BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a bunch of fakers

This tread kills me with all the experts Posted in my playoff rundown 5-6-09

After the throwdown between me and Ck. I have decided to start my own thread. Here is the playoff breakdown and winners.

In the East My team the Magic get it done in 4, A sweep. Boston is tierd and can't play them full strengh. Without Garnett OTown owns the paint and when Howards out Orlando simply own the arc also. Look at the rules of betting pre playoff. This will be a sweep of the champs. If they do win one it will be a last minute desperation hit at Magics home.

The Cavs will do it big time to Atlanta in 5. They will take the first two but I believe that Hawks pull one out at home, just two strong. Game 3 down 2 would be the one. After that Ugly as hell.

In the west Denver is the team to beat. They will sweep Dallas in a embarrassing way. Game 3 when dallas down 2 will be really brutal. This is the team that is peaking right now.

The MIGHTY LAKERS. get ready to make some money. They win this series but barely. The LA juice will make you alot of money here. They are like the Magic can't close big leads in the fourth.

So heres my prediction about the playoffs. East wins. Lakers and Denver win and cancell each other out. With DENVER WIN. In the east its a crap shoot. As good as Cavs are they can't run in the paint against the beast. 30 point beat down proves it, and for the first time Lebrone know it!! They will have to shoot from the arc or go home and Orlando is not the team you want to go toe to toe with on the 3 line. So it will be Denver and Cavs or if they hold the paint and make cavs shoot the perimiter. Magic/ Denver finalls. Denver wins. Magic/ Lakers finals Magic wins( only team to sweep them this year, (go ahead look it up), Cavs/Lakers (nomally lakers doesn't matter tierd from Denver) Cavs win BIG STATEMENT. Last CAVS /DENVER Cavs lose in 6. Denver has to many fast guards that will blow right by James. Look what Lebones stats where against Detroit when Billups played for them.

PS King James weakness. He likes to go out on the corner and get caught. He thinks he is faster and better on the point (he is) but he likes to prove it on the d end. Shuts off the baseline but can't stop the layup>UNLESS they are stupid enough to bring it on the left from the left side of the arc and not switch hands.

PSS. He really cant defend from the left side. Always blocks to the right. I WANT THIS MOFO BRING IT!!! Lol

Now everyone's on the bandwagon. Just think how much you would be up right now if you would have read it. Don't even ask me you wouldn't believe it anyway.

BigMoneyMan
    BigMoneyMan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really i will call out everyone of you dumb asses that post Cleveland Lakers and frnt like you know shit about bball. Do not start a thread based on my rundown and call it your own. I will research your bullshit post and call you out NO ONE CALLED ORLANDO DENVER. NO ONE

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

BMM actually JGB posted denver on 2nd game and sexymilt had Orlando 1st game however not sure who else you targeting

i got fooled by both cle and lakers 1st game so didnt touch them 2nd game just played more on over/unders rather then teams and that too didnt work all well

good luck today and good to see your post again -- man wonder what nonsense been up to havent seen him drop in since the competition btw ck and jgb