ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6286

this thread is so funny

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bryant top 20 all time? Magic Johnson and Jerry West called him the greatest Laker ever. Bird said he is one of the most ruthless players he's ever seen. "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, and win, and win again, I'll play with Bryant."

Jordan said Bryant is the closest thing to him.

Yeah I guess all these Legends have no fukkin clue what they're saying.
    Your argument is in left field. I never said Bryant was not a good player, I simply stated a fact that he is not clutch. You can argue a different point out in left field about how great you think he is by yourself, but I never said anything about him being a bad player. I just stated a fact that kobe bryant is not a clutch player. There is no denying or arguing that, because in clutch situations bryant is almost as likely to shoot an air ball as he is to hit the shot. I would take magic johnson over bryant any day of the week, mainly because Magic passed the ball instead of air balling game winners.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Seems to be the weak link on the team. I can think of at least 40-50 guys that would of been better than Melo on this team. If we lose it will be because of him.
    In the toughest game so far, Melo scores 20 points on 7-13 shooting.

Man I love reliving stupidity. Did this ass hole ever list of the 40-50 other players that should be on the team ahead of him?

First 1234