gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Canucklehead's 2012-13 NBA picks

hey, i have handicapped and bet NCAAF alot and done very well but really never done any other sports.

so thought i would expand. wanted to do NCAABK but don't know enough. so i thought i'd start with NBA basketball where i definitely know the teams and the players. and i was a season ticket holder for years.

here are my first three picks. wish i'd got on them earlier. i'm just going to assume -108 for all of them unless the juice is very different.

toronto +1.5 vs. indiana. toronto has made tons of important additions. excellent new true big man and pg. bargani was excellent last year until he got injured. excellent coach. fans jacked up for season. indiana getting so much hype this year. granger out indefinitely... line open plus 4 or 4.5 (can't remember)

phoenix -2.5 vs GSW.... GSW are a big short this year i think with curry bogut having injury issues. i'd even question how well GSW would do with those guys. phoenix while not talented should play hard and that will work for awhile.

clips -3.5 vs. memphis.... haven't done much digging but this line looks way off to me. of course i'm new to NBA betting so maybe it's me.

looking at that LAL-portland line. i see some people saying that portland could win the #1 pick (and i think it's with their own pick) but that LAL are not great on the road. and not sure how they respond to last night. if howard has huge problems from the line it's gonna be a long season.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

0-3... an auspicious start....

taking today off with the one game. back at tomorrow with a ton of games.