SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Thoughts on Brandon Roy?

Can he have a solid season? Limited minutes? No back to back games?

What do you think Roy can achieve, and his playing limitations are.

I think Roy will have something to prove, and I'm hoping he can do well, I was a great admirer of his, very hard worker and a humble man. One of my favorites, so Im wishing him all the best!

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by SiMON2g View Post
    Can he have a solid season? Limited minutes? No back to back games?

What do you think Roy can achieve, and his playing limitations are.

I think Roy will have something to prove, and I'm hoping he can do well, I was a great admirer of his, very hard worker and a humble man. One of my favorites, so Im wishing him all the best!
    I am with you man - Roy seems like a good guy, and I love his game BUT just last year his knee was gone, nothing but bones rubbing on bones, and then he goes and get some European voodoo on it and now he is ready to play again. It seems to me that if there are millions of dollars involved you want to think that he might get through a season successfully, but that ridiculously underestimates the strain of NBA play on knees. My take - he's on the injured list by the break.

Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love Roy, think he'll have some explosive nights but doubt his minutes will be consistent. I agree odds are he'll get injured, best he can hope for is to be back by playoffs if they get in as far as trying to be relevant. Hopefully no injuries though.