cuno
    cuno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers 2012-2013 Champions

Lakers will win it all this year. you will see.

LET ME HEAR U LAKER FANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is just plain ridiculous. i am sorry. Lakers fans need to wake up.
    won't make it out of 2nd Round..

same as last year.. struggle in 1st round.. killed in 2nd.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    this is just plain ridiculous. i am sorry. Lakers fans need to wake up.
    won't make it out of 2nd Round..

same as last year.. struggle in 1st round.. killed in 2nd.
    Same ole Laker hater response. We get it... You guys are from shitty towns and have nothing to do all day but crop your corn fields and bang relatives. We get it, you envy our glorious city and 16 Championships. We get it, we had the privilege of watching MAMBA slap your team around for the past 15 years. It's cool my babies...We can't all have dynasties in every decade.

Ratzz

just so you guys don't waste your time watching all the games.. and reading about them..2012-13 Champions are going to be Miami or OKC

Lakers are winless... but should win tonight with k0bie out..

problem for the Lakers is that k0bie plays in the playoffs.. and hogs the ball..and plays heroball..

but tonight should be good with him on bench where he ought to be

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

just so you guys don't waste your time watching all the games.. and reading about them..2012-13 Champions are going to be Miami or OKC

Lakers are winless... but should win tonight with k0bie out..

problem for the Lakers is that k0bie plays in the playoffs.. and hogs the ball..and plays heroball..

but tonight should be good with him on bench where he ought to be
    You're an idiot. Please stop talking, I am getting second-hand embarrassment.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    You're an idiot. Please stop talking, I am getting second-hand embarrassment.
    listen, you are getting upset because the truth is interfering with the buzz you are expecting should that happen..i am only trying to save you many hours over the course of several months.. in order for you do do something more constructive than wishing for something that will never occur again for the Lakers while k0bie is there.The Champion this year will be either the Heat, or the Thunder. End of story. The Lakers are simply too old. Howard will leave and go to Brooklyn, and then LA will try to rebuild without a 1st Round draft pick for the next 4 yrs.When somebody says "Right now i am here. We are trying to win a championship this year" it means "i am planning on leaving, but will not divulge that now". He does not like k0bie as a person. He won't stay. Guaranteed. It will be a trying time for Lakers fans, but those are the facts, and that is the way it is going to go down. If this gets under your skin, it is only because it is true. If the Lakers were in fact 'kickass', then this information would not bother you at all. Period. Your reactions to this only serve to emphatically prove my point further, and bring it home. – and i thank you for that (it only makes my position look more reliable).

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

I've always liked Kobe and also loved it when he & Shaq were dominant. I don't like Howard.... but glad to see Nash with a shot to win a title.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Lakers get steam rolled by Memphis in the first round....

thread/

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I don't see it happening either...

Miami, Bulls, OKC even Clips are a bridge too far. Lakers have no depth.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    Lakers get steam rolled by Memphis in the first round....thread/
    yep. Memphis would beat them.. Gasol is as big as Howard.. rest of team faster

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    I don't see it happening either...Miami, Bulls, OKC even Clips are a bridge too far. Lakers have no depth.
    ZERO depth and no way now to get any more.. their bench is possibly the worst in the NBA and their starters are the oldest and most war-torn..this ill-conceived plan never had any way of winning. but if you are a Laker fan.. the idea itself is so stimulating that the buzz blinds the mind from understanding the effect/very much like a person ordering more drinks when they are already clearly intoxicated. The intoxication is what prevents from understanding that they are already too intoxicated, thus they continue down a path of destruction.k0bie destroyed this team for years in a desperate and vain attempt to catch Jordan. Pressuring for rushed trades.. etc..k0bie will NEVER tie Jordan's six championships.. (unless he's traded to Heat/Thunder and is sitting on the bench) then it would be possible

Ratzz

0-7**WORST START EVER.*history of franchise.

LA Offense:***Avg 86.4 pts.***has*not*cracked 100 pts.*
    LA Defense:*
    Avg 102.1 pts.**Allowed

YES> it certainly looks like they not only have the starters to win the Championship this year, but their bench is tops in the league and dominate opponents deep into the 2nd Half. AS WELL as the sharpest coach in the NBA now that Jackson is gone.

i am beginning to think that*not only*will the Lakers:
    1) take the crown this year.. BUT
    2) they will not need more than 20-21 games in the post-season to do accomplish that feat*
    if indeed the word 'feat' can be used here.. (feats are usually long/difficult endeavors that are not a fait-accomplit)

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Ratzz still doesn't understand the difference between pre-season & regular season....lol

Even if Kobe doesn't win another championship he still has 5 more than your raggedy team. It's gonna be funny if Kobe doesn't win another you'll be first in line telling everybody 'I told ya so.' What exactly are you trying to tell everybody? That Kobe deserves to be a bench player cause he "only" could hang 5 banners?

The clueless are always good for a nice laugh....

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Ratzz still doesn't understand the difference between pre-season & regular season....lol

EWhat exactly are you trying to tell everybody? That Kobe deserves to be a bench player cause he "only" could hang 5 banners?

The clueless are always good for a nice laugh....
    i am simply saying that k0bie will not win no.6
    i never said he was not once a fantastic player. He was.
    i only pointed out that just because he once was great, does not mean that his time has not passed.

It has. Most certainly.
    Nash's as well. Great once. But no more.*

Laker fans speak like it is automatic if they add a well known player. It does not work like that.
    Stats and records do not play the games.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Complete joke as usual. Looks how stacked the West is...any team Lakers play in the playoffs has the potential to beat them. Whereas Miami, no team in the East can beat them.

Lakers would be lucky to get out of the West - their best hope is if OKC gets knocked out by someone else (which is very unlikely). And even if they make it to the finals...it'll be the same as when Miami went to the finals with their big 3 the first year - won't be easy navigating their offense through Nash+Bryant at the same time. They will struggle - Miami in 6.

Ratzz

the Lakers will NEVER be the team out of the West this year..
    the Lakers will not be the team out of the West for the rest of the decade..

huge drought coming.. long.. extended.. many years.

Ratzz

seems like a brand new low every game..

of course it must end.. but Nashty is certainly looking ancient (as expected)
    the awesome thing is that he only cost 4 players, and will be there for the next 3 yrs.

what a terrible trade. wowch!

names and banners don't play the games, boys.

Ratzz

0-8, lol

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Let the laker fade show begin!!!

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Nba finals will be OKC vs Miami for the next few years...Lakers won't get by OKC and Lebron will continue to dominate the east..Although I would love to see Lakers in the finals I just can't see them stopping Duranchula and he is only going to get better

upscope

i am simply saying that k0bie will not win no.6
    i never said he was not once a fantastic player. He was.
    i only pointed out that just because he once was great, does not mean that his time has not passed.

It has. Most certainly.
    Nash's as well. Great once. But no more.*

Laker fans speak like it is automatic if they add a well known player. It does not work like that.
    Stats and records do not play the games.
    Yep, Kobe 2nd in the league in scoring last yr. Nash 2nd in the league in assists. Both clearly should retire since they are now only capable of 2nd in the league in points & assists rather than 1st....makes perfect sense.
    If u think Lakers have literally zero % chance of winning title when they have Kobe, Howard, Gasol & Nash you obv are going off hatred for the Lakers rather than logical sense. Im not saying they are going to win but they obv have better than a zero % chance. Any logical basketball follower understands this. Haters don't.

E_Dub
    E_Dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Yep, Kobe 2nd in the league in scoring last yr.
    How'd he do in efficiency?

upscope

So he should retire then?? He should be a bench player like the clueless suggest?? If u go by that mark not one NBA tram would be able to field a squad. Eighty % of the league would be retired or on the bench.
    I know the haters are tired of Kobe & the Lakers pissing on their teams & can't wait to see him go. I know the haters are scared to death that Howard is in the mix. And I also know that not one single one of them actually believes the Lakers have zero % chance like they claim.
    The haters aren't fooling anybody, they're all shaking & praying something goes wrong. They lose sleep over the fact the Lakers actually have a legit squad again. That's what success does to haters.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by E_Dub View Post
    How'd he do in efficiency?
    his efficiency score is way down the list..
    really not hard to be 2nd in league when taking 30 shots a game

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Ratzz, just the fact that youre saying the second highest scorer in the league should retire kind of says a lot about you. Do you live in Colorado? Was it your daughter Kobe tapped that night?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Ratzz, just the fact that youre saying the second highest scorer in the league should retire kind of says a lot about you. Do you live in Colorado? Was it your daughter Kobe tapped that night?
    i only think he should retire so that he goes out on top.. or higher up..
    if he waits two more yrs. and fulfills his contract, he will be subject to what A-Rod is going through now..

being benched for far more productive, yet lesser-known players

Mantle7
    Death Stare

i only think he should retire so that he goes out on top.. or higher up..
    if he waits two more yrs. and fulfills his contract, he will be subject to what A-Rod is going through now..

being benched for far more productive, yet lesser-known players
    Ratzz, we are talking about Kobe Bryant. Buddy, im not following you here. Kobe's not THAT old. Do you watch Laker games? Have you seen him impose his will when the game is on the line. Last season the guy was a monster. They did O.K last year. They picked up NASH and HOWARD. I know you think Kobe and Nash are just a bunch of old men but these guys can still play. I dont understand why you despise the Lakers so much. Honestly, nobody knows how theyre going to do but you cant base ANYTHING off the preseason.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Lakers will beat Dallas in the opener. No question.

upscope

Mantle, Rat just wants Kobe gone cause he's scared to death that Kobe & the Lakers piss on him one more time before he goes. He doesn't honestly think Kobe should retire he just wishes he would. Success causes jealousy & hatred.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Mantle, Rat just wants Kobe gone cause he's scared to death that Kobe & the Lakers piss on him one more time before he goes. He doesn't honestly think Kobe should retire he just wishes he would. Success causes jealousy & hatred.
    He just keeps ranting about the same thing. How HOOOORRIBLE that trade was. Sheeet... Id take a Hall of Fame point guard over Sessions/Blake and a couple picks 8 days a week. Oh and how bad theyre doing in the pre season. This dude's points just make him sound stupid. Lakers are gonna be a a fukkn powerhouse this year and everyone knows it.

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Lakers are gonna be a a fukkn powerhouse this year and everyone knows it.
    C'mon son.. You are completely biased, or what?!

Preseason doesn't mean a lot, but 0-8?!

No depth + old ass stars = not a winning formula. You need a young gun in there.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    I don't see it happening either...

Miami, Bulls, OKC even Clips are a bridge too far. Lakers have no depth.
    Are you for real?

The BULLS are a bridge too far? They would struggle to win a game in a 7 game series vs the Lakers, if that were to ever happen (it won't).

BigBurk

Based on?

Ratzz

the Lakers are an assembly of names... they are still desperately searching for another PG..
    they want Delonte West from Dallas..

opposing PGs are killing Nashty.. they are giving up over 100 pts avg. per game..
    while only averaging 86 pts. themselves..

that is the worst in the league.. yes it is meaningless preseason.. but those numbers mean something..
    being as bad as they are.. 0-8.. no team has ever been to Finals after posting winless pre-season

this bunch of old men, and terrible bench are going to do nothing against a serious contender in the playoffs.*

and winning a Championship, means hurdling SEVERAL serious contenders.. not just one.

Howard is not enough, and Howard is all they have.

Ratzz

but please see how ridiculous your argument is that they will still be dominant...

imagine that they went.. 8-0..
    and i was still saying they were going to tank..
    and that pre-season was meaningless..

do you see the position that you are defending.. from the standpoint of a*non-Laker fan?

you will come back with (of course)*
    1) new offense
    2) getting to know each other... etc..

but all of this is why they will suck// they do not have the legs nor the patience to pull this off...
    k0bie is not going to embrace and excel in a totally new offense.. he plays the way he plays. heroball only.

he does not have the skill to pull that off anymore.

12 Last