The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Dirk Nowitzki plays like a girl

He flops every single time even if he doesn't get hit. These refs are giving him just about every call imaginable right now. He's getting superstar treatment. His play irritates me so much. What irritates me even more is that he's 7 FT tall! Play like a man! Does anyone else feel the same way?

oosr
    oosr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

no,
    he is a superstar

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Amen

oosr
    oosr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

right now hes ****ed and gettin no call.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

He always has....and always will.

He flops so much it is like watching an Italian football (soccer) team play.

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    He always has....and always will.

He flops so much it is like watching an Italian football (soccer) team play.
    I'm thinking the exact same thing. What is up with these Europeans acting like their defenders are committing murder on them EVERY single possession on the offensive end?

Quote Originally Posted by oosr View Post
    no,
    he is a superstar
    I hope you're not serious.

Kyleben
    Kyleben's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    I'm thinking the exact same thing. What is up with these Europeans acting like their defenders are committing murder on them EVERY single possession on the offensive end?

I hope you're not serious.
    Dont blame it on dirk, its the refs fault, if hes flopping and getting the calls why would he stop flopping. If he stops doing it he is not helping his team. The refs have to have some sort of a brain or it will continue.

The_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Kyleben View Post
    Dont blame it on dirk, its the refs fault, if hes flopping and getting the calls why would he stop flopping. If he stops doing it he is not helping his team. The refs have to have some sort of a brain or it will continue.
    Yeah, I understand where you're coming from too. The refs just kept blowing their whistles though and were clearly giving him the advantage on the offensive end by calling a foul on a Denver defender every single time.