Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Miami heat

These guys tanked the game for the KNICKS because of the flooding situation...it looks pretty obvious. Wade said he didn't want to play, the team came out with no effort, no defense, missed open layups, refs didn't even have to do anything. Wade played sloppy as penetrate, and at the end of the game Wade and LeBron laughing hugging guys after they just got blown out by more than 20 without Amare. I don't think i can wager on NBA anymore...this one was too much for me... Did anyone else watch this game? Am i wrong? Am i just being a conspiracy theorist?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    These guys tanked the game for the KNICKS because of the flooding situation...it looks pretty obvious. Wade said he didn't want to play, the team came out with no effort, no defense, missed open layups, refs didn't even have to do anything. Wade played sloppy as penetrate, and at the end of the game Wade and LeBron laughing hugging guys after they just got blown out by more than 20 without Amare. I don't think i can wager on NBA anymore...this one was too much for me... Did anyone else watch this game? Am i wrong? Am i just being a conspiracy theorist?
    why wouldn;t you wager NBA?!?

LOL i'm the buggest heat homer and you're choice for betting them tonight. sharps KNEW this was the spot for NY
    Last edited by vaas187; 11-02-12 at 11:22 PM.

Luckycharms2012

I made the bet early without really researching but still..... The Knicks penetrating suck, plus no Amare. So what because of the storm the Knicks get a free game, and thats the sharp knowledge? Thats bullshit man. Wade just acted like a bitch and decided not to play and everyone followed suit. Pussy shit.

vaas187

man. i even took wade over for points $150....they didn't show up...whether it was by choice or by chance, new york played a solid game nonetheless and you knew they would being at home. They had something to play for any everyone respected that. that exactly why i played ny. plus i figure the heat know it's a long season....pass this game out of respect. it's bigger than basketball....

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    man. i even took wade over for points $150....they didn't show up...whether it was by choice or by chance, new york played a solid game nonetheless and you knew they would being at home. They had something to play for any everyone respected that. that exactly why i played ny. plus i figure the heat know it's a long season....pass this game out of respect. it's bigger than basketball....
    penetrate that shit, Miami is soft, they should have won by 20. Those people didn't come to MSG to see air balls and shit. I don't respect players that don't play and teams that take games off, especially game #2. penetrate Miami.

vaas187

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    penetrate that shit, Miami is soft, they should have won by 20. Those people didn't come to MSG to see air balls and shit. I don't respect players that don't play and teams that take games off, especially game #2. penetrate Miami.
    LOL. im on the heat spread next game. bol.

Luckycharms2012

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    LOL. im on the heat spread next game. BOL.
    I'm done with the Heat these dudes are shady....BOL.