parexa
    parexa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Ray Allen useless for Miami

miami shouldnt pursue that washed up oldie. he cant run and defend. 3pt shooters are useless anyway. miami needs a point guard (steve nash)

remember eddie house, dorell wright, daequan cook, james jones, mike miller? they are all decent 3pt shooters, but useless in miami rotation.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

ray allen can come up clutch when the Heat are down 2 or 3. remember Heat have problems with last second shots. and Lebron likes to pass..who better than Ray? and 3pt shooters arent that useless. Mike Miller's 3's were the sole reason Heat closed out the series.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

He would be a nice fit on the Heat. I think it just comes down to the price. I wouldn't give him anything to steep, and no more than a 2-year deal.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Yeah, Ray Allen would be an upgrade over anything on that team shooting wise. You gonna double off Ray Ray??? I bet Lebron says go ahead.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Ray allen wuld fit in perfect there actually. Not gona happen i dont think cant give him enough money.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

It really bugs me when people say they need Nash.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 View Post
    It really bugs me when people say they need Nash.
    Yeah, Chalmers makes some mistakes along the way, but he's clutch in the 4th quarter. Not to mention Wade or Lebron can get the Heat into their sets. I would say Nash would fit better in OKC.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

if the heat got steve nash. wow would that be a team. how many wins you think? 65?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Sounds as if Nash could sign with the Raptors.

parexa

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Yeah, Chalmers makes some mistakes along the way, but he's clutch in the 4th quarter. Not to mention Wade or Lebron can get the Heat into their sets. I would say Nash would fit better in OKC.

lol chalmers clutch? you obviously have seen only this years playoffs.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

People that say MIA needs Nash don't know about NBA. Nash would never go to MIA. He needs the ball in his hands and you don't get to have the ball when Wade and Lebron are on the Wings. Nash makes things happen late in the shot clock and is a classic pg that needs the rock to create plays.

The list you compared Ray Allen to, the greatest pure shooter in NBA history after Larry Bird, is pretty hilarious. Ray Allen averaged 27 ppg before he went to Boston. He guarded Kobe Bryant in two championships.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by parexa View Post
    lol chalmers clutch? you obviously have seen only this years playoffs.
    Also watched him plenty at Kansas..... Hit a pretty big shot in the NCAA Championship along with plenty of clutch shots in this years playoffs. Just sayin'

parexa

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    People that say MIA needs Nash don't know about NBA. Nash would never go to MIA. He needs the ball in his hands and you don't get to have the ball when Wade and Lebron are on the Wings. Nash makes things happen late in the shot clock and is a classic pg that needs the rock to create plays.

The list you compared Ray Allen to, the greatest pure shooter in NBA history after Larry Bird, is pretty hilarious. Ray Allen averaged 27 ppg before he went to Boston. He guarded Kobe Bryant in two championships.

this is all mental masturbation because:

miami + nash = half plays are sportscenter dunks

miami + allen = jumpshooting team

miami doesnt need a center, it needs someone who can make plays and chalmers has never made anything yet

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

miami doesn't need playmakers. they have 2 of the top 5 best playmakers in the world. They need the ball. They don't take jump shots. The whole reason why they smacked the thunder in game 5 is lebron and wade driving to the rim and kicking it out to chalmers mike miller and battier for 3s. HELLOOOO

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

miami doesn't need playmakers. they have 2 of the top 5 best playmakers in the world. They need the ball. They don't take jump shots. The whole reason why they smacked the thunder in game 5 is lebron and wade driving to the rim and kicking it out to chalmers mike miller and battier for 3s. HELLOOOO
    Yeah exactly!

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

OP is obviously a clueless retard. His dad should have shot his load in the toilet.

parexa

ray allen is 39 yeras old

in his prime