zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Denver Nuggets are the best bet on the board today.

Got them at +1.5 this morning, they are now 1 point favorites.

Denver seriously under valued here as they are going to be the toughest team to guard in all of the NBA and Iguodala brings a whole new X factor.

Philly really over rated right now cause of last years success, no Bynum either...they won't be able to run with the Nuggs.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Agreed. The starting five of Denver are simply better with Iguodala having switched sides and Bynum out. And both the benches look about equal, ok but not great. I'm on Denver ML at even money.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I got Denver ML and Clippers ML BOL

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I like it too. That's means philly wins in a blowout.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

heavily favored here

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Yes I am a Sixers fan but people around this forum who know me know that I'm always unbiased when it comes to this team and I've made plenty of plays against them.

So with that said, this is just a stupid line. No way should Denver be favored on the road here. The 76ers are improved even without Bynum and I expect them to come out ready to go tonight. I would argue that the Nuggets really didn't improve their roster but I still think they are a solid team.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post

Denver seriously under valued here as they are going to be the toughest team to guard in all of the NBA and Iguodala brings a whole new X factor.
    Iguodala's X factor is that he lacks the basics to be a great player. I'm not up on Denver and Im not betting the game but I do know Philly has the team to run the court with anyone.
    Dont over rate Iggy he can't win a game on his own

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

everyone loves denver, i'd probably play it too

. it should def hit on paper but remember how tough the sixers were at home early last season.

gl zoo.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

agreed. short writeup below if you're interested in reading. let's get this tonight.

Denver is going to be one of the main threats in the Western Conference this year. Philly, missing Bynum tonight, will go with Holiday J Rich, Turner, Thad Young, and Allen with probably Nick Young, D Wright and Hawes coming off that bench at 6 7 8.

Denver is running the same offense as last year and it won't take Iguadala any time to adjust. He's a guy that plays off the ball for the most part and his main duty tonight will involved shutting down Evan Turner and J Rich. Ty Lawson has a half a step at least on Holiday.

I don't like Philly's team at all this year. All their guys can't play off the ball except for J rich and Hawes. Holiday, Turner, Thad Young, Allen, Nick Young are all isolation players. It's gonna be tough to hang with Denver if your offense is stagnant and that's what's going to happen tonight. Denver is much bigger at every position except PG. I don't know how Allen is starting over Hawes--there's no way that Allen is going to be able to keep McGee off the glass. Faried with get his share of offensive rebounds as well and seems like a difficult task for Thad Young, a SF, to try and box him out. Gallinari will guard Turner but will also switch onto J Rich for the most part I suspect. Either way, Gallinari is 6'10 and can shoot over the top of either of these guys.

Andre Miller, Wilson Chandler, Brewer, and Mozgof will all probably see time tonight. Wilson Chandler is a wild card off the bench. Brewer and Mozgof both big at their respective positions. Philly's bench is decent, Wright a good pickup--a knock down shooter and I expect him to be open for some 3s tonight. But Nick Young is gonna struggle in this offense as he is not a good passer.

The Philly offense needs a post player to play well and they have no post player tonight except Spencer Hawes. Their going to be playing perimeter ball all game and be taking jumpers all game, watch. Denver is just way too big for this team, and even at their size, they don't lose any speed.

Expect Denver to win this game pretty easily.
    Points Awarded:

crackerjack gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

76ers and Clippers are my best bets today

You mad bro

76erssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss

actually penetrate phili i hope that city blows up

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

sixers only returning five players from last year

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Clippers, Denver, Spurs 1Q, Utah 1Q

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yes I am a Sixers fan but people around this forum who know me know that I'm always unbiased when it comes to this team and I've made plenty of plays against them.

So with that said, this is just a stupid line. No way should Denver be favored on the road here. The 76ers are improved even without Bynum and I expect them to come out ready to go tonight. I would argue that the Nuggets really didn't improve their roster but I still think they are a solid team.
    They're not better without Bynum men. Can you explain that? Just seems impossible when you lose your best clutch scorer and your best player. Yes Nick Young can be Low Williams and Dorell Wright is pretty good but no Iggy even though he's gonna fit and Jay-Rich ain't that much better than Meeks right now. PLus, Brand gone too.

Ps: goat milk saying Thad young can't play off the ball. good enough for a laugh men...

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

denver s.a

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Dont be suprised if the nuggs come out lolly gaggin, like the lakers did lastnight. Sixers are solid. Im taking the sixers, too early to be hopping on the nuggets bandwagon.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Can't pass up on Sixers at home as a dog. Everyone is on Denver's jock this year. I still think Denver is one of the more overrated teams in the West. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they missed the playoffs. Their frontcourt can't score (Faried & McGee) in the halfcourt, and if Phili can slow this game down, I think Denver will struggle to score.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Whole world on Nuggets?

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks too easy

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

yes, thats why i'm scared of it

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Where the hell are Denvers starters?!

You mad bro

Denver lol strugglin to run the floor w phili

I hate phili .. Fans are a bunch of low life scum bags ... Women beaters and shiit

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

holy shit this game is ugly

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Denver playing like dumbasses and Philly sucks at shooting, entertaining though.

BryanBarina
    @Sc00psCallahan
    BryanBarina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

This is pretty ugly, really thought Denver was going to roll

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nuggets have made 3 jumpers, 3-7 from the FT line, missed lots of dunks and layups and still only 8 down against a team 6-13 from 3p range. This could be a lot worse, Nuggets are just not making shots, otherwise they are overwhelming the sixers

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Whole world on Nuggets?
    yes

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Far from over...philly goes on one of their offensive dry-spells and the 8 pt lead will turn into a deficit within minutes.

Plus, Nuggets one 3-pointer in the first half only lol. And still within single digits.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

So 2H -3 then??

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Got them at +1.5 this morning, they are now 1 point favorites.

Philly really over rated right now cause of last years success, no Bynum either...they won't be able to run with the Nuggs.

Your getting bent over rightnow..

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

how in the fuk are the nuggs losing by 8 to Philly w/o Iggy/Bynum...Come on Lawson..man up

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Far from over...philly goes on one of their offensive dry-spells and the 8 pt lead will turn into a deficit within minutes.

Plus, Nuggets one 3-pointer in the first half only lol. And still within single digits.
    completely agree..I watched Philly games last year where my eyes almost bled watching their offense

zoo youk

an 8 point lead at half time is be t over? lol

zoo youk

relax fellas adjustments will be made

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429