The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy is lame, the other version was better. about kobe

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    So the team that had the best record in the league 2 years in a row isn't in the top 4 in the NBA?

I can see why you failed out of community college, I really can.
    best regular season record 2 years in a row and what has that won them exactly lost to heat last year when they werent as good as they were this year and 1st round knockout to an 8th seeded sixers team who made it into the playoffs with like 5 games left. who imo you should have beaten without rose. you did have the best regular season record and rose missed like 3 quarters of the season so losing him is no excuse. i know noah would have made them win if he didnt get hurt all 10 points and 8 boards

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    best regular season record 2 years in a row and what has that won them exactly lost to heat last year when they werent as good as they were this year and 1st round knockout to an 8th seeded sixers team who made it into the playoffs with like 5 games left. who imo you should have beaten without rose. you did have the best regular season record and rose missed like 3 quarters of the season so losing him is no excuse. i know noah would have made them win if he didnt get hurt all 10 points and 8 boards
    You really don't know much about basketball.

Regardless of how anyone feels about you or me... diminishing the role Noah plays for the Bulls is about as stupid as it gets. He is a mesh guy, it goes beyond statistics.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Melo is a 6'9 version of Allen Iverson.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You really don't know much about basketball.

Regardless of how anyone feels about you or me... diminishing the role Noah plays for the Bulls is about as stupid as it gets. He is a mesh guy, it goes beyond statistics.
    like i said the bulls are a good TEAM. but you arent going to tell me that when noah went down you still didnt think they would beat the lowly 76ers.

yes noah is an intangibles player he actually reminds me a little bit of oakley on the 90's knicks teams. regardless if you like me or not i know bout those types of players (i coach basketball) you need those guys to win. but he isnt the difference maker in beating a team like the 76ers. boston, indiana, or miami yes you need him, but not against the sixers. the bulls were deeper than the sixers. and SHOULD have beaten them. do you think if any of the big 3 went down miami would have lost to the sixers?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Melo will not win a ring

hes overrated

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Melo will not win a ring

hes overrated
    funny he won a ring as a freshman at syracuse.

nba you need a team around you and he needs to be less selfish.

right now i dont see anyone beating miami barring injuries. lebron was a monster this playoffs

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hard to put the bulls down when their best player sits out half the time and they still win more games than any other team.... but think what you will about the knicks and their chances...nobody can talk common sense into ny fans...i quit trying a long time ago...their performance always speaks for itself

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The only funny part is that pathetic dysfunctional mess of a team winning a title and them retiring lins number. Otherwise song sucked

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    hard to put the bulls down when their best player sits out half the time and they still win more games than any other team.... but think what you will about the knicks and their chances...nobody can talk common sense into ny fans...i quit trying a long time ago...their performance always speaks for itself
    ray common pally

NY Giants for the win guy

ZetaPsi808

and the bulls will never win anything b/c their star player is too fragile and can not endure a full 82 game season plus another 4 playoff series

ZetaPsi808

the knicks are even worse. their management is retarded and has no idea how to build a team

NY yankees and ny giants management is top notch tho

there are a few teams in MLB that have similar payrolls to the yankees but are not as successful (cubs, mets, red sox, angels, rangers)

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Cubs and Mets spend a 100 million less than Yankees.

I think what is impressive is that Oakland, Tampa Bay and Arizona can stay competitive without spending much
    Last edited by CanuckG; 07-18-12 at 11:42 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    the knicks are even worse. their management is retarded and has no idea how to build a team

NY yankees and ny giants management is top notch tho

there are a few teams in MLB that have similar payrolls to the yankees but are not as successful (cubs, mets, red sox, angels, rangers)
    I love SBR... great for reading stupid as fukk ass comments.

1/2 the payroll typically is 'similar'

So I guess you are of similar height with a midget, right?

ZetaPsi808

i thought cubs and mets were higher than 88 million

yankees 197 million
    phillies 174 million
    red sox 173 million

and yes those 3 are similar

raydog

zeta, just stop pal... you think the yankees mgmt. is great? they overspend, year after year, trying to buy championships...thats not great mgmt buddy... and the clown ass fans are the ones that pay for it...overpriced tickets, jerseys, drinks and food etc.... its quite comical... but the point of the thread is about the knicks...nobody else...and the knicks are not and were not going to be contenders of any sort ... that was my point

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Fear Mamba #24 -

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

ZetaPsi808

ray unreal pally

brian cashman is a good GM

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    ray unreal pally

brian cashman is a good GM
    he had as much influence on the 98-99-00 championships as a hot dog stand owner... 0 ... he was a "yes sir...no sir" guy and everyone knows it ... yanks have produced 1 championship since then...now, if a team goes out of their way to spend the most money EVERY SINGLE YEAR in attempts to buy championships and have 1 in the last 11yrs... i would have to think the guy with the UNLIMITED BUDGET is doing a sub par job... but i guess there are worse gm's around and much worse teams...if the yankees organization cant win with unlimited funds, how bad would they be if a salary cap were put in place ... thats why you need to reevaluate your mgmt team

as far as the giants...zeta they hammered me last year and i still havent forgotten it...zeta, im sensitive
    Last edited by raydog; 07-19-12 at 03:50 AM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    what does that best record actually mean come playoff time? it shows that no one cares about the regular season they just want to make the playoff field. the bulls best player was out for most of the regular season and they had the best regular season record with him playing about 25% of the games, yet as soon as they get to the playoffs they cant beat an 8th seed without him.

as far as talking common sense to a knick fan i do have them pegged as the 8th - 12th best team in the nba. i dont feel that its a reach to say that. they have made some improvements in the roster during the off season.

camby> jefferies
    felton/kidd> better than anything the knicks had at the point last year.
    shumpert coming back healthy, if he would have stayed healthy i think we would have won another game against the heat. he was only a rookie last year, and he should be better this year.

are the knicks championship caliber NO but do the knicks have talent YES.

the knicks should have went after stan van gundy he took dwight howard and a bunch of scrubs to the finals would loved to have seen what he would have done with this knicks roster

raydog

i agree, they do have talent...would just like to see them have a few good playoff years before guys start making predictions...i understand your loyalty to your team and agree they could compete for 10-12th in the league... a lot of guys arent as realistic as you...anything better than that would be overachieving...

First 12