younghandicapper
    younghandicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

YoungCapper's Picks

After being 30-24-0 on my thread, will start posting picks here with small writeups. I know I already have some haters here. But those who believe in me, I'll post my picks here. To those who don't, then just don't go here. These are my picks according to my opinion. Just feel free to comment if you have comments on my writeups! And after a bad week last week, I really want to start fresh again! Of course, this is the first and last time I'll be starting out. This thread will be permanent. Will keep posting all my plays. I'll have my own spreadsheet here also! Won't be risking any money on I think will be 50-50 or 40-60 picks. Betting needs discipline and that is what I lacked that's why I have bad losses with lots of amounts thrown. So, will be more disciplined starting from now on. Planning to bet the same amount on all picks but I think some picks are just better than others so will post the units I'll play also. 1x-5x plays and if I see the best opportunity, might bet larger than that. Thank you! and BOL to all bettors here! We have the same goal here: to make money. So no hating! Let's be united!

BTW, follow me:
    Twitter: @youngcapper
    WagerMinds: http://www.wagerminds.com/Profile/YoungCapper

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

So what are your picks for the mens finals?

younghandicapper

After examining the games of both teams and watching a replay of the exhibition, these are the props that looks good for tonight's gold medal game:

USA-10.5, 2H (4x)
    USA-5, 4Q (4x)
    USA-21.5 (2x)
    Spain+11, 1H (passing on this one because USA played bad the last time they met and I expect them to have adjustments especially on Spain's big men - like what happened in Argentina/USA game where USA outscored argentina by 12pts in the 1H -- usually close games comparing the 2 matches they had)

Spain is a good team. But they're not playing well recently. USA is blowing out teams in the 2H! Really playing hard and going all out on the last 2 quarters. Not touching the over/under here because it's just too risky. Spain likes to have set plays that slows down the game. If they're not efficient just like the game against Russia, they will have a hard time scoring that bunch. If they will, then it'll be a high-scoring game. And you really can't tell when Spain will be efficient because they had been inconsistent really. USA blows every team out on crunch time even they have the lead. So, I'm taking USA here especially in the 4th with lots of clutch players on the team. Will play small on -21.5 maybe. Look at the grades on how strong those plays are. USA in its last 3 games played really well in the 4th while Spain isn't. With lots of fouling from Spain in the 4th, I'm looking for a nice cover in the 4th here.

younghandicapper

All 1x-4x plays from now on. Needs discipline in this business.

younghandicapper

younghandicapper

Spain+11 indeed, didn't play it though. Hope you played it

cpay
    cpay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

wow he espana starting the 2nd half very well gl on ur usa -21

younghandicapper

Wow, that was close!

younghandicapper

Sorry for a bad start guys

younghandicapper

Won't risk on those bets that are connected. Technically, those bets after 3rd quarters, means 7, 12, 23 point leads for USA. Lots of opportunities to kill Spain there but 3-point shots from Kobe, Carmelo aren't hitting. Could've given it to hot Durant. Harden missing those FTs also almost got us 0-3. 1-2, not that bad. Stay tuned on my WNBA plays also