MattRegaw
    MattRegaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Finals Game 2

NBA Finals Game 2 Orlando VS LA
    In the NBA finals the Lakers stomped on the Magic in game one and Kobe Bryant showed the world he wanted to win his fourth championship. It did not help the cause for the Magic by shooting just 29.9 percent from the floor. The Magic win games with great defense and shooting from the perimeter but in game one they have neither. They were humiliated and crushed in every category by the home team.

Playing Nelson may have been a mistake by Van Gundy as Nelson looked decent early but then faded down the stretch. The real change they have to do is get Howard the ball more often. He is the strength of the team and he sets up better shooting from the outside. The Magic are known for recovering from big losses as they are 15-4 ATS off a road loss and 14-3 against the spread if it is by double digits. Can the Magic adjust after what happened in game one? I believe so. The Magic are good at adjusting and cannot expect to shoot as poorly as they did in game one. With a better shooting percentage and getting the ball to Dwight more the Magic will be in this game. Look for the Magic to play a rougher style of defense down low with Kobe and this will lead to more fouls and more rough play from both sides and more free throws. The Magic are 45-19 ATS off SU loss
    and 32-11 ATS playing w/ same season revenge. They may steal one tonight in LA in a higher scoring game.

Magic +6.5
    Over 202

~Matt

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

On the same shit Lets get, get, get it.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

if lakers lose the game. they might as well doubt they will win the trophy.

MattRegaw
    MattRegaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Picking the Magic to win will be tough that is why I took the points, but they have been decent at adjusting in the playoffs and won in tough venues.....just hoping for a long series!

~Matt

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

seems like everyone is taking the points tonight... i think I have to fade you all and go Lakers -7

Magic choked in game one, they will choke again tonight. It's the finals now everyone... they're scared.