Xpertcapper
    Xpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA top Plays Tonight

For those of you who are thinking about playing Cleveland, you may want to think about switching to Cleveland 1st half. Orlando is 7-0 ATS for 3rd quarter, 2nd half and game in the seven games played between these two teams this season. Orlando is 4-0 ATS in this series for the 4th quarter. Orlando has absolutely dominated the second half in this series winning the second by an average of 11.5 ppg. Conversely Cleveland is 3-0-1 in this series on 1st half. I think you will probably see a repeat of games 1 and 2 with Cleveland running out to a big lead in the 1st half and hanging on for dear life for the short win. GL All

The plays tonight are:

Cleveland -4.5 1/H
    Orlando -Any line-3/Q
    Orlando -any line 4 Q
    Orlando -any line- 2/H
    Orlando +7.5 Game

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck. I am with you on Cleveland -4.5 1st half. I might take a swing at that 2nd half Orl line.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice.

I lean towards CLE 1H as well. They may adjust their style, as there has been much talk, specifically by Magic Johnson, for Lebron to lay dead for the 1Q, to get everybody else going. The 'Kobe lesson' so to speak.

Another lean: tonight's zebras are a combined 62.1% towards the UNDER. No more than a lean. Low scoring is in favor of the Cavs, but they haven't been able to resist running with Orlando. Another horrible error in coaching.

Xpertcapper
    Xpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

The main reason for orlando dominating the 2nd half is due to Clevelands starters getting worn down and they have absolutely no bench help. These trends will continue tonight