I wonder how hungry Miami will be in this game. Over the last six years the defending NBA champs are 0-6 ATS in season openers. Think about it: you've won the ring, how motivated are you in the off-season to train hard? You've got nothing to prove. Olympics were a distraction for Lebron. Boston is a better and younger team this year and they still are pissed from last year, now they have to watch the banner go up in Miami prior to the game. I don't know....this feels like Apollo Creed celebrating in grand fashion before getting rolled by Ivan Drago.

Lebron's ankle is tender and if there is ANY uncertainty on it whatsoever, he'll get pulled from this meaningless game. Celtics are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 vs Miami. Penetrate it, I'll roll with the underdog that took the champs to 7 games last year even without Ray Allen or Green in the line-up.

I could lose this game, but there's enough here to bet on. I doubt if Ray Allen will play well against his former team. He's gimpy too. And it pissed off Boston that he even left. Motivation to Celts.

Jason Terry is X-FACTOR. And Green is healthy.

CELTICS +6.5