Betpoints: 10176

college game not worth investing time into watching

0 entertainment

1 stud comes along ever 3 4 years

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They are not contenders last year they had 3 good returning players and the two best freshmen in the country this year they have one ok returning player, one ok transfer player, and even though it is the best freshmen class not even close to last year's

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    college game not worth investing time into watching

0 entertainment

1 stud comes along ever 3 4 years
    you're crazy

you never watch March Madness? Guys play 10x harder and with more heart

Way more entertaining than the average NBA regular season snoozer

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    you're crazy

you never watch March Madness? Guys play 10x harder and with more heart

Way more entertaining than the average NBA regular season snoozer
    More exciting than a Thurs Night TNT LA OKC game? Or Miami Chi? Disagree. There are a lot of NBA games that suck but there are way more exciting plays.

I watch March Madness at the later stages. Yeah guys play with heart, more passion. I don't like seeing guys yell after they make a block or a putback layup. That's why I hate Noah. So annoying. Pumps his chest even when Rose does something sick. And yet, that's one reason why he'll never win a ring unless he stays on a team with a straight assassin like Rose. You can't win rings at the next level when you play with that much emotion. You have to be straight cold blooded like Bron was this year, like Dirk the year before, like Bryant has been.

The skill level in college game is poor when you're so used to watching NBA. Guys pass the ball around for 30 seconds only to take a bad shot at the end of the shot clock. Not many guys can even create shots for themselves. There is a ton of passion, yes, but you're not going to say "wow" too many times while watching a college game.

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like UCLA and Indiana over Kentucky, but they are definitely in the top 5 for contenders.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    I like UCLA and Indiana over Kentucky, but they are definitely in the top 5 for contenders.
    I agree as long as UCLA can play their recruits because I know they may have some eligibility issues. Also I'd say Michigan could be really good.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

NO, Kentucky is overrated as of right now. Yes they have a great recruiting class (water is wet) but the difference is that in the past, they have always had a few veterans returning to give leadership. This year they return nada.

Aquaplex
    Aquaplex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I love college basketball. March Madness is as good as it gets in sports.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

thanks! I got a piece tomorrow on the best recruiting classes. this helps lol.

zoo youk

but anyways. how much did did Cal give em? 300k?

The Kentucky luster is stronger than ever.
    Maryland had essentially everything going for it when it came to Andrew and Aaron Harrison. There was the six-year relationship head coach Mark Turgeon had with the family. There was the friendship Aaron Harrison Sr. had with assistant coach Bino Ranson, and the friendship the twins have with incoming Maryland freshman Shaq Cleare. The twins' grandparents live in Baltimore. And of course, Under Armour.
    Kentucky had John Calipari. And Calipari doesn't lose. In the end, that's all the Wildcats needed.

zoo youk

these cats sound like Lebron and Melo. jesus.