Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Demonatas NBA Picks for the Demons to Feast On

Hello all my demons on the forum. In this thread I will be posting all my NBA picks. I will be doing a variety of bets. Over/Unders, Props,Spreads,etc. Let's have a great NBA season and make some money during it by feasting on my picks. Best of luck My demons.

Demonata

Play #1 Miami Heat -6.5
    Risk 1 unit to win .9 units
    Alright my fellow demons. Time for us to feast on this pick. The Miami Heat picked up Ray Allen over the off season. They were already really good. Now The Celtics are supposed to keep it within 7 points after losing Allen and it's in Miami? I don't think so. The Miami heat are going to come out and dominate this whole game. Going to get there rings also in this game. Should be a great win in front of there home fans. Best of Luck my demons.
    Last edited by Demonata; 10-30-12 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Forgot to put risk amount

Demonata

Play #2 Under 189 for Washington Wizards at Cleveland Cavaliers

Demons both these teams are not the best at scoring. They don't have any superstars to put up a ton of points. I feel it's going to be a sloppy game. Best of Luck.

DirkDiggs
    Clippers ML!
    DirkDiggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Play #1 Miami Heat -6.5
    Alright my fellow demons. Time for us to feast on this pick. The Miami Heat picked up Ray Allen over the off season. They were already really good. Now The Celtics are supposed to keep it within 7 points after losing Allen and it's in Miami? I don't think so. The Miami heat are going to come out and dominate this whole game. Going to get there rings also in this game. Should be a great win in front of there home fans. Best of Luck my demons.
    Are you familiar at all with how better the Celtics got? They took the Eastern Conference finals to 7 games last year and they addressed their biggest weakness, their lack of an interior presence, through the draft. Ray Allen is a great shooter, but he moved into a bench role last year because his offense no longer outweighed his suspect defense. I'm not a Jason Terry fan at all, but he's probably the better player at this point. Oh and Jeff Green is back.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

^^exactly..dont sleep on celts..went 7 games without avery bradley

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Demons both these teams are not the best at scoring. They don't have any superstars to put up a ton of points. I feel it's going to be a sloppy game. Best of Luck.
    I will also be on this one. Good luck bruh

Demonata

I lean the heat spread at home more than celtics spread. Ray allen will do good off the bench when wade rests. Thanks dom. I see both teams playing sloppy in that game.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I endorse this thread out of all the season long nba threads that will start popping up in the next week or two. GL.

With that being said, I am a little skeptical about tonight's play. I think Celtics have circled this on their calander and the Heat might come out with a bit of a hangover. I actually like the Under in this match-up and I am leaning over in the Lakers Mavs game. Which of the two should I bet Demonata? Should I pass on both?

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

How'd you do last year Demon? Don't bet too much on NBA, mostly ncaa and football but I started getting into it towards the end of last season. Soooo much action

swervv
    swervv's Avatar Become A Pro!

umm actually both teams have NO DEFENSE what so ever and theres kyrie irving , jamal crawford who can drop 30/40 easyly also trevor ariza is on the wizards. Over sounds way better if it was at 185 id put major units on the over.

High3rEl3m3nt

I think I might fade the public and go over in the Mav Laker game, regardless of the unjuries. Mavs are going to have to play an uptempo game to avoid having to face laker D in a halfcourt set--especially without Dirk. This should give the Lakers a lot of transition opportunities.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I endorse this thread out of all the season long nba threads that will start popping up in the next week or two. GL.

With that being said, I am a little skeptical about tonight's play. I think Celtics have circled this on their calander and the Heat might come out with a bit of a hangover. I actually like the Under in this match-up and I am leaning over in the Lakers Mavs game. Which of the two should I bet Demonata? Should I pass on both?
    Thanks man. I hope I do well and that everyone else that follows does well. I stayed away from mavs game. Sorry I could not lean anything in that game. Lebrawn sounded like he is really focused on this game in the interview. He wants to have just as good of a season as last year. They all had great offseason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
    How'd you do last year Demon? Don't bet too much on NBA, mostly ncaa and football but I started getting into it towards the end of last season. Soooo much action
    Last year I did not have a thread. I only bet every now and than last year. Best of luck in your bets man.
    Quote Originally Posted by swervv View Post
    umm actually both teams have NO DEFENSE what so ever and theres kyrie irving , jamal crawford who can drop 30/40 easyly also trevor ariza is on the wizards. Over sounds way better if it was at 185 id put major units on the over.
    I don't see a shootout between these teams. Its not easy to drop 30-40 unless your lebrawn etc.
    I think I might fade the public and go over in the Mav Laker game, regardless of the unjuries. Mavs are going to have to play an uptempo game to avoid having to face laker D in a halfcourt set--especially without Dirk. This should give the Lakers a lot of transition opportunities.
    Interesting game. Good luck in whatever you pick. I just can't choose anything in it. Sorry.

Demonata

First agme starting now. Let's hope for low scoring. Good luck everyone.

Demonata

Yea Buddy under hits.

1 more play left. Go miami.

Demonata

Both my plays hit. 2-0 for +1.80 units. Congratulations to everyone that followed.

Good job demons.

High3rEl3m3nt

Great call!!

Demonata

Great call!!
    Thanks man. Also glad I stayed away from the Laker game tonight. That game was a trap waiting to happen with all those new guys on the team.

High3rEl3m3nt

Barely cashed the over...Thanks gasol!

Demonata

Barely cashed the over...Thanks gasol!
    HAHA ya you got lucky with that 3 at the end.

High3rEl3m3nt

Alright Demonata, who do we like tonight?

Toronto really the play? How about the Jazz, or the over in that game? Memphis/ Clippers Under?

Demonata

Here's my bets for the day fellas.

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

No bets for today?

Demonata

Play #1 Indiana pacers -1.5

I know Danny Granger is not playing. HEre's the thing. Pacers do fine without him. Especially against a team like the Toronto Raptors. They still have Gerorge hill,Paul George, Hibbert, David west,etc. They will be able to be fine tonight.

Play #2 Over 186.5 points in spurs vs hornets game.

I see plenty of scoring in this game. Spurs will score at least 100 and Hornets should scoreclose to 90+ in this game. Ginobli,duncan parker, etc. Austin rivers first nba game. Henry Ryan anderson. Going to be plenty of scoring. Aminu should play better this year too.

Play #3 CLippers -3.5 spread against the memphis grizzlies.

Lob city opening game tonight. Clippers going to be fine, make plenty of 3s and plenty of rebounds etc. Not too mantion chris paul. Clippers should win by at least 3.5 tonight.

Play #4 Denver nuggets -1 to beat the 76ers

Had to add this game here. I did not know Bynum was not playing. I'll take the nuggets with bynum not playing. Nuggets talented players. Faried going to play well,iggy,lawson gallinari etc.

1 unit bet on each

Best of luck all my demons.
    Last edited by Demonata; 10-31-12 at 03:03 PM. Reason: HAd to add one more

prophetability
    prophetability's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Nice write up Demonata, I'll already have the pacers, but I'm tailing the clips and the spurs over. Faded the Nuggets when the lines came out, think people are sleeping on Philly. I did take the under in that game when it was far more generous at 202, I think that's the best play for a tight one.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Just saw this thread D!! Good luck brotha!! I'll be stopping in to check on ya, good luck tonight sir!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by prophetability View Post
    Nice write up Demonata, I'll already have the pacers, but I'm tailing the clips and the spurs over. Faded the Nuggets when the lines came out, think people are sleeping on Philly. I did take the under in that game when it was far more generous at 202, I think that's the best play for a tight one.
    Good luck man except for bets you have against mine haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Just saw this thread D!! Good luck brotha!! I'll be stopping in to check on ya, good luck tonight sir!
    Thanks man. Hope you are doing well. Hit me up. So far 2-0

Demonata

Play #1 Indiana pacers -1.5

I know Danny Granger is not playing. HEre's the thing. Pacers do fine without him. Especially against a team like the Toronto Raptors. They still have Gerorge hill,Paul George, Hibbert, David west,etc. They will be able to be fine tonight.

Play #2 Over 186.5 points in spurs vs hornets game.

I see plenty of scoring in this game. Spurs will score at least 100 and Hornets should scoreclose to 90+ in this game. Ginobli,duncan parker, etc. Austin rivers first nba game. Henry Ryan anderson. Going to be plenty of scoring. Aminu should play better this year too.

Play #3 CLippers -3.5 spread against the memphis grizzlies.

Lob city opening game tonight. Clippers going to be fine, make plenty of 3s and plenty of rebounds etc. Not too mantion chris paul. Clippers should win by at least 3.5 tonight.

Play #4 Denver nuggets -1 to beat the 76ers

Had to add this game here. I did not know Bynum was not playing. I'll take the nuggets with bynum not playing. Nuggets talented players. Faried going to play well,iggy,lawson gallinari etc.

1 unit bet on each

Best of luck all my demons.
    3-1 today. Another great day. Over,indiana and clips all hit. Only lost the denver one.

Demonata

Overall record 5-1 for 3.50 units.

A great start to the season. Good job demons.
    Points Awarded:

prophetability gave Demonata 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

prophetability

Solid day Demonata 5-2 +2.5 units. In hindsight should have hit the nuggets under harder it fell short by 43 points! oh well all in hindsight, I lost out on Indiana because I had them at -4 before they dropped

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by prophetability View Post
    Solid day Demonata 5-2 +2.5 units. In hindsight should have hit the nuggets under harder it fell short by 43 points! oh well all in hindsight, I lost out on Indiana because I had them at -4 before they dropped
    Thanks man. Yea you just got to move on. I make my plays and don't think twice about how much i should of bet.

Demonata

1 play for today guys.

Over 202 for spurs vs Thunder.

Risk 1 unit to win .97 units Can't believe I have not been using my reduced on 5Dimes. lol Pays more.

This match up always is high scoring.

High3rEl3m3nt

yah, 5dimes' reduced juice is a godsend. Only time I use Legends is when they take a shot on a game and I can get a better number. Anyone who doesn't take the reduced juice option over a stupid bonus on their $150 deposit is a bugglegum gambler.

Demonata

yah, 5dimes' reduced juice is a godsend. Only time I use Legends is when they take a shot on a game and I can get a better number. Anyone who doesn't take the reduced juice option over a stupid bonus on their $150 deposit is a bugglegum gambler.
    YA love the reduced juice. I agree the reduced juice is well worth it. Good luck on your plays tonight.

prophetability

Demonata what do you think about the bulls line tomorrow at -2.5 ?

Demonata

5-2 +2.50 units. Overall record

Sorry guys the over did not hit.

12 Last