NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

laimbeer

lot of quality games for tom. opportunity to make money or recover for some.

lets give a change to the wnba topic and give some opinion on the laimbeer issue.

personally, i think he is a #@^# ass for giving up on the team with the season just starting. We all know the condition of nba before even the regular season ended. So, if he intended to leave and depart the team while the players were working their butts of on drills and practice...He should have done it in the off season.

Like a father neglecting a child.

Now that everyone knows his work etiquette who is dumb enough to get his service. Isiah is already gone from New York so kindly update if anyone has heard of any development.

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't do anything about it nba hero, business is business. teams fire coaches at will, so i guess its just fair that coaches leave at will as well.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think he really have an offer to be an assistant coach to mark jackson. another rookie coach.

so his dream to have a coaching job is going well.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Detroit will not sniff the playoffs this season. I dont know about Rick Mahorn head coaching, but there team is in shambles anyway.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20433

**** him. Laimbeer is one of the biggest assholes known to mankind.