Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Brilliant move by New York.

Just don't leave him out there too long, his bad back will act up.
    In limited minutes, he's an asset.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Season win total will be set at around 50? I like the under at any number higher. Carmelo or Stod are good to miss at least 20 games between em and 8 game losing streaks are standard for the Knicks. It doesn't look like there is anything to get excited about this year. If they aren't having a great season we could even see one of those 2 big players traded. Melo's stock is probably as high as it can get following the Olympics. Amare is starting to look like a bad contract

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I don't think you should be one to talk. You get like one pick right every four you post so far that I have seen.

Also yea I bet against Tom Brady....last Super Bowl when you were touting that soft @ss team with the easiest NFL scheduele in the league to cover (-3) against the G-Men.

We all know how that turned out pal.
    Cool. That means if you bet against Brady 1 unit every game leading up to the SB you lost money.

I own NBA section

You will agree

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Season win total will be set at around 50? I like the under at any number higher. Carmelo or Stod are good to miss at least 20 games between em and 8 game losing streaks are standard for the Knicks. It doesn't look like there is anything to get excited about this year. If they aren't having a great season we could even see one of those 2 big players traded. Melo's stock is probably as high as it can get following the Olympics. Amare is starting to look like a bad contract
    I would advise against this bet.

Last 2 tips I gave you were don't bet the Bulls to win the title in 2011 and don't bet "Miami not to win title -220 or something in 2012".

I'm sure you remember.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Cool. That means if you bet against Brady 1 unit every game leading up to the SB you lost money.

I own NBA section

You will agree

Actually not really. If I remember correctly the only guys who were capping NBA pretty solidly were SweetJones55, Dad and LTA at times. Lakerboy would just pick dogs as usual and back in 2010 it was actually working for him for a while two seasons ago. But he's a fraud.

Other than that myself, SonnyBaby and BFFTfinancial and CougarBait were doing decently ourselves.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

I own NBA section

You will agree

Actually I bet on Brady and the Pats to destroy Denver and that fraud Tebow in the divisional round. Easiest bet of my life. But had Brady had to take on Pittsburgh he would have lost and so would have you taking them at probably (-3.5) or (-4) or whatever they would have opened the line at.

Patsgot lucky against Baltimore in the AFC championship game and then got exposed by the G-Men in the Super Bowl.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Actually not really. If I remember correctly the only guys who were capping NBA pretty solidly were SweetJones55, Dad and LTA at times. Lakerboy would just pick dogs as usual and back in 2010 it was actually working for him for a while two seasons ago. But he's a fraud.

Other than that myself, SonnyBaby and BFFTfinancial and CougarBait were doing decently ourselves.
    SweetJones used to pm me for my nba picks in 2010.

If you want to look at 2010,

Go check who picked LA to win it all, Boston to upset the Magic (to run shoebox off the board ) and pick LA to win the finals against BOS 4-3 at +250 with a pinpoint 3 page analysis of how the series would play out.

Thanks.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

SweetJones was awful. Kid still touting?

CanuckG

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Lakers-Heat in finals. You just KNOW IT. Sterns knows it!

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

goat you went 0-12 stretch in playoffs two years ago and stopped posting for awhile due to the embarassment so I dont know why your gassing your self up so much.

I do agree that knicks will surprise alot of people this year with their depth and experience. carmelo has been quoted saying he plans on shooting less and getting stat back into his normal self. They will be playing great defense as a team and will be a great under play with all the inflated lines to begin the season.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    goat you went 0-12 stretch in playoffs two years ago and stopped posting for awhile due to the embarassment so I dont know why your gassing your self up so much.

I do agree that knicks will surprise alot of people this year with their depth and experience. carmelo has been quoted saying he plans on shooting less and getting stat back into his normal self. They will be playing great defense as a team and will be a great under play with all the inflated lines to begin the season.
    It was the regular season. It was 0-13 actually. And I went 9-1 after the 0-13 run. Selective memory. Thanks.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Rasheed Wallace is ghetto as hell

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I heard Sprewell talks... LOL.

NYSportsGuy210

Rasheed and the Knicks owning right now and SBR's "legends" looking like fools....nothing new.

CanuckG

3 wins in a 82 game season I see the Magic and Bucks are off to a 2-0 start too come on

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

b/c he is the biggest black man they could find

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    3 wins in a 82 game season I see the Magic and Bucks are off to a 2-0 start too come on
    Well then if someone says the Magic and Bucks are gonna win 50+ games this year dump on them. The Knicks actually have a solid roster with incredible depth. talent and experience. I don't disagree that youth isn't on their side but with their depth that becomes way better for them down the stretch of the regular season in playing less minutes per player.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I want to hammer IU.

home court advantage and UNC will be
    tired from the Maui tourny.

First 123