isiah121
    isiah121's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers will win this series, so Nuggets backers should think twice.

Whoever is betting on Denver Nuggets to win the series must love throwing money away. Might as well donate it to charity. The Nuggets will not beat LA Lakers in the series. I repeat: the Nuggets will not beat LA Lakers in the series. Don't believe me, then go head, put $5, $10, $20, $100, $1000, $5000, $10,000 in wagering and you can cry afterward.

The Nuggets is a team that easily owned the Hornets and Mavericks in the playoff, and people chose to believe they can beat Lakers this series, due to the fact that Lakers were struggling against the Rockets. Keep in mind, the Nuggets were beaten 3 out of 4 times by the Rockets this season, and if they were to faced the Rockets in the 2nd round instead of the Mavericks, would they get their asses whoop by the Rockets? Mostly likely yes! So Rockets straight up owns this Nuggets team, so how can they beat the Lakers (who beated the Rockets) if they can't even handle the Rockets?

This is what's going to happen in the series. Paul Gasol will dominate the paint against Nene and Birdman with help from Andrew Bynum. Lamar Odom is big/tall enough to guard Carmelo Anthony, which Dirk and Peja's slow asses couldn't. As for the Chauncey Billips mister big shot, Derek Fisher will show him why LA signed him back. As for Dahntay Jones, hmmmm, I see Kobe dominating and embarassing his ass, so don't even think that you can harass the Black Mamba like you did to CP3...no way in hell.

It's either Lakers $300 to win $100 for series or no play at all. Believe me, and you can thank me later.

BCaldwell32
    BCaldwell32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

wow, good analysis!!! To bad you are completely wrong and the Lakers might win this series but it will go 6 or 7 games for sure and I would not be surprised at all if Denver wins!! One thing is for sure, you are clueless if you thing Derek Fisher can even play on the same court with Billups, it is not even close.

isiah121

Some people criticized me after Orlando lost game 5 for still choosing to go with Orlando to win the 2nd round and look what happened? Bam bam two straight wins for Orlando and now they're on to the next round. So I know what I'm saying.

I didn't mentioned that Lakers will beat Nuggets straight up, because Nuggets will probably win at least two games. However, Lakers is the team to advance to the finals. As for Billups, he's the Nuggets MVP, but Fisher has the perfect size/height to guard him. Also, I'm not that worry about Fisher's performance against Billups because what matter most is the best-last-4-minute Kobe Bryant, who will definitely bring trouble to the Nuggets team...believe in that...and just think about it...if Shane Battier (1 of NBA's best defender) has a hard time guarding Kobe, then what will Denver about that that issue?

Don't believe that Lakers will win this series, well, let's wait and see. Kobe Bryant is on a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by BCaldwell32 View Post
    wow, good analysis!!! To bad you are completely wrong and the Lakers might win this series but it will go 6 or 7 games for sure and I would not be surprised at all if Denver wins!! One thing is for sure, you are clueless if you thing Derek Fisher can even play on the same court with Billups, it is not even close.
    Last edited by isiah121; 05-18-09 at 05:30 AM.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Bookmaker has the series at -280, currently.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Lakers have had the wood on the Nuggets for years now.
    Would not be suprised if the Lakers sweep or win 4-1.
    People are getting far too carried away with the Nuggets beating two teams that were barely playoff worthy.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

As I said in another thread, Lakers in 7 with the home team winning every single game. The Nuggets are simply unbeatable at home right now, but I think Lakers talent edge will be more obvious in LA.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Nuggets in 6, They'll finally exposed these fraudulent Lakers. Just because they got a big game 7 win against Houston doesn't mean that they all of sudden found their touch. Battier scored 3 and Artest had 7 in that game, Houston is a terrible offensive on the road. I repeat, Chauncey, Melo, and JR smith will average 60+ points in this series, and their ain't jack sh1t the Lakers D can do about it. Nene will dominate Gasol soft @ss in the paint, and Kenyon will finally get the best of Kobe now that he's 100% healthy. Go ahead blow your money on the fAkers if you like.

isiah121

I dare you to put your $$$ on the Nuggets to back your talk up. It is either you affiliate with the bookies and trying to convince people to take the Denver f@ckers or you are a dumb ass fan like they Celtics fans. Regardless, when your team loses this round to the Lakers, come back to this thread and tell everyone how stupid you were. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Nuggets in 6, They'll finally exposed these fraudulent Lakers. Just because they got a big game 7 win against Houston doesn't mean that they all of sudden found their touch. Battier scored 3 and Artest had 7 in that game, Houston is a terrible offensive on the road. I repeat, Chauncey, Melo, and JR smith will average 60+ points in this series, and their ain't jack sh1t the Lakers D can do about it. Nene will dominate Gasol soft @ss in the paint, and Kenyon will finally get the best of Kobe now that he's 100% healthy. Go ahead blow your money on the fAkers if you like.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

As a Laker fan, this team will step up when they have to. But that's their problem. They know they could beat Houston all along and that's probably why the series went the full seven games. Even some of the players admitted that they realized they need to do more than just think they can win on their sole talent. isiah, you're right about the Nuggets facing weak competition. They beat CP3 and David West, not the Hornets. They beat an overrated Mavs team too. To me, they haven't faced good competition in about a month. The Rockets matched up well with the Lakers but I cannot say the same with the Nuggets. The Nuggets have played two great series and just because the Lakers "struggled" with the Rockets, everyone is already crowning Denver to steamroll the Lakers because they've played better against a two man team and a decent Mavs squad.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Lakers will win this series in either 6 or 7 games. The Lakers always play to their level of competition. This is why they win Orlando Boston and Cleveland but turn around and lose to the Bobcats Sixers and Kings. The icing on the cake is we all know what 2 teams will meet in the finals... Cleveland and L.A. , the league wouldnt have it any other way!

kevindakota00
    brock lesnar
    kevindakota00's Avatar Become A Pro!

nugs win series +250 cash money! lakers are a fan favorite joke. cash it frost

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by BCaldwell32 View Post
    im with u on that, couldnt have said it any better. The worse move Joe D did is let billups go! we have no more leadership w/o him here in detroit. Billiups will have a lot to say, and Denver is actually playing defense this year, GO BIRDMAN! Denver tommorrow +7 and Denver ML to steal gm1

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

I'd like to see the number drop a little more on the Lakers vs. Nuggets. Either way I'll be on it. I think the Lakers learned a big lesson from Houston.

roadwarrior1
    roadwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like LT Profits analysis.

Home team wins the games.........Lakers undeniable at home as well as the Nuggets. The Nuggets are just flat out bad ass at home and will not loose there.

The question is what team will play hard on the road?