LOL
    LOL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami to win it all? Bet now or later?

The Heat are now 1 to 3.27 to win it all. I am thinking of taking that and surebetting on whoever is going to win the west comes finals time. Now one question to the more experienced people here. What do you think the odds would be on the heat in the middle of the season once they lose like 3 in a row? If (after 50 games in) they are nr.1 in the east but lose 3 in a row... do you believe their odds to win it all will be higher or lower than 3.27? The thing is that if LBJ gets injured they obv. have no shot so taking them later in the season would make more sense but I dont want to wait and get something like 2.6 odds or stuff like that.

So what do you think? Now or later?

LOL
    LOL's Avatar Become A Pro!

*************** whatever... I wil push that after they repeat

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL! I think they'll win it again next year, this year will be a championship hangover. Thats how they play...unforentualy.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by LOL View Post
    The Heat are now 1 to 3.27 to win it all. I am thinking of taking that and surebetting on whoever is going to win the west comes finals time. Now one question to the more experienced people here. What do you think the odds would be on the heat in the middle of the season once they lose like 3 in a row? If (after 50 games in) they are nr.1 in the east but lose 3 in a row... do you believe their odds to win it all will be higher or lower than 3.27? The thing is that if LBJ gets injured they obv. have no shot so taking them later in the season would make more sense but I dont want to wait and get something like 2.6 odds or stuff like that.

So what do you think? Now or later?
    Should always wait. you can probably get +250 at the All Star Break. What if LeBron blows out a knee or Dwayne Wade gets eaten by a shark?

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ LOL wtf. put down the crack pipe

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    ^ LOL wtf. put down the crack pipe
    Okay, the shark thing might sound crazy, but letting a book hold your money for 8 months while you assume all the risk for a 3.27 payout is not worth it.

STAY OUT OF THAT MIAMI WATER, DWAYNE!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

a hippo will chop you in half

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

why bet now and hedge with WCF winner? you'll just be losing value.

if you just like them to win the east bet on them to win the East

It's in the -130 to -150 range depending on books. Have a hard time seeing that not happening even though I like the additions the Celtics have made and the Knicks should step it up a bit.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

no do not bet because it's not a lock

last year miami to win it all was a lock

more to consider this year

they still have 50% chance to win it all at least.