Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roxxys Euroleague Women 2012 picks thread Beaverball fans check in!!!

Euroleague Womens Basketball with all WNBA Stars in this thread you will find all my selections for the 2012 season Round 2 starting today and continues tomorrow

only one game today, the Spanish Team from Avenida with home court advantage against the Polish team from Polkowice
    with Superstar Nneka Ogwumike from the LA Sparks,Polkowice looked not good in their first game against the french Club fromMondeville and Ogwumike looked like a stranger in this team,they missed tons of eas lay ups,team need to improve fast
    The French team held the upper hand in the first quarter, 27-21, but CCC Polkowice came storming back to take the lead 46-45 at the half.
    USO Mondeville then went back ahead and opened up some daylight at 59-52 but the hosts worked their way back into things.
    The end of regulation witnessed both teams struggling to score, but it was CCC Polkowice who suffered most, failing to add a single point to their tally in the last four minutes to hand USO Mondeville their opportunity.
    As the home offence continued to misfire in overtime, the visitors just did enough to prevail with Naignouma Coulibay outstanding and finishing with 21 points and six rebounds, whilst veteran duo Ammanda Lassiter and Kristen Sharp also excelled, combining for 35 points.
    The one bright spot for CCC Polkowice was the highly rated Nnemkadi Ogwumike scoring 21 points on her EuroLeague Women debut.

New acquisition Nicole Powell had a game-high 16 points for Avenida
    Former EuroLeague Women champions Pefumerias Avenida have had to scale back their budget during the last 18 months and yet are still pulling out big wins after a fantastic 62-56 road success at highly rated ZVVZ USK Prague.
    In a first ever EuroLeague Women victory for head coach Alberto Miranda, who took the reins from Lucas Mondelo during the summer, Avenida certainly came up trumps to capitalise on a Prague team who missed the presence of star forward Rebekkah Brunson.
    Neither team was able to find any kind of offensive rhythm required since defence reigned supreme. And despite relying on a more up-tempo and transition game, Avenida showed they can still grind it out when required.
    For most of the first half, the Spanish club had their noses in front, a three-pointer by Nicole Powell putting them 12-8 ahead in the early stages although by midway through the second quarter, Anna De Forge tied things up at 26-26.
    Avenida then again edged ahead and this is where they stayed. Prague just couldn't finish consistently and this meant they were unable to really take a grip of the game, although it was definitely there for the taking.
    The visitors protected their slender lead well although they were only 47-45 ahead with five minutes remaining.
    But, Roneeka Hodges and Nicole Powell both made big plays and combined for 14 points down the stretch to make the game safe.
    Lucila Pascua and Egle Sulciute did the dirty work on the glass by combining for 24 rebounds, while Kia Vaughn impressed for the losing team with 16 points and 11 boards.

tomorrow there will be 7 games wirh Taurasi, Becky Hammon, Angel McCoughtry,Sue Bird and many more WNBA Stars in Action,this years Womens Euroleague is an Highlight for sure,stay tuned for more picks , but today my selection is

Perfumerias Avenida
    -6.5over CCC Polkowice
    3units 3.30PM

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

guys tomorrow there will be a early TV Game between
    Spartak Moscow and Bourges Basket from France, Spartak Moscow the big favorites with Becky Hammon and Candice Dupree, Bourges have Celine Dumerc

this game will start at 9AM tomorrow and there will be a free livestream at Bet365 but 5Dimes will have odds early tomorrow , the only book i found with actual odds so far is Bwin Spartak Moskow -10.5 get it as early as you can,the french team will have no chance here against this russian team filled with superstars

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

bla bla bla

blue.eyed.tuna
    blue.eyed.tuna's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny, Avenida is a 5 unit play across the street in roxxy's thread

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by blue.eyed.tuna View Post
    funny, Avenida is a 5 unit play across the street in roxxy's thread