OCT 24th > OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER (-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Under

vikingfan101
    vikingfan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Are Durant and Westbrook playing today? They didn't last night.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marion and Carter not playing, Nowitzky either. Just waiting to hear about OKC starters on this one to see whether to pound away

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Ebarka, perkin and harden; Especially harden will redem himsel from That
    horrible 2/17
    other good play, orlando at mem over 190.5

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think guys will be sitting on both sides... as coach i would do that.. it's a long season/..

Ratzz

ok.. winning by 14 pts.. >> about 3 min. remaining.

this looks clean to me..*

i doubt the Mavs are going to knock out players trying to comeback in the pre-season

SpreadSniper

not sure why people shy away from pre-season.... plenty of money to be made on the easy.... 6 - 1 last night alone

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    not sure why people shy away from pre-season.... plenty of money to be made on the easy.... 6 - 1 last night alone
    ALthough your writeup ("under") left much to be desired, I was on this play too. Very easy win combined with a very strong preseason and I now have a false sense of hope that NBA might be profitable for me this year.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    i agree.. just be extra careful.. see who's in/out... but mostly same dynamics... cheers Sniper, well done

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    ALthough your writeup ("under") left much to be desired, I was on this play too. Very easy win combined with a very strong preseason and I now have a false sense of hope that NBA might be profitable for me this year.
    helluva call.. maybe one of the most 'under' games this year.. nice pick CJ.. excellent work..

cheers to you both.. hope you hit today

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post

I dont really feel the need for writeups anymore... such a waste of time - no need to justify why I chose "tails" instead of "heads". The under here was one of the easier bets of the night, that's for sure....

BOL on the season fellas

Ratzz

lol.. i agree on write ups.. it's just hand holding.. i only pen a few words.
    capping takes long enough.. write-ups too.

a well-written write up changes nothing.*
    a good cap leads to

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Write ups are a pain, I won't disagree. I guess it depends on the motivation to post in a forum though... Are you doing it just to document your picks or are you doing it to help someone out who may be inclined to follow? I'm not saying everyone who posts should post a big write up, but sometimes it's nice.

The positive thing is everyone in this thread was a winner and now I have two fellow handicappers (Ratzz and Sniper) who I will compare my picks against (and not expect a write up from)...and two seemingly friendly and knowledgable cappers which seems rare on these forums. Time will tell if I should fade or follow but so far so good. Both the side pick by the OP and the under were solid predictions and I'm anxious to see how future predictions fare... Best of luck to everyone! Let's all make money this year!!