shhhhh22
    shhhhh22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Friday 5/8/09 Playoff picks...

Hello all,

Ok Playoff record now stands at 36-21-2... Lets see how we build on that tonight!...

Boston Celtics +5 -110 (The Celtics are simply the better team. And now the magic without Alston are even weaker. I don't see this being a close game at all.)

Celtics vs. Magic: Total 3pt shots made in the game OVER 15 3pt shots -120 (These two teams love to launch it. If the magic have any prayer they need to be on fire from beyond the arc. And you can't expect Ray Allen to stay cold forever.)

Houston Rockets +1.5 -110 (This series has become so emotional and so physical, That favors the rockets. The loss of Fisher is not catastrophic, but should have an affect. The Rockets will protect their home turf.)

Total assists+rebounds made by Kobe Bryant OVER 11
    +105 (The Rockets are gonna smother the hell outta Kobe, his only shot to be effective in this game is gonna be to pass and pick up the rebounds.)

As always any thoughts, opinions, comments always welcome!!

Best of luck to all!

shhhhh22

Adding another pick: Currently Celtics Money Line is +175 thats far too good to pass up... putting up Celtics Money Line +175 LARGE.

shhhhh22

Boston Celtics +5 -110

Celtics vs. Magic: Total 3pt shots made in the game OVER 15 3pt shots -120

Houston Rockets +1.5 -110

Total assists+rebounds made by Kobe Bryant OVER 11
    +105

Celtics Money Line +175 LARGE.

Damn 0-5 tonight.

Overall playoff record stands at 36-26-2

I was TOTAL Fade material tonight.

I hope you all fared much much better.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats really hard to take. better rebound tom with a little less plays. GL

bookiebeater24/7
    bookiebeater24/7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking the Celtics +5 was by far the worst pick! Garnett is out and the magic cover sooo many home games against the spread. ..how in the world did u not take the magic??? y in the world are you betting on stats like kobe's assists + rebounds > 11...those bets are such sucker bets..they are designed to profit for the bookies!!!
    I am being honest right now...i am 17-4 in playoff bets including overunders and lines.....I had lakers -1.5 and over 193 simply b/c its the lakers and kobe!! they beat the 4 times in the season including 2 in houston!!!! also the last game went over and they have fast tempo since its playoffs!

Lakers will be favored between 3-5 points for Game 4...i strongly advise taking the Rockets!!! There is now way rockets lose game 4 going back to la down 3-1.....NO WAY!!! Yao and artest wil play good and hold kobe below 30 points and the lakers below 100 ...im gonna be taking the under and rockets + points for game 4 and so will most professional sports bettors

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

bashing about a done game is not encourageable. advising a game about to happen is the right thing to do.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lakers-4 gm 4 is money, yao hurt end of gm 3, artest frustrated:ejection gm 2, flagrant gm 3, kobe is exposing battier's defending, and la also will b getting fisher back