A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by MiAMiEDDY View Post
    ov/un 51 @ -115

Whats the play?
    Under. That team is done.

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah as a Boston fan I would say that line is pretty sharp. Bostons got a few players who are certainly overlooked like Terry, Jeff Green, Courtney Lee, but a sloppy start might be just enough to hinder this team.

Plus they have the Nets to deal with and a (most likely) improved Knicks within their division... I would say not to play it but if you had to I think the under would be the play...

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I don't trust the Celtics. The last few seasons they've gotten off to slow starts and late in the season Rivers rests guys.

sharkweak
    sharkweak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I don't trust the Celtics. The last few seasons they've gotten off to slow starts and late in the season Rivers rests guys.
    Not really. He tightens up his rotations if anything. Celtics will be fighting for playoff positioning at the end of the year as well. This is by far the deepest team the Celtics have had since the championship year, I'd say over. But not by much. I've had the Celtics at 53 wins for awhile now. And last year was the first slow start they've had in the KG era. That had more to do with the lockout than anything else, I believe.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Under. That team is done.
    Boston done? No. Best team they've had in years with Green healthy and now adding Milicic and Sullinger. Allen and Terry are both on the same level today. Green is underrated. He is a really good player. They have great depth at the PF position.

Rondo is a top 3 pg in the nba.