Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

line moving towards Siena, do you think the line has lost its value ?? it's -7.5 right now

also I think Barcelona have great value, Khimki are bad when playing away. (Im thinking to pick the 1H line, but still not sure yet)

edit : wow barcelona line also jumped to -10.5, vegas begs us to take the dogs I think
    Last edited by Kira; 02-28-13 at 08:34 AM.

Ushpa
    Ushpa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3085

Khimki beat Barcelona 78-65 in the first game @Khimki but I have a feeling that Barcelona turns the table on them and exacts their revenge today by also winning by double digits @home as I understand that Khimki are not a very good road team. Do you have any thoughts on this? The current line is @ -10.5.

FightBoy
    FightBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

In my opinion that handies are too big right now guys, and tchat games are too tricky.I dont know what happend that lines so much chanes , meybe my posts huh :P but anyway to high lines and I recomendet dont touch that games now if you dont do this previous time when lines was lover.

FightBoy
    FightBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

hmmm Caja game was so close and ball was given to MaCCabi for free in last seconds when should be referee shot and Caja lose when overtime hang in te air wrrrrr. Not so bad but I dont lime this.1-1 night.

First 123