Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Anthony Davis Had Solid Debut

21 points and 7 boards. Going to need to continue this with Eric Gordon out.

Fozho
    Fozho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

he only has one eyebrown.
    and yes, he has too and will.

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Looks solid, he was projected to avergae 9 points and 9 rebounds.

I think he will average 13-14pts and 8-9 boards, along with 1.5blk

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i think he will average somewhere around 12-15ppg 8 reb 2 blk and a steal

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't watch any of the game, just saw his stat line.

I think he was -16 on the +/- while he was on the court, was he just getting worked over by whoever he was guarding or just the rest of the Hornets not play well...Was he not a "presence" on the defensive end?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

I think he was -16 on the +/- while he was on the court, was he just getting worked over by whoever he was guarding or just the rest of the Hornets not play well...Was he not a "presence" on the defensive end?
    Didn't seem to have much impact on D at all. Diaw and Duncan were passing to each other and losing the kid for easy buckets at the rim. I'm sure his help D will get better tho. He's got a natural shot tho and i think went perfect from the line.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Didn't seem to have much impact on D at all. Diaw and Duncan were passing to each other and losing the kid for easy buckets at the rim. I'm sure his help D will get better tho. He's got a natural shot tho and i think went perfect from the line.

Thanks for the update...Hopefully his D picks up, but these guys can be smaller than him (height wise) but just bully him because he's not as strong...Should be fun to watch. Yea I think he was 9-9 from the stripe after shooting something like 63% in the preseason.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I didn't think he'd do this well

I think his body will break down after 40-50 games

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

-20 (team worst) and they lost by 4 points, should probably tell you something.

Bunch of free throws he got from questionable calls when he was basically turning the ball over, tripping, fumbling, etc.
    Won't go 9 for 9 free throws probably the rest of the year.

He looked rather average but hit a couple outside shots which is decent for a big guy.

1st game so early to judge.