MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nuggets are the most annoying group of players ever assembled who haven't done dick

JR Smith, Martin, Birdman... I'll give it to Birdman cuz the boy is all hustle. I'd love him on my team. But the dude is still annoying. JR Smith and Martin need to be pimp slapped. This has nothing to do with the Nuggets win cuz they deserved it, but their antics show that their asses haven't been there. For all the conspiracy theorists, there's no way Stern wants a group of jackasses like this competing for a championship in prime time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

jr smith is retarded

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Gotta love'm, they bring an element of flair to game that makes it so entertaining to watch.

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Gee, would you rather be watching the Spurs?

X-Rated
    X-Rated's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get ready to watch LA blow them out at the Staple Center in game 5.

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    JR Smith, Martin, Birdman... I'll give it to Birdman cuz the boy is all hustle. I'd love him on my team. But the dude is still annoying. JR Smith and Martin need to be pimp slapped. This has nothing to do with the Nuggets win cuz they deserved it, but their antics show that their asses haven't been there. For all the conspiracy theorists, there's no way Stern wants a group of jackasses like this competing for a championship in prime time.

Jobe2004
    Jobe2004's Avatar Become A Pro!

smells like an all in on lakers

X-Rated
    X-Rated's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers usually returns the favor after being blown out. I will go heavy on Lakers point spread next game.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
    Lakers usually returns the favor after being blown out. I will go heavy on Lakers point spread next game.
    LOL. I thought the Nuggets outplayed them the first 3, and they continue outplay them in game 4. If they Lakers somehow win, it will be because of an inbound mishap. The Nuggets are not the Rockets, aside from Chauncey, Melo, Nene, Kenyon, their bench can score too!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    LOL. I thought the Nuggets outplayed them the first 3, and they continue outplay them in game 4. If they Lakers somehow win, it will be because of an inbound mishap. The Nuggets are not the Rockets, aside from Chauncey, Melo, Nene, Kenyon, their bench can score too!
    let me ask you one question- if la wins in 6 games does that mean the rockets are better than denver.

btw the lakers and rockets are the last 2 teams to win in denver

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If the spread is 5.5 or lower, Nuggets cover.