tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

if you don't know what netball is, you are retarded.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    if you don't know what netball is, you are retarded.
    Depends where is he from, if hes a kiwi, aussie, pom, or Jamaican then he should know, but anyone else, wouldnt have a clue what
    the sport is.

Shazzadude
    Shazzadude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

It has a following in South Africa and East Africa as well, Malawi are ranked fifth in the world in netball.

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gopolks View Post
    Depends where is he from, if hes a kiwi, aussie, pom, or Jamaican then he should know, but anyone else, wouldnt have a clue what
    the sport is.
    Right on, but Jamaicans don't really have a clue about curling or skeleton.

For one, I found out about netball from this thread... less than a month ago. Never been closer to the equator than the Philippines and I think most Europeans/Russians don't know what it is... gamblers included.

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by shevabets View Post
    Right on, but Jamaicans don't really have a clue about curling or skeleton.

For one, I found out about netball from this thread... less than a month ago. Never been closer to the equator than the Philippines and I think most Europeans/Russians don't know what it is... gamblers included.
    wrong again.
    England play netball.

Cubanpete
    Cubanpete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

I'm like that with handball. Love betting on the unders but being an Aussie have no idea what the game is although it seems big in Scandinavia.

tommygun

everyone knows handball, even in aus.

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH

We get it Tommy.
    You know about every sport out there.
    You are the most interesting man in the world.

Shazzadude

I wouldn't expect anyone outside of the British Commonwealth to know what netball is.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

sucks how this thread is dead now

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Pretty sure nobody in the US except for hardcore degenerates know what netball is.

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by shevabets View Post
    We get it Tommy.
    You know about every sport out there.
    You are the most interesting man in the world.
    anyone with half a clue knows these sports

tommygun

what happened to sando???

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

real sad to see this thread dwindling away collecting cob-webs, i hope sando's just got his hands tied enjoying the finer things in life, but i see no reason why some of the regular old firm could re-invigorate the lively debate and discussion, that im sure, was beneficial to all around these ways.

Ill start the ball rolling with a play that has caught my eye in the nrl

souths 1.70 v dragons,
    these two sides meet in the charity shield a month ago, where the rabbits swept them aside in a fairly dominant performance. souths have obviously been playing poorly in the opening rounds, however john sutton returns to the halves which should stabilise the bunnies attack and structure allowing for a more direct game up the middle of the park with the bunnies powerful forwards. He will also sure up their defence a little and whilst the dragons have been playing well of late, this is truly a crunch game for the bunnies win or lose it could be season defining and coach michael mcguire would be making sure both he and the players treat this like an elimination final...even still im sure theres someone here who will pop up fancying the dragons...thoughts

tommygun

has sando left due to his poor start to the season? perhaps lost a bit too much money?

angelo63
    angelo63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2192

Burkestar

In life there are people that go forward and the lurkers who sit sit back, good to see your one of the former. Rabbitbrew is around and his work I believe the best of any capper on SBR.

Who gives a penetrate about if Americans know about Netball? Do the bookies pay more cash for Baseball ? No

The whole point of betting netballs the bookies lines re not as sharp because it s not a major sports lets keep this to ourselves lol

Dragons and Rabbitohs at the SCG, same venue as Dodgers an Diamondback's 2 weeks ago,
    Form is with the Dragons, the biggest factor in assessing this game is Dugan, if Dugan fires the Dragons will be very hard to beat.

A team full of talent like the Rabbitohs are struggling with the faster pace of the ruck this year compounded by the fact their bested man in the ruck Isaac Luke has been missing.

A game that will be emotional due to the venue and the fact they played hundreds of games at the venue

No bet for me here

TGM may we have your astute prognosis in regards to whether the Rabbitohs will be cured of their early season bout of Mixamatosis?

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by angelo63 View Post
    Burkestar

In life there are people that go forward and the lurkers who sit sit back, good to see your one of the former. Rabbitbrew is around and his work I believe the best of any capper on SBR.

Who gives a penetrate about if Americans know about Netball? Do the bookies pay more cash for Baseball ? No

The whole point of betting netballs the bookies lines re not as sharp because it s not a major sports lets keep this to ourselves lol

Dragons and Rabbitohs at the SCG, same venue as Dodgers an Diamondback's 2 weeks ago,
    Form is with the Dragons, the biggest factor in assessing this game is Dugan, if Dugan fires the Dragons will be very hard to beat.

A team full of talent like the Rabbitohs are struggling with the faster pace of the ruck this year compounded by the fact their bested man in the ruck Isaac Luke has been missing.

A game that will be emotional due to the venue and the fact they played hundreds of games at the venue

No bet for me here

TGM may we have your astute prognosis in regards to whether the Rabbitohs will be cured of their early season bout of Mixamatosis?
    no inglis. no rabbitohs.

burkestar

i nearly forgot about dugan's return, it does throw a bit of a spanner into the works. With wet weather possible, i see the rabits playing a very structured grinding style of game in which their bigger forwards control the field position of the game and the class of reynolds, sutton an Inglis to provide enough points to scrape out on top.

tommygun- Inglis was named in the team on tuesday, and there has been no mention of him being in doubt?????

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Completely biased viewpoint of Souths v Saints:
    The signing of Lote Tuqiri was, I believe, a mistake by Souths. He has hindered the development of a good young centre three-quarter. He had a shocker on Sunday and has been dropped.
    When John Sutton takes the field he'll be breaking the club record for most appearances by any player in the Cardinal and Myrtle. Nathan Merritt will also break the club try scoring record if he can cross tonight.
    It's a huge game, and unfortunately I'll be stuck in Melbourne and unable to take my spot on the old Hill.
    Naturally I think they can win. Will pure motivation and hunger (because I do believe the Rabbitohs will be hungrier and more motivated) be enough against a Dragons side that has surprised most at this stage? I don't think it will need to be, but this Heritage round game, with the pending milestones for 2 players, has probably come at the perfect time. Sam Burgess is back at lock forward, Sutton is back in the no.6 position, and Dylan Walker moves back to the centres. Even without Isaac Luke at hooker the team has a more familiar look about it right there. Adam Reynolds knows he has to lift, and I'd be betting on him creating opportunities with some well placed kicks at the SCG.
    The Bunnies probably have the better Class of the two sides on the field. I'm pretty sure they will be the hungriest. And I do think that any price better than 1.50 is value. I'll be having a totally indulgent homer play on my team tonight, at the line, for 10% of my bank. You can all pay out on me later.

burkestar

i agree martinr it just seems like too much is on the line for the bunnies. They just need to play with confidence, patience and cohesion like they did the last couple seasons and they will contest every game down to the wire, which is what they did in the charity sheild and crushed this dragons team.

exotic bet i like tonight

nrl supercoach bet365 hd2hd special (whoever gets most points in dream team/fantasy)

James Graham 1.65 to outscore Aiden Tolman

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I like the Bunnies at the line, but I don't play faves ATS until round 6 and only if there are other factors favoring the play.

My line would be about 8-10 points, so at 3.5 bunnies are a play.

The team looks much better with Sutton back in the halves and Tuqiri out of the backline. Apart from Joel Reddy, the rest are capable players and can also score points.

Luke is still a big out, but they should have enough to get them through.

Dugan is obviously a big in for the dragons but he hasn't played for a while and may be a little rusty.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

I never bet on rugby and have to leave for the airport in 3 hours can you help me out and point me out some teams to play tonight thank you !!

Jmac

Rabbitbrew
    Rabbitbrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2333

Quote Originally Posted by angelo63 View Post

Rabbitbrew is around and his work I believe the best of any capper on SBR.
    Cheers for the props.

Been a bit off so far this season but working hard to get back on track.

Rabbitbrew

For what it's worth, I'm interested in one line and two totals this week.

Just need the bookies to open their markets.
    Points Awarded:

ender749 gave Rabbitbrew 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the tross gave Rabbitbrew 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    sucks how this thread is dead now
    Consider yourself lucky. I tailed these:

Sando@xxxxxxx
    Tonight's Plays Freo ML ($2.35) 1x #AFLEels @ Broncos Over 44 2.5x #NRLAdelaide United ML ($1.76) 2x #aleague

Rabbitbrew

One of the totals I was looking at was the Fever/Thunderbirds but with Brazill out injured and a shooter (Stanton) added to the squad I'm not confident on what the starting line up will be so giving this one a miss.

Rabbitbrew

Northern Mystics @ Southern Steel
    Game total (OVER 112.5 goals): 2 units @ $1.90 with bet365

I reckon the bookies have this total wrong. After starting the season in terrible fashion the Mystics have been playing much better netball the last two weeks with the over hitting twice. For the Steel, Fowler-Reid has been staring after missing most of the first game due to fitness concerns. Harrison returned to the Mystic defence last but this doesn't concern me too much due to the Steel mid court speedy ball movement and Fowler-Reid's height advantage. Steel are 4-1 on the over this year with game 1 (where Fowler-Reid only played one quarter) the only game that went under. I've got the game total at 120.

Good luck and bet smart!

YTD: 3-4 (-1.4 units)
    Points Awarded:

ender749 gave Rabbitbrew 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

burkestar

Bunnies = CA-CHING!

James Graham = CA-CHING!

burkestar

nice little double for today into tomorrow

NRL Manly to defeat Tigers 1.55, into nba Indiana pacers 1.25

1.92 for the double

Rabbitbrew

Contemplating a wager on Steel team total over 59.5 but I've already been burnt once this year when double dipping.

Decisions, decisions ...

Rabbitbrew

Didn't play Steel over 59.5.

But bookies beware, it feels like I'm getting my mojo back.

YTD: 4-4 (+0.4 units)

Shazzadude

Hopefully some of that mojo will be unleashed tomorrow.

Rabbitbrew

Two bets for Monday night:

Melbourne Vixens (+2.5)
    @ Queensland Firebirds: 1.5 units @ $1.90 (Sportsbet, bet365, Centrebet or +3.5 with Betezy)

Not really sure why this game isn't at least a pickem. They meet in round 3 with the Firebirds getting up by 1 goal. What the final score doesnt tell you is that the Vixens were leading by 6 goals five minutes into the last quarter and by 3 goals with three minutes to play. A lack of composure and starting to worry about what the opposition was doing and not playing to the team structure was the reason for the loss. I reckon the Vixens will have learnt a lot from that. Mentor generally plays well against the taller shooters and the Vixens are one of the best travelling teams. They have covered the spread after all their trips to NZ in the last two years. The same seven playing the majority of the game last week in the victory over the Tactix tells me Coach McKinnis has settled on the line up that will play 60 minutes in this return match up. I've got the Vixens winning by 3 goals.

Margin betting: Melbourne Vixens to win by 1-10: 0.5 units @ $2.88 (Sportsbet, or $2.80 bet365)

As above.

Good luck and bet smart!

YTD: 4-4 (+0.4 units)
    Last edited by Rabbitbrew; 04-06-14 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Formatting
    Points Awarded:

GunnerCrow09 gave Rabbitbrew 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shazzadude

The Queensland TAB has +3.

Any injury concerns in the Vixens?

burkestar

Quote Originally Posted by burkestar View Post
    nice little double for today into tomorrow

NRL Manly to defeat Tigers 1.55, into nba Indiana pacers 1.25

1.92 for the double
    wow, not sure which lose is more shocking....fewest points scored in a half in franchise history?...least points allowed during a half in hawks history?...in space of month pacers have gone from title contenders to a team that will struggle to get past the bobcats in the 1st round

First ... 313314315316317318319 ... Last