IGotDi$
    IGotDi$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    The Refs get killed either way. If they blow the whistle every1 says the refs shouldn't decide the game! If he swallows the whistle n lets them play, they say the ref blew the call! No Win Situation.
    I couldnt agree more lose / lose Dallas missed keyy free throws down the stretch and shoulda put the game away when they had the opportunities

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    Got robbed? This is Instant Karma! This game was only close because of the bullshit fouls. Good for Denver and I guess they should've actually fouled instead of expecting it to be called. Series over!!!!
    The game was fixed for Dallas to win. Salvatore and Mauer are good for that. A ridiculous foul fest to keep DAL in the game. But the third ref must have forgotten that DAL had a foul to give. He swallows his whistle, with Carmelo stumbling and time running out. Melo regained his balance and hit the winner.

Leave it to Dirk to miss the winning shot and leave too much time on the clock.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont care if mavs lose
    i bet on denver
    but that was an obvious foul call

IGotDi$

I agree jsmith it was obvious but game was set up for mavs to get the win . thats how the game was officiated all along . i aint saying it was right im just sayin

IGotDi$

WOW James is on a mission

IGotDi$

^^^ my bad wrong thread ( cavs/hawks in game)

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Mac u cold as shit, i been riding wit u last couple days n am -1770, les get focused

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

No Refunds.

IGotDi$

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Mac u cold as shit, i been riding wit u last couple days n am -1770, les get focused
    make ur own picks then. i hate when someone tails and then bitches cause they cant pick their own.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by IGotDi$ View Post
    make ur own picks then. i hate when someone tails and then bitches cause they cant pick their own.
    I know mac is awesome, just cold but i will still follow, not bichin D, just trying to motivate

paco

Where u at mac

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Been out at a party had to leave before halftime of Nugget's game. Games been closer than shit and had a few bad beats but I'm still up pretty good the last couple of weeks. I went with the Nuggets 2nd half +3 because Dallas looked horrible in the 1st half and could have cared less about boxing out. Wow, what a finish, that last shot by Carmelo gave me the W 2nd half which made up for all my bad Dallas beats.

Cleveland once again is cash money. 3rd quarter, 2nd half and Game was the obvious play if you read my earlier post.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i dont care if mavs lose
    i bet on denver
    but that was an obvious foul call
    Not obvious enough. Similar situation to Derrick Rose trying to foul Mario Chalmers at the end of the NCAA finals to seal the Championship. You got to grab these people to be 100% certain. In real play and watching it live, it didn't look like a foul to me.

Ref didn't call a foul on Jordan shoving Russell, Reggie Miller running into Jordan, and whole bunch of other ones in the playoffs under a minute. This year won't be any different.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

It didn't look like a foul to me either. If your going to foul somebody put them on their ass... Dallas whiner's when they couldn't take care of business. Try and box out for once.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Dallas could have sealed the game down the stretch if they either made free throws, boxed out or if Dirk made his shots.

First 123