvious reason for this.. At least the Magic are winning

just like the game itself gyno....nba is about runs....on the floor and on the tickets....looooooong season

mn

imgv94

Oh yeah bro looooooooooooong season... ATL fvcked up tonight and shots just didn't fall for them... It happens that is why we don't bet it all every game..

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6604

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Oh yeah bro looooooooooooong season... ATL fvcked up tonight and shots just didn't fall for them... It happens that is why we don't bet it all every game..

C miami last night

imgv94

That was a disgusting performance by the Heat last night, if front of their own crowd nonetheless.. The players should be fined 10k for their participation in last nights debacle..

imgv94

Well first day of the season not so good.. ATL just didn't shoot the ball well at all under 33% I believe and they still only lost by 13, I think ATL was the right play and it just didn't work out..
    Well Did get the small win on ORLANDO ML so that eased the pain a bit...

TODAY and YTD: 1-1 -1.66 Units

Sorry...
    Thank God For Hockey!!!