SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's Pick 6/17 - WNBA

6/17

Moneyline

Phoenix Mercury -175

Minnesota Lynx are coming off a back to back road game.

Last year when Minnesota came off of a back to back road game they lost both.

Phoenix Mercury are 3-0 at home this year.

The last time these two played in the last two meetings in Phoenix Phoenix won both by 7 and 13 respectively.

The last two meetings in Phoenix the total was both 199...

In the last and only 10 meetings between these two Phoenix has won 7 and they have covered 6 out of those 7 times.

In the last and only 10 meetings between these two when Phoenix was the favorite 8 times and they covered 6 times.

In the last and only 10 meetings between these two when Phoenix was the favorite 8 times and they won 7 times.

As of right now "team experts picks" for this game is in favor of Phoenix 14-2. And that's the pointspread!

As of right now the "number 2 and 3 leaders" both have Phoenix pointspread ("the number 1 leader" is only playing on the total).

As of right now the Consensus for Phoenix is 72.91%.

WNBA Record: 3-3

Let's Terminate!
    Last edited by SportsTerminator; 06-17-09 at 04:00 PM.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

A consensus of 72.9% is bad news!!!

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

$TERMINATED$

The majority is usually a good thing. I still don't understand why people do the reverse public thing. If the team is better and have a good chance of winning go with that team whether the public is or isn't on it. But any who Phoenix winning was an EZ pick. Yes Simone Augstine was injured in the 2nd quarter but Phoenix was still winning by 4 when she was playing and I think still would have won.

Friday I'm leaning towards Seattle over Minnesota depending on if Simone Augustine plays and Connecticut over Chicago. I like Phoenix over the LA Sparks but you never know when that dynamite Sparks team will show up.

shhhhh22
    shhhhh22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

nice hit man!

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was a spanking that i got for doubting phoe

Psylence
    Psylence's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Since you take alot of ML its a more accurate system to track with units rather than just 3-3 etc.