Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Nets Trying To Get Their Own Big Three

Chris Broussard is reporting that the Nets and Magic are discussing a trade that would send Howard to Brooklyn for Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Marshon Brooks, and 1st round picks of 2013, 2015, and 2017.

Whether it happens or not, if the Magic could get a big 3 of Howard, DWill and Johnson, they will be able to compete with the Heat.

The NBA could get really interesting if this happens.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Being a hawks fan for so long jj is not part of any 3. He will be healthy half the time and the other half you wont know if he is deciding to play. Howard is nothing to worry about. Williams is a very good player but he cant do it alone. If this happens they basically just traded their whole team away besides these 3.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wtt lmao, and so what is they traded away most of their team to get these players. Last i checked that roater was horrendous.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Didn't Howard have the opportunity to be a free agent this summer, but instead opted into his final year? If he really wanted to play in New Jersey, just think about how idiotic that was. Maybe I have my facts wrong, because that would have to be one of the biggest bone head decisions of all time.

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this one will get done, who knows how good the nets will be(prob conference semi final losers) but at 55/1 to win next seasons championship im putting 50 on it for fun.

damn it already became 40/1 grrrr

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

They'll play 3 on 5 every night? They're basically giving everyone who's in the team. Talk about desperation.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 View Post
    They'll play 3 on 5 every night? They're basically giving everyone who's in the team. Talk about desperation.
    getting a lot of buzz for a new arena is the goal.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 View Post
    are we forgetting about gerald wallace too? dwill, jj, dwight and wallace will be a great force in the east hands down... they will prob get a guy like turkoglu to fill in that 5th spot.. Really doesn't matter though... with those 4, they will be very solid

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

How will they pay for this? Isn't JJ's contract the biggest in the NBA? And they have yet to give Williams his money, so how on earth do they get Howard on the books after Wallace signed for 10mil per? The Hawks gotta be thanking their lucky stars for getting out of that JJ contract.

nomeansno
    nomeansno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

those first rounders will probably be in the mid twenties too

nobody in their right mind would believe that the magic consider dealing howard for this pile of crap

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks and 3 first round picks in the 20s are a lot better than what the Cavs got for Lebron

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

They also signed a Turkish PF for full MLE price range for 3 years. Cavs were looking at him too. I don't know much about him but for that price range surely theyre looking at him as a starting option at PF.

Mirza Teletovic- "The Best Player in Europe"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Idp...layer_embedded

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Chris Broussard is reporting that the Nets and Magic are discussing a trade that would send Howard to Brooklyn for Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Marshon Brooks, and 1st round picks of 2013, 2015, and 2017.

Whether it happens or not, if the Magic could get a big 3 of Howard, DWill and Johnson, they will be able to compete with the Heat.

The NBA could get really interesting if this happens.
    if they're lucky Stern will approve this. he's still not sure where to put howard and d will, where is the best choice ? how can he improve revenue??

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

lunchbawks is lunch your favorite meal of the day?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Kris Humphries is so underrated. Marshon Brooks also look to be up and coming. Nets would be getting the worse of this deal in the long run.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Hope Los Angeles gets D12 instead.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by therushishere View Post
    They also signed a Turkish PF for full MLE price range for 3 years. Cavs were looking at him too. I don't know much about him but for that price range surely theyre looking at him as a starting option at PF.

Mirza Teletovic- "The Best Player in Europe"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Idp...layer_embedded
    He is Bosnian. Ex-Yugoslavia.