ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No he won't get better but that won't stop them from putting him on the 1st team defense. He got it over Wade the last few years before this one when Wade obviously deserved it. Guy averages as many blocks as a PF and he's 6'4. The coaches love Bryant.

Well why didn't he get it last year?

He's done for in getting 1st team...Too many new 2 guards that will take his spot.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Well why didn't he get it last year?

He's done for in getting 1st team...Too many new 2 guards that will take his spot.
    who's a good 2 guard defender? Tony allen got it this year bro. He's not getting it again, and they never give it to wade. I can't think of anyone else.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Magic Johnson said Bryant is the greatest Laker of all time and Magic is not a humble guy. Magic right behind him because Bryant is one of the all time great perimeter defenders. Going to retire with the most all nba first team defense than anyone in history.
    Its absurd that you think magic isn't better than Kobe. Magic is top 3 all time. You point to Kobe's defense and yet it's clearly known that magic could impact a game in many more ways than Kobe.

And I really don't care what magic has said publicly.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Its absurd that you think magic isn't better than Kobe. Magic is top 3 all time. You point to Kobe's defense and yet it's clearly known that magic could impact a game in many more ways than Kobe. And I really don't care what magic has said publicly.
    Magic is better than k0bie, it is correct to say he impacted the game in several facets more. He also improved the play his surrounding cast, mostly concerned with defeating the other team… rather than to garner the most overwhelmingly impressive statistics at game's end.In Game 4 vs. the Thunder, Bynum had scored 17 pts. on 11 shots in the 1st HALF... (Lakers ahead by 10) in the 2ND HALF, Bynum only saw the ball a handful of times.. k0bie took 16 shots.. i think... going 2-10 down the stretch.. and they lost that pivotal game. He wanted the "personal" win most. he took over that game, and they lost.They were ahead 10 BIG ones at home. That's 'terrible' basketball. Period.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Why doesn't Kobe take it upon himself to "destroy" lebron in practice?

I know they don't play the same position, but if the Lakers and Heat were playing in a game, and Kobe was "destroying" wade, They' throw Lebron on him, and Kobe would be shut down.

Tell Kobe to quit talking and take it upon himself.
    Congratulations on the worst response in internet history.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Magic is better than k0bie, it is correct to say he impacted the game in several facets more. He also improved the play his surrounding cast, mostly concerned with defeating the other team… rather than to garner the most overwhelmingly impressive statistics at game's end.In Game 4 vs. the Thunder, Bynum had scored 17 pts. on 11 shots in the 1st HALF... (Lakers ahead by 10) in the 2ND HALF, Bynum only saw the ball a handful of times.. k0bie took 16 shots.. i think... going 2-10 down the stretch.. and they lost that pivotal game. He wanted the "personal" win most. he took over that game, and they lost.They were ahead 10 BIG ones at home. That's 'terrible' basketball. Period.
    Why are you so quick to point out every negative thing about Kobe yet overlook the 15+ yrs of positives that outnumber the negatives tenfold. Dude has 5 rings & 2 Finals MVP's along w/ countless other credentials yet you want to pull UP a video of when he reacted to a teammate throwing the ball away during crunch time or complain about a 2-10 2nd half performance. Kobe is one of the top 10 players of all-time & arguably one of the top 5 it's a shame you want to overlook that because he went 2-10 in a game last yr like that's supposed to negate all the accomplishments he's had....hilarious. It's been a loooooong decade & a half for you watching Kobe trash the league huh??

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

hey upscope, you need to get off Kobies kok dumbass

Scorpion
    Update your status

Why doesn't Kobe take it upon himself to "destroy" lebron in practice?

I know they don't play the same position, but if the Lakers and Heat were playing in a game, and Kobe was "destroying" wade, They' throw Lebron on him, and Kobe would be shut down.

Tell Kobe to quit talking and take it upon himself.
    Kobi cant destroy anybody in practice, he's just too old

Kobi is scared, Lebron shot 53% Kobie only 43%, I think the fukking rapist should shut the fukk up
    Last edited by Scorpion; 07-14-12 at 10:15 AM.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Why are you so quick to point out every negative thing about Kobe yet overlook the 15+ yrs of positives that outnumber the negatives tenfold. Dude has 5 rings & 2 Finals MVP's along w/ countless other credentials yet you want to pull UP a video of when he reacted to a teammate throwing the ball away during crunch time or complain about a 2-10 2nd half performance. Kobe is one of the top 10 players of all-time & arguably one of the top 5 it's a shame you want to overlook that because he went 2-10 in a game last yr like that's supposed to negate all the accomplishments he's had....hilarious. It's been a loooooong decade & a half for you watching Kobe trash the league huh??
    kobe was for the most part awful in the clutch against okc
    its funny how kobe supporters are reaching more and more into the past to prop up his current state of play

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Dipshit he's pointing out negatives because he's comparing him to magic

EveryOne knows he's one of the greats but magic is one of the greatest

Kobe is known to have quit in playoff games. Magic doesn't know the meaning of the word quit.

Lol @ op. "straight assassin" I guess it's only when he feels like it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain

upscope

Kobe is known to have quit in playoff games. Magic doesn't know the meaning of the word quit.

He pointed out the fact that Magic is better because Kobe shot 2-10 in the 2nd half of a game this yr. That makes me a dipshit
    Ask 1,000 people that have a clue who's Laker legacy is stronger & you're likely to get 500 on each side, Difference is Kobe still has 3-4 yrs to add to it, Magic doesn't. There is no right or wrong answer. It's an opinion. Contrary to what you believe going 2-10 in the 2nd half of a game doesn't prove that one was better than the other

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    hey upscope, you need to get off Kobies kok dumbass
    Off is kok?? Those are fact's pal. There's a big difference from stating facts & being on somebody's kok.
    I'm sorry Kobe has crushed your hopes the last 15 yrs. in route to 5 rings. Now that he's winding down maybe your team can step in & get a LOB trophy??

Scorpion
    Update your status

I'm sorry Kobe has crushed your hopes the last 15 yrs. in route to 5 rings. Now that he's winding down maybe your team can step in & get a LOB trophy??
    hey dumbass, Im a laker fan too
    you must be the dumbest poster here

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i agree

Kobe should shut the **** up

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    its funny how kobe supporters are reaching more and more into the past to prop up his current state of play
    Kobe for 3 at the top of the key right in Sefalosha's eye and shooting what 18-18 at the line that game? Lakers were on their way to losing that game. Thanks.

Goat Milk

Magic is 3rd all time on my list. Magic was not a good defender. Kobe is the better all around player and if you want to bring up accolades or accomplishments, Kobe's resume trumps Magic to be quite frank.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    hey dumbass, Im a laker fan too
    you must be the dumbest poster here
    Nobody reads your 3rd grade level posts. You're not a Laker fan, you're an attention whore.....an irrelevant one @ that.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Magic is 3rd all time on my list. Magic was not a good defender. Kobe is the better all around player and if you want to bring up accolades or accomplishments, Kobe's resume trumps Magic to be quite frank.

Are you sure about that?

Who has more MVP's?
    Who has more Rings (this should be the only thing that matters, since that's what all Kobe fans say about Lebron)

I think the only thing Kobe has on Magic is the Defensive 1st team accomplishments (blows magic away)....Ohh yea and more points, but that's only because Kobe has always been a chucker.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

It's as simple as Kobe doesn't need to destroy anyone anymore. He's done it over his long career. He's proven himself.
    "Remember, LeBron chose to wear MJ's 23, adopt MJ's pre-game powder toss. Chose "Chosen One" tattoo. Thought he was next MJ. Couldn't live up "

darkhat

New Rule: If you aren't smart enough to be able to work a profession where you make OVER 85k a year you are not a smart enough human to debate lebron james. You are not evolved enough and probably work trash jobs. These are the majority of Lebron fans I find at bars. Mostly young college kids or people that work bullshit jobs and are not educated.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    It's as simple as Kobe doesn't need to destroy anyone anymore. He's done it over his long career. He's proven himself.
    "Remember, LeBron chose to wear MJ's 23, adopt MJ's pre-game powder toss. Chose "Chosen One" tattoo. Thought he was next MJ. Couldn't live up "

New Rule: IF Kobe could destroy anyone these days, he'd be doing it, not telling other people to. (don't say Kobe doesn't need to destroy anyone, you just say that because you know he cant')

Darkhat you're the biggest Kobe nuthugger and Lebron hater around. It's that obvious.

darkhat

New Rule: IF Kobe could destroy anyone these days, he'd be doing it, not telling other people to. (don't say Kobe doesn't need to destroy anyone, you just say that because you know he cant')

Darkhat you're the biggest Kobe nuthugger and Lebron hater around. It's that obvious.
    I would respect Lebron if he even had people come to him. He ran to hall of famers. Kobe is 500 years old and still a top player of all time. Lebron never beat Kobe in the finals, or Kobe would be going at him. That's his point. IE as he expanded on it saying when they lost to boston he'd be going at pierce.

darkhat

and Ngates you are the biggest lebron fanboy I've ever seen. And it makes sense due to the fact you use a shirtless man as your avatar. Wrestling is for poor trash and 12 year old kids. My guess is you work a trash job and earn very little money. Very uneducated..

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

and Ngates you are the biggest lebron fanboy I've ever seen. And it makes sense due to the fact you use a shirtless man as your avatar. Wrestling is for poor trash and 12 year old kids. My guess is you work a trash job and earn very little money. Very uneducated..

Good comeback. Lebron is not even my favorite player. Darkhat, do you just ramble on about how anyone that thinks Lebron is good has to be a high school kid and or poor? Does that just automatically make every Kobe fan a millionaire?

Yes I think Lebron is great, Yes I think Kobe was great. Yes I think LEBRON IS BETTER THAN KOBE. Sorry I don't fall back on the "ohh how many rings" Lebron is a better basketball player than Kobe, but sure Kobe has more rings. Cool.

In my opinion rings don't make you the best player. Having the best stats makes you the best player. Having the most rings, means you're on the BEST TEAM.

darkhat...Does Kobe have better stats than Lebron? Or does the only thing Kobe have on Lebron is that he's been on a BETTER TEAM, therefore providing him more rings?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Good comeback. Lebron is not even my favorite player. Darkhat, do you just ramble on about how anyone that thinks Lebron is good has to be a high school kid and or poor? Does that just automatically make every Kobe fan a millionaire?

Yes I think Lebron is great, Yes I think Kobe was great. Yes I think LEBRON IS BETTER THAN KOBE. Sorry I don't fall back on the "ohh how many rings" Lebron is a better basketball player than Kobe, but sure Kobe has more rings. Cool.

In my opinion rings don't make you the best player. Having the best stats makes you the best player. Having the most rings, means you're on the BEST TEAM.

darkhat...Does Kobe have better stats than Lebron? Or does the only thing Kobe have on Lebron is that he's been on a BETTER TEAM, therefore providing him more rings?
    darkhat?

Goat Milk

Are you sure about that?

Who has more MVP's?
    Who has more Rings (this should be the only thing that matters, since that's what all Kobe fans say about Lebron)

I think the only thing Kobe has on Magic is the Defensive 1st team accomplishments (blows magic away)....Ohh yea and more points, but that's only because Kobe has always been a chucker.
    Kobe and Magic have the same amount of rings I believe. Magic has a couple more MVPs but Kobe 35.4 ppg season with 81 in a game and 62 after 3 quarters, 4 consecutive games with over 50 points, trumps any of Magic's seasons and probably even Lebron's. That was the greatest scoring season in history after Jordan's 37 a game. He didn't get MVP that year because of the rape trial. The award went to Nash, who was undeserving.

Bryant has made more all nba first teams than Magic as well, and is still going. He will break this record easily. Jordan will be far behind. He is a better offensive and defensive player overall. Offense not by much but he has more weapons. Bryant's all time playoff numbers are second to none as well. Magic couldn't do what Bryant is doing 17 seasons in...

Bryant has had a better team than Lebron for the rings that he won, but Lebron's current team (for the past two years) is better than any of Bryant's championship teams and it's not even close.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Kobe and Magic have the same amount of rings I believe. Magic has a couple more MVPs but Kobe 35.4 ppg season with 81 in a game and 62 after 3 quarters, 4 consecutive games with over 50 points, trumps any of Magic's seasons and probably even Lebron's. That was the greatest scoring season in history after Jordan's 37 a game. He didn't get MVP that year because of the rape trial. The award went to Nash, who was undeserving.

Bryant has made more all nba first teams than Magic as well, and is still going. He will break this record easily. Jordan will be far behind. He is a better offensive and defensive player overall. Offense not by much but he has more weapons. Bryant's all time playoff numbers are second to none as well. Magic couldn't do what Bryant is doing 17 seasons in...

Bryant has had a better team than Lebron for the rings that he won, but Lebron's current team (for the past two years) is better than any of Bryant's championship teams and it's not even close.

So because Kobe averaged 35 points a game one season you'll go ahead and use that STAT as a determination in who's better? Well of course he'll average that many points when he's chucking up 10 more shots per game than Magic ever did, and most likely more than Lebron ever has.

And Cool, Kobe averaged 35 points in 1 season, who averages more points over their career? Lebron or Kobe?

Magic Had better stats than Kobe in everything except for points...Which is a given because he averaged probably 8-10 shots less.
    Lebron averages better than Kobe in every single stat category over his career.

You're right Kobe and Magic have same amount of rings.
    I thought they had the same number of NBA first teams (9)

I think the Shaq/Kobe combo would beat the Heat now. Heat have no one to play down low against Shaq, he was unstoppable...Like Kobe said "I questioned my talents after Shaq left and wondered if I'd ever win a championship without him" Shaq was the reason Kobe won those first few championships. And yes Wade/Bosh were the reasons Lebron finally made it there. But Lebron carried a poor team by himself...

Kobe couldn't even sniff the finals until he got another LEGIT big guy.
    Lebron was doing it with a team that was horseshit as soon as he left.

I know I won't sway a Kobe fan to think Lebron is better, because they are already set in their ways. But the stats don't lie and it's quite obvious to anyone that can open their eyes that Lebron is the better overall player than Kobe was.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You make that statement...Then go ahead and make this thread about 3 betpoints in the casino playing poker?

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...no-broken.html

Come on now. I normally don't say that the non-pro's are broke, but it's well deserving in this case.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bro do you guys not remember what Bryant did to Philly that year in the finals?

"We're gonna cut their hearts out"

Guy turned himself into the ultimate villain. Jordan didn't have the balls to say anything like that as ruthless as he was.
    He struggled against the sixers that year in the finals. That Finals was all Shaq dominating Mutombo.

Goat Milk

So because Kobe averaged 35 points a game one season you'll go ahead and use that STAT as a determination in who's better? Well of course he'll average that many points when he's chucking up 10 more shots per game than Magic ever did, and most likely more than Lebron ever has.

And Cool, Kobe averaged 35 points in 1 season, who averages more points over their career? Lebron or Kobe?

Magic Had better stats than Kobe in everything except for points...Which is a given because he averaged probably 8-10 shots less.
    Lebron averages better than Kobe in every single stat category over his career.

You're right Kobe and Magic have same amount of rings.
    I thought they had the same number of NBA first teams (9)

I think the Shaq/Kobe combo would beat the Heat now. Heat have no one to play down low against Shaq, he was unstoppable...Like Kobe said "I questioned my talents after Shaq left and wondered if I'd ever win a championship without him" Shaq was the reason Kobe won those first few championships. And yes Wade/Bosh were the reasons Lebron finally made it there. But Lebron carried a poor team by himself...

Kobe couldn't even sniff the finals until he got another LEGIT big guy.
    Lebron was doing it with a team that was horseshit as soon as he left.

I know I won't sway a Kobe fan to think Lebron is better, because they are already set in their ways. But the stats don't lie and it's quite obvious to anyone that can open their eyes that Lebron is the better overall player than Kobe was.
    1. Why do you always twist my words? I was providing that 35.4 ppg season as a justification for why the MVP is all politics. It's not based on the best player and never was.

2. Bryant is the much better jump shooter than Magic and Lebron will ever be. Lebron can't even shoot 80% from the line. His 3 ball is not good either.

3. Bryant will have 3 more 1st teams on his record before he retires. Making him 1st all time in that respect. He has 10 btw, not 9. And will be 1st all time in def. 1st team.

4. Lebron can certainly be better than Bryant, if both were to retire today, Lebron not even close obviously. You make it seem like Lebron is already a top 5 player if he retired today.

5. The Shaq/Kobe tandom could not beat MIA. Who is going to guard Lebron James on that team? Rick Fox? If you put Bryant on James you then have no one left to guard Wade, who will also be a top 20 player in history when he retires. His stats are off the charts as well. When Wade and James teamed up last season, they were 2 of the top 5 players in the league. Only other time that has been done was Shaq/Kobe. However, Chris Bosh is also a top 20 player and those LA teams never had anyone that could touch Bosh.

6. Lebron played in the Eastern conference when the Celtics hadn't formed and the Pistons were on the downswing and CHItown was nothing. The East was as weak as its ever been. With the exception of Wade single handedly winning a championship, the East was bad for many years until the Celtics formed. Bryant was doing it with Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Luke Walton in the starting lineup. STARTING LINEUP. Bryant got Gasol one year and I believe he made it to the finals 3 straight years with just an All-Star, not a superstar.

7. If you took Lebron today (prime) verse Kobe in his prime, Kobe is obviously the better player. Kobe was a smothering defender back in the day. And that post up game that Lebron has now? Bryant had that when he was 22 years old. Bryant just had a lot more offensive weapons in his prime than Bron, albeit Bron is still developing and once he develops a J, he will be truly unstoppable.

8. When Lebron slows down in 5-6 years and is in the same position Kobe is in now, lets see how he adjusts his game. Jordan couldn't even adjust his game like Bryant because he was no where near the shooter Bryant was. Jordan was only good from mid range and he was a slasher. He only took wide open 3s rarely ones contested. Bron is a driver, attacker. He will need that midrange game if he wants to stay relevant 16 seasons in like Bryant.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He struggled against the sixers that year in the finals. That Finals was all Shaq dominating Mutombo.
    Bryant averaged 24ish 8 and 6 and 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks per game in that series. He only shot 41.5% but good from 3 and great from the line. Shaq dominated that series like you said but Bryant was still pretty young there. Also after AI exploded in game 1, I remember Bryant took on the challenge of guarding probably the quickest player in nba history for tons of possessions to close that series out. The next year in the finals, Bryant exploded and once again got robbed of an MVP.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bryant averaged 24ish 8 and 6 and 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks per game in that series. He only shot 41.5% but good from 3 and great from the line. Shaq dominated that series like you said but Bryant was still pretty young there. Also after AI exploded in game 1, I remember Bryant took on the challenge of guarding probably the quickest player in nba history for tons of possessions to close that series out. The next year in the finals, Bryant exploded and once again got robbed of an MVP.
    Can't pull the young card. Pretty sure he averaged close to 30 a game that season. Iverson had great numbers all series but he also took a ton of shots.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

1. 35 points a game is a great season, yes he should of gotten MVP. His team wasn't the best and normally MVP goes towards one of the top NBA teams in the league. But again, Nash averaged 18 points per game and 13 shots. Kobe averaged 35 points per game and 27 shots...Lebron would average 35 a game if he weren't busy getting assists and others involved in the offense...You can almost guarantee that.

2. True Bryant is a much better shooter than Lebron or Magic, can't be denied. Maybe he should

3. Who knows if any of that will be true. You can certainly think that he will.

4. Stat wise, Lebron is better, accolade wise, obviously a guy with double the seasons under his belt will have more.
    Lebron career : 27 pts, 6.9 ast, 7.2 reb in reg season. 28.5 pts, 8.7 reb, 6.7 ast in playoffs.
    Kobe career : 25.4 pts, 4.7 ast, 5.3 reb in reg season. 25.6 pts, 5.1 reb, 4.7 ast in playoffs.

Accolade wise, Kobe didn't start picking his up til his 6th or so year in the league....Sure Lebron may not have a run of 10 straight first teams like Kobe, but he very well could.

5. True no one could guard Lebron...But again no one could touch shaq on that heat team. I'd rather have a stud center than a stud at SF/PF....Magic have a bunch of nobodies, but they could always scare teams because of Howard a dominant center that gets the ball.

6. lol.

7. We'll never know. Of course the Kobe fans will say of course Kobe(prime) was better. The stats tell different, but who cares.

8. That can be debated just like number 7. We'll find out in the future. But to say Lebron will just fall flat in a few years once he can't bulloze into people can surely be said.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Going by stats (what should be the deciding factor when comparing 2 people over their career)

Lebron is the better of the 2. Averages more points, more assists, more rebounds. Sure he should average more rebounds, because he's a bigger guy. But how does he manage to average more points on less shots and more assists/steals...

It's hands down he's the better overall player.

As far as the accolades, ones been in the league 16 years the other 8 years, so it's obvious one should be ahead in that.

Goat Milk

1. 35 points a game is a great season, yes he should of gotten MVP. His team wasn't the best and normally MVP goes towards one of the top NBA teams in the league. But again, Nash averaged 18 points per game and 13 shots. Kobe averaged 35 points per game and 27 shots...Lebron would average 35 a game if he weren't busy getting assists and others involved in the offense...You can almost guarantee that.

2. True Bryant is a much better shooter than Lebron or Magic, can't be denied. Maybe he should

3. Who knows if any of that will be true. You can certainly think that he will.

4. Stat wise, Lebron is better, accolade wise, obviously a guy with double the seasons under his belt will have more.
    Lebron career : 27 pts, 6.9 ast, 7.2 reb in reg season. 28.5 pts, 8.7 reb, 6.7 ast in playoffs.
    Kobe career : 25.4 pts, 4.7 ast, 5.3 reb in reg season. 25.6 pts, 5.1 reb, 4.7 ast in playoffs.

Accolade wise, Kobe didn't start picking his up til his 6th or so year in the league....Sure Lebron may not have a run of 10 straight first teams like Kobe, but he very well could.

5. True no one could guard Lebron...But again no one could touch shaq on that heat team. I'd rather have a stud center than a stud at SF/PF....Magic have a bunch of nobodies, but they could always scare teams because of Howard a dominant center that gets the ball.

6. lol.

7. We'll never know. Of course the Kobe fans will say of course Kobe(prime) was better. The stats tell different, but who cares.

8. That can be debated just like number 7. We'll find out in the future. But to say Lebron will just fall flat in a few years once he can't bulloze into people can surely be said.
    Lebron will go down as one of the 5 greatest players to ever play. To say you'd rather have a dominant big man (in Shaq) over Lebron is funny. If Lebron retired today, he'd be better than Shaq all time. There is no comparison between Shaq and Lebron James. What is Shaq going to do with Wade limiting Bryant to 23-25 a game? What is Shaq gonna do when MIA goes small and puts LB at the 4 and Bosh at the 5? Is Shaq gonna guard Bosh? Or what is Shaq gonna do when you have two of the top 10 guys in nba history in terms of shooting free throws coming at you?

Shaq will be in foul trouble in the 1st quarter.

Lebron's finals numbers this year were great. The previous two finals, pitiful. Bryant never choked in the finals. Never.

One more note, when Bryant took 27 shots/game to get 35.4, he was getting doubled and trippled ever play. Just remember that. And remember that Nash played with a 1st/2nd team All NBA player and another all star. Nash didn't deserve it. Don't pull that BS. MVP is all politics.

And it's not all about stats. Larry Bird was not a good defender so should we excuse him simply because he could get a couple steals and a block? You have to look beyond the obvious.

First 12345 Last