Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Dwight Howard is officially the biggest clown in sports

goes 42 times back and forth between wanting to be traded last season or staying

Then at end of season says he will stay on 2012-2013 but wants van gundy fired

van gundy fired and the pussy denies he had anything to do with it.

after all that he is demanding to be traded again

is there a worse guy in sports
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken, and InTheDrink

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    goes 42 times back and forth between wanting to be traded last season or staying

Then at end of season says he will stay on 2012-2013 but wants van gundy fired

van gunny fired and the pussy denies he had anything to do with it.

after all that he is demanding to be traded again

is there a worse guy in sports
    He changes his mind more than Brett Favre. I'm guessing his dick pictures would be less embarrassing though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That is why he will never win

Teams catching onto him now

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Guy is worse than 12 year old girl

Take him out back and shoot him

Br0nxer

Guys in league have to be laughing at him

he makes terrell owens look like derek jeter in the personality-diva department

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

NBA is full of self centered morons like Dwight Howard

Every fukin year we have a bunch of NBA clowns demanding a trade to a team in a bigger market

Its like if they aren't playing for either New York or LA they are unhappy

Teams like the Milwaukee Bucks might as well not exist. How can they ever retain talent?

And when was the last time the Pacers or Blazers appeared on a player's trade wishlist? Each time a player acts like a brat and demands a trade, the only teams they ever want to be traded to are New York, LA, Chicago

NFL is not my favorite sports league but I give its players credit for not being whiny self centered ego maniac babies who demand trades to big market teams

Brandon Jennings has only played 2 seasons for the Bucks but is already demanding to be traded from Milwaukee... I will give you 5 guesses on what teams he wants to be traded to

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    NBA is full of self centered morons like Dwight Howard

Every fukin year we have a bunch of NBA clowns demanding a trade to a team in a bigger market

Its like if they aren't playing for either New York or LA they are unhappy

Teams like the Milwaukee Bucks might as well not exist. How can they ever retain talent?

And when was the last time the Pacers or Blazers appeared on a player's trade wishlist? Each time a player acts like a brat and demands a trade, the only teams they ever want to be traded to are New York, LA, Chicago

NFL is not my favorite sports league but I give its players credit for not being whiny self centered ego maniac babies who demand trades to big market teams
    thats where you are wrong

no one in the league is like this guy

he is in a class all his own

Jackass table for one

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

guys a joke, I'm a Magic fan and can't wait until they get rid of him. Hope they get a decent return and can move the fck on.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    thats where you are wrong

no one in the league is like this guy

he is in a class all his own

Jackass table for one
    True, but lots of NBA players are just self centered ego maniacs

Brandon Jennings.... 2 seasons for the Bucks and is already stomping his feet demanding a trade to a bigger market team

What happened to the likes of Karl Malone, John Stockton, Tim Duncan, etc. for being loyal to their teams and not craving the big market spotlight?

Pretty much every player is like this now.

Over/Under on how many seasons it takes Kyrie Irving and Anthony Davis to demand a trade to the Knicks, Lakers, Clippers or Nets.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    guys a joke, I'm a Magic fan and can't wait until they get rid of him. Hope they get a decent return and can move the fck on.
    What are all of your sports' alliances? You sound like this friend I have... he's a Magic fan, Duke basketball, Alabama football fan, Nebraska football fan, Green Bay Packers fan, Yankees fan.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 07-02-12 at 02:30 PM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    What are all of your sports' alliances? You sound like this friend I have... he's a Magic fan, Alabama basketball fan, Nebraska football fan, Green Bay Packers fan, Yankees fan.
    Only thing I really care about is Syracuse sports and Rangers hockey. Don't care about baseball, grew up a Mariners fan because of Griffey and a Magic fan because of Dennis Scott and Shaq. NBA, I root for Syracuse players mostly now. NFL, I've never really had a team because I've been gambling on it so long, grew up liking the Raiders but don't have a team really.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Come to toronto Dwight!

Cuse0323

Dwight's an even bigger douche than Lebron. Couldn't just wait until his contract runs out, at least Lebron left as a FA.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Dwight's an even bigger douche than Lebron. Couldn't just wait until his contract runs out, at least Lebron left as a FA.
    not only that

guy got ron jeremy fired when he was never staying to begin with

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Brandon Jennings.... 2 seasons for the Bucks and is already stomping his feet demanding a trade to a bigger market team

What happened to the likes of Karl Malone, John Stockton, Tim Duncan, etc. for being loyal to their teams and not craving the big market spotlight?

Over/Under on how many seasons it takes Kyrie Irving and Anthony Davis to demand a trade to the Knicks, Lakers, Clippers or Nets.
    Why do you think for teams like the Bucks they try so hard to make the playoffs, bc for them being in the top 16 out of 30 teams is like a Championship, then they get their 4 or 5 game 1st rd exit and call it a season, absolutely no competition in the NBA except amongst 6 or 7 teams.

You got the Heat, Bulls, OKC, New York, San Antonio, Lakers, Boston, Dallas and 22 other teams that couldnt win 1 out of 50, seriously for 22 out of 30 teams their goal is to get into the playoffs until they meet one of those teams and lose. I mean look at the final four from the West this year OKC/SA East was Heat/Boston
    Last year West was OKC/Dallas East was Heat/Chicago

Congrats on Heat champions 2012-2013 in advance
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-02-12 at 02:49 PM.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

guy's career is over anyway, serious back issues

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Stop watching the NBA, problem solved.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

management is to blame. he told them he wanted to be traded this whole time.
    they shud have traded his ass to the highest bidder last year.
    but dwight was stupid to have signed onto this year for his contract
    now hes begging to be traded again .........

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

fukin giant pee brained infant.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

agree this guy makes the decision look tame by comparision.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Spon on as usual Bronxer.

I truely believe he thinks he's doing what's in his best interest. I'm not sure if he's trying to run the show and call the shots or if he has a shitty advisor doing this for him. But he's basically committed icon suicide. LBJ catches a shit ton of flaq from guys on here for various reason but one thing is undeniable, he has sold his name. People watch LBJ. They love him or they hate him but they watch him. He's an international superstar. His name is known to sports enthusiasts and old white men that never watch a game. LBJ did it right. LIke Kobe. Like Jordan. Like Shaq. Like Durant is doing.

Dwight is the exact opposite. Sure he's an all-star, and anyone that watches bball knows him but thats it. He made all the wrong moves to grow his empire. He looks like a clown. Nobody wants to be like Dwight. Nobody respects Dwight. He's basically validated all those years of Shaq making fun of him for being a clown. Shaq knew, Shaq was right.

What a fokkin idiot.

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bronxer your right

Now give me a call

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Takes one to know one

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Why do you think for teams like the Bucks they try so hard to make the playoffs, bc for them being in the top 16 out of 30 teams is like a Championship, then they get their 4 or 5 game 1st rd exit and call it a season, absolutely no competition in the NBA except amongst 6 or 7 teams.

You got the Heat, Bulls, OKC, New York, San Antonio, Lakers, Boston, Dallas and 22 other teams that couldnt win 1 out of 50, seriously for 22 out of 30 teams their goal is to get into the playoffs until they meet one of those teams and lose. I mean look at the final four from the West this year OKC/SA East was Heat/Boston
    Last year West was OKC/Dallas East was Heat/Chicago

Congrats on Heat champions 2012-2013 in advance
    some seriously delusional shit you are dreaming up here... not even a slim fukkin chance that NY belongs in that group...

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    some seriously delusional shit you are dreaming up here... not even a slim fukkin chance that NY belongs in that group...
    New York will be better than Boston next year and was no worse this year

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

youre a dumbass plain and simple

first of all brandon jennings is likely to stay in milwaukee

the 22-year-old Bucks point guard hinted a willingness to consider a long-term future with the franchise in comments Friday. "I'm happy here," Jennings said. "I started my career here. (Coach) Scott Skiles is a guy I've played for and I'm used to and comfortable with. At the end of the day, I'm happy here."
    yes friday is just this past friday

second, the reason you cant find guys like duncan and other old fuks is because theyre fukkin old and theyre already on the tail end of/finished their careers

what about kevin durant, dipshit? lamarcus aldridge? russ westbrook? josh smith?

if you expect 75% of the stars to stay with one team their whole career you're fukkin delusional