europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Europe Leage

Just opened account today because i started following this forum for nba games. I love Euroleauge and played this matches last night:

Fenerbahce 1 with handicap - win
    Maccabi 1 with handicap - win
    Barcelona 2 with handicap - win
    Real Madrid 1 with hadnicap - win
    Caja Laboral - Efes 2 straight up - win
    I played one more match points and i am not sure which one until i get home

$3 dollars winnings - around $180

Wish me luck... Will keep posting about Europe league and NBA games...but before hand with my tips

Good Luck all

europe_baller

and Fenerbahce under 153 points 73-64 final..

$3 win 187... not sure why i didn't put 5 at least lol

WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Hi i just won with EFES +4,5 @2,, ODDS. Tomorrow im leaning om CSKA and Lietuvos Rytas. Whats your thoughts?

and24
    and24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

Quote Originally Posted by WIEDBO View Post
    Hi i just won with EFES +4,5 @2,, ODDS. Tomorrow im leaning om CSKA and Lietuvos Rytas. Whats your thoughts?
    Any write-ups for CSKA?

bigcmo
    bigcmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1590

Europe_Baller a word of advice

you are already starting your thread with credability issues...you post those plays when all the games were finals, if you could not post before games started keep it to yourself and start anew the next day. don't try to get credit for something that wasn't post....that's if you want respect in this forum. GL in your future picks.

europe_baller

Well i can see your point..I am just bragging little bit to myself and not trying to pick up any points since i dont even know how that part works.....Here is what i played for tonight..teaser so we will see hot it goes..chargers already up.. let me see games for tomorrow guys i will be back in few
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-14-15 at 10:44 AM. Reason: image does not exist

europe_baller

Well i attached picture of the bet but it didnt stay..played chargers -2, okc +5.5 and under 209 on $50 to win 90..we will see..

WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

2-3 known players are out for CSKA and playing away in Istanbul is not a bet for me. I will bet a small amount on Lietuvos Rytas +4,5 @ 1,9. Brose Basket just sucks and they are 0-3 in euroleague. I like the Latvia team here, they have no injuries to their rooster. I make a small bet. GL.

europe_baller

Ok i put 5 bucks on surprises tonight.. I played besiktas-cska 1 SU, Lietuvos Rytas 2 SU even though German team is not that bad but has no experience so i am going 2 here, Olimpia to lose less than 12 against Khimki, Cedevita +16 against Olympiacos and i put Siena to win 10.5+ against French team...So we will see, yesterday everything came as it suppose to, so i expect few surprises tonight.. Good Luck...

europe_baller

Olimpia lost by 10 so first one i got ...

europe_baller

so much about besiktas being able to surprise... 30 points in the 4th quarter for CSKA..we will see others..