ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

(3-1) NBA Playoffs

Boston Celtics +7 (buy 2)

Guys I love this game a lot. In the middle of the season this Magic team traded for Alston because of the injury of Nelson, well guess what they will be without both of them tonight ! Gaurd play is important in the playoffs and the Magic will be without both . I'll take 7 points in this matchup!!

Boston +7

ZBOIZ

Lakers and Houston play later this evening currently waiting on some line movements

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Courtney Lee is back. That should help make up for the loss of Rafer. Rafer struggled big time in the 1st game against boston and the Magic still won that game fairly easily. The home team benches usually show up @ home. The road team benches usually don't (House).

ZBOIZ

Game 1 was Paul Pierce and Allen having bad a game. That was the reasoning behind that loss. Alston having a bad game is the effect of what happened in game 2. Orlando can't afford that ! If Pierce and Allen is having a ok game Orlando is in trouble

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

The key here is when you are down 1 PG, the substitute is (a) can't run the offense, and (b) prone to turn over. If Lee is force to play more minutes than he can handle, he too will turn the ball over and miss shot.

ZBOIZ

Rockets +1.5
    Rockets and Lakers Under 194.5 (buy 2)

Defense defense defense this Houston team outside of Cleveland is very very scrappy and tough at home. They held Portland in the 80's and I expect the Lakers to be on operation shut down tonight!! Yao Ming will bounce back after a bad game 2 and continue to dominate the Lakers in the paint. No point gaurd play for the lakers from derick fisher is huge! That's a lot of experience that's gone !!

Houston +1.5 for me and the under

xxdjstriderxx
    xxdjstriderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

sorry z! hope u didnt go big today

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

z you went 0-3! I think you were slapped!