TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Lakers would own Heat in 7 game series

I know they are relatively even in the future odds, but if the Lakers are as good as we think they are going to be, they would beat Miami in four or five games in a FInals scenario.

The Heat would be matching up against Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard with Lebron and Bosh. BIG MISMATCHES

Wade has lost more steps at 30 than Kobe has at 35.

Plus, Steve Nash will be giving Chalmers fits.

The Lakers should be number one in the West, win the WCF and dominate to another title. I'm predicting 66 wins for LA

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    I know they are relatively even in the future odds, but if the Lakers are as good as we think they are going to be, they would beat Miami in four or five games in a FInals scenario.

The Heat would be matching up against Pau Gasol and Dwight Howard with Lebron and Bosh. BIG MISMATCHES

The Lakers should be number one in the West, win the WCF and dominate to another title. I'm predicting 66 wins for LA
    ... but 7-game series do not exist in the reg. season

when was this supposed to happen..?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

How do you know? You have Kobe to guard D Wade which is a tough task for him. Who's going to guard James? Ron Artest? LOL.

Bryant24
    Bryant24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nash-Kobe-MWP-Gasol-Howard, great starting 5, but again, they don't have good 6th man. They'll be tired, the whole starting lineup has to play 30+ minutes, or even more.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

heat would win buddy

dwight wud be either not pplaying or put on the FT line where he can only get 1/2

it wouldn't be close

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

66 games? a bit too optimistic there ..........
    i hope u realize dwight missing the beginning of the season, limited practice time with his new team, adjustment period, offensive/defensive schemes, all take time to learn and play at game speed.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant24 View Post
    Nash-Kobe-MWP-Gasol-Howard, great starting 5, but again, they don't have good 6th man. They'll be tired, the whole starting lineup has to play 30+ minutes, or even more.
    you dont consider jamison a solid 6th man?

i agree though, noone on that team even touches lebron