alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Boston @ Orlando - Game SIX

What's the thoughts. Im thinking Magic will bounce back and get back to Boston for a Decider. That line at -6.5 looks about right. Was hoping it might be lower. Havent a clue which way to go on this one...

HELP REQUIRED!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Boston ML for me. The Magic are discombogulated right about now. Dwight Howard pointing finger's at everyone. Van Dummie questioned on any move he makes. Magic still giving up huge leads when they go on shooting slumps. The Magic has the talent but Howard, Hedo and Rashard don't get it done in crunch time and they don't have a real go to.

Boston is battle tested and find ways to win despite adversity. I think the Magic are going to fold up the tent and go to the beach early because they all want to get rid of Dummie...

rick_213
    rick_213's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would agree with Mac. Boston money line for me. Just placed the wager now. I think a lot of people might be on Boston by tomorrow so I would take it now at +260 for the game. I bet on Orlando last game and on Orlando 2nd half and they totally blew it! Their game is too based on the 3 point shot. If they don't hit their 3's..they lose.

shhhhh22
    shhhhh22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Boston ML for me. The Magic are discombogulated right about now. Dwight Howard pointing finger's at everyone. Van Dummie questioned on any move he makes. Magic still giving up huge leads when they go on shooting slumps. The Magic has the talent but Howard, Hedo and Rashard don't get it done in crunch time and they don't have a real go to.

Boston is battle tested and find ways to win despite adversity. I think the Magic are going to fold up the tent and go to the beach early because they all want to get rid of Dummie...
    with ya on ML

Mac4Lyfe

You know how your going to know that the Magic are packing it in??? Howard is going to pick up 2 quick stupid fouls in the first few minutes... Watch.

Mac4Lyfe

Man, BetJam really starting to piss me off not carrying lines. All the basketball lines are off the board and when it gets back up I bet you Boston ML will be much lower. They are getting too restrictive.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

No way Orlando loses at home. It's going to game seven. Parlay Orlando with the Lakers.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I was initially thinkin Bos + the pts. Im debatin over that, buyin points n ml right now... Decisions decisions...

rick_213
    rick_213's Avatar Become A Pro!

its either Boston ML or Orlando spread. the reason is Orlando chokes in close games and down the stretch so they need to blow a team out to win the game.

thefish
    thefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston @ Orland-NO

Take the points. Ray way overdue for big night,Pierce & co. get it done tonight

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Boston was fortunate to win the last 2 games. Orlando should win at home to force a game 7 in Boston.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Boston +305 on 5 dimes (reduced section)

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Orlando 1Q -2
    Orlando -6,5
    My Picks for this game. Angry Magics going to blow out the Celtics. Always Orlando is looking at a must-win situation they handle this quite good. Well, Spread is high but reverseline movement by Vegas is giving me confidence. Also playing 1Q Orlando. First Quarter is going to be on fire. 330$ for 300$ each.

Good Luck !

SportsTerminator

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Boston was fortunate to win the last 2 games. Orlando should win at home to force a game 7 in Boston.
    Finally someone is talking some wisdom.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

first off, if you have to buy points...you shouldn't be betting the game...buying points is a sucker bet..anyballs, The Celts have yet to have a game in this series where pierce and allen have hit on all cylinders...I'm thinking thats tonight...Orlando is still very much in this series, however, with Dumbass Howard pointing the finger(why when he should look at himself...he has a hook shot and dunk, thats it...no post moves whatsoever)and blowing that lead was an absolute shot to the gut...the buck stops here, I feel its close with a possibility of Celts pulling it out

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thefish View Post
    Take the points. Ray way overdue for big night,Pierce & co. get it done tonight
    well that what im thinking hen i pick bos with the points

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Jump shooting teams fall apart when they miss shots and face grinding defenders

But I'm seeing those shots going in tonight 60% of the time. The Celts are tired man

Rolling with the Magics 1st Q, Game

SportsTerminator

The Magic have outscored the Celtics by at least 3 in all the games in the 1st Quarter except game 2 when they were blown out. So Magic -2.5 1Q looks good. But I also like Magic 2nd Quarter. The Magic could come out slow in the first but then pick it up in the second. Or they could have a great first quarter but Boston could outscore them the second. Or it could be a close game all the way until the 4th. Choices l0l. I'm leaning towards Magic -2.5 1st Q or Magic -1.5 2nd Q. The -1.5 looks so appealing...

polishkielbasa10

they might be tired...but they know how to win...Orlando might just fold tonight

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by polishkielbasa10 View Post
    they might be tired...but they know how to win...Orlando might just fold tonight
    ... because they don't want to go into finals ?

polishkielbasa10

looky here non english speaking euro, first, shouldn't u be betting on soccer...secondly, after that last loss, all the momentum points to boston...take the points and enjoy from your flat

polishkielbasa10

looky here non english speaking euro, first, shouldn't u be betting on soccer...secondly, after that last loss, all the momentum points to boston...take the points and enjoy from your flat