dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    He seemed to put the blame on everyone else after the loss to the Celtics a few years ago, even though he was the one who didn't step up and win the games. Lebron had a chance to be a unique sports figure, not another Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant, but LEBRON JAMES. Had the chance to go down as the greatest basketball player ever and win a city championships that hadn't seen them in decades. He betrayed all this because he was too selfish, thought he deserved to win every year, even if that meant he had to have 2 NBA All Stars on his team. He's a good player, but nowhere close to the greatest of all time. If he were the greatest of all time or even one of the top 5, he wouldn't have to have two of the leagues top 15 (Wade top 5/10) on his team do win championships. Jordan and Kobe have had good teams, but neither needed the All Star roster to win their championships.

where have you been pal? the majority of both jordan and kobes surrounding casts were better then lebrons surrounding cast this season.. you need to do some research before talking....

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    where have you been pal? the majority of both jordan and kobes surrounding casts were better then lebrons surrounding cast this season.. you need to do some research before talking....

Shaq in his prime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> Wade and Bosh combined

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Pippen and Shaq were both top 50 NBA players. Now go away and cry somewhere else

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post

That referee hi fiving the head coach makes it look like the referees really are rigging the games.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only thing I'm impressed about is LeBron finally could not be paid off...........

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    Pippen and Shaq were both top 50 NBA players. Now go away and cry somewhere else

Shaq was the most dominant big man in the history of the game in his prime. top 50?

muwarrior
    muwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

While you ***** still hate behind your computer screens

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i am pretty sure i do not have the internal mechanics that would allow me to by a 6 pack of red bull for 48 dollars no matter how much money i had.

also i don't think that bill was from last night. i have seen it before.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by muwarrior View Post

Wait....2 red bull 6 packs are $96?

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

"King" James is leader of a lame pack and winning a larry o'brien trophy ain't worth a shyt anymore anyway.

Nothing but a bunch of sissy boy, AAU bread, fruitloops who compare earings, kid counts, and play video games together in the offseason while scheming to play together... Massive egos getting way overpaid for dribbling a basketball.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    "King" James is leader of a lame pack and winning a larry o'brien trophy ain't worth a shyt anymore anyway.

Nothing but a bunch of sissy boy, AAU bread, fruitloops who compare earings, kid counts, and play video games together in the offseason while scheming to play together... Massive egos getting way overpaid for dribbling a basketball.
    haha, u would trade places with them, get real

mitmur1998
    mitmur1998's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    He seemed to put the blame on everyone else after the loss to the Celtics a few years ago, even though he was the one who didn't step up and win the games. Lebron had a chance to be a unique sports figure, not another Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant, but LEBRON JAMES. Had the chance to go down as the greatest basketball player ever and win a city championships that hadn't seen them in decades. He betrayed all this because he was too selfish, thought he deserved to win every year, even if that meant he had to have 2 NBA All Stars on his team. He's a good player, but nowhere close to the greatest of all time. If he were the greatest of all time or even one of the top 5, he wouldn't have to have two of the leagues top 15 (Wade top 5/10) on his team do win championships. Jordan and Kobe have had good teams, but neither needed the All Star roster to win their championships.

you are a complete idiot

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Now all of a sudden, Championships don't matter.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Now all of a sudden, Championships don't matter.
    you'd be surprised how many people who used to love the league don't give a shit these days about the playoff winner... maybe they still follow their team and all, but they don't give a damn about who wins the championship

my dad, a lifelong loyal Cavaliers guy... is one of those people. he still keeps up on the team, watches their games, even goes to a game once in a while but doesn't give a rats ass about the Champs

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    you'd be surprised how many people who used to love the league don't give a shit these days about the playoff winner... maybe they still follow their team and all, but they don't give a damn about who wins the championship

my dad, a lifelong loyal Cavaliers guy... is one of those people. he still keeps up on the team, watches their games, even goes to a game once in a while but doesn't give a rats ass about the Champs
    im pretty sure the last couple years the nba had an increase in nba finals ratings
    lakers vs celtics, heat vs mavs, heat vs okc

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Winning this was a step in the right direction for lebron.. MORE of a step in the right direction was him admitting he was immature and the "decision" bs was wrong to do..

I am trying to respect him now, it's not easy though. Things take time. I believe I will evolve in the next year to not being over judgmental on him.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

he cool in ohio **** cleveland when you got ohio you is good he crank to this every time he go back home he throw his shit up its way mo spots

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you a young child? Were you watching basketball 9 years ago? Gilbert bent over backwards for Lebron, bringing in player after player, making trade after trade all in an effort to keep Lebron happy. Gilbert was spending more money than he made because he wants to win. Him and Mark Cuban paid top dollar in luxury taxes every year trying to win a title. Cleveland was always in the top 3 in money spent above the cap. Your post is patently false. Get your facts straight.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/02/19/11...ay-luxury-tax/
    Cavaliers: $14.8 million. No surprise here: Danny Ferry has to pay a premium to get the type of players LeBron James needs to be surrounded with heading into the summer of 2010.

Lebron could have won in Cleveland but he didn't have the confidence and resolve. He also didn't really care about winning, he was more concerned about dancing and having fun. He was the biggest problem with Cleveland not gaining top free agents. He would never commit to the Cavs long term so free agents wouldn't commit. He never recruited players to come to Cleveland yet once he got to Miami he was meeting guys at the airport. Bosh wanted to come to Cleveland but Lebron never broached the idea. Amare Stoudemire wanted to come but Lebron didn't even want him on the team. Lebron sandbagged the Cavs in many ways that he probably didn't even know at the time. He has grown up in the past few years but he was pretty immature when he was in Cleveland.

Cleveland won 66 and 61 games 2 years in a row. What was missing? Lebron in the playoffs. He would become a no show when it was crunch time. He also had flaws in his game, no post up moves, not guarding the teams best player on defense, settling for fade away jumpers/3 pointers. These flaws showed up last year in Miami as well. Even this year it was questioned whether Lebron had enough help. What made the difference this time? Lebron finally looked in the mirror and admitted that he was holding himself back. Once he overcame his own deficiencies he was able to win a title. Good for him but no doubt if he played in past playoffs like he played in this one he would have more rings at this point.

Blame Danny Ferry for being a horrible GM or Mike Brown for being an average coach but Dan Gilbert is a good owner that does not mind spending money. Don't believe what you hear in the media.
    You're right, I didn't know the inner workings of the Cleveland Cavaliers, I mostly just saw the finished product of Lebron +scrubs.

Perhaps there is plenty of blame to be passed around, but the Cavaliers organization could not land a big name player to support Lebron, through the draft, trade or free agency. Their utter failure as an organization at everything besides "lucking" into the number one pick for LeBron was evidenced by how miserably awful the team was upon his departure.

Gilbert's failures as a leader and businessman were exposed by his public tirade about how he could win a championship before LeBron and the Heat. To me, that made more of an impression than all of LeBron's douchiness during his departure. I would not want to work for that man.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Who has ever won a title in the NBA with just 1 great player and nobody else?
    Hakeem

Look at this steaming pile of garbage Hakeem won with

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/HOU/1994.html
    Last edited by InTheDrink; 06-23-12 at 07:55 AM.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Who has ever won a title in the NBA with just 1 great player and nobody else?
    a few guys, such as dirk and hakeem, have done it once or so.. but all of the all time greats with multiple ring dynastys have had all star or hall of fame teammates

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    and that's why i say.. Heat win Finals, yet nobody is impressed

good job LeBron, you went there to win... got embarrassed off the court first year, then won 2nd try

as he said himself in the Heat big 3 "introduction video" for the Heat fans...he said that the games themselves would be easy... hahahahaha. wasn't so EASY as he wished it would be. he figured he didn't have to improve himself as a player to win after joining up with his all-star team. boy did he find out the hard way last summer how wrong he was... being embarrassed and laughed at by the entire world, as he hid from the ball in those big game 4th quarters... hoping the other big names would win the game

took that kind of ridicule, embarrassment, shame to get him to realize that even though he was on a team of all-stars, to win... he still would have to put in the work and improve himself as a player to win... that, and grow a set of balls

good job LeBron, you are supposed to win with this team... this year, you did. real impressive
    Skip Bayless, is that you? The guy wins and you just can't admit defeat.

I've never been a LeBron fan, but I'm impressed with LeBron period. For one, he's been humbled and matured from it. And two, LeBron actually carried this team. Wade looks old already and their frontcourt is a joke. Winning with this team actually was an accomplishment. I'd say that's a 20 win team without LeBron.

Congrats LeBron. You legitimately earned this one.
    Last edited by iQon; 06-23-12 at 08:00 AM.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    a few guys, such as dirk and hakeem, have done it once or so.. but all of the all time greats with multiple ring dynastys have had all star or hall of fame teammates
    Exactly, how about the second 3peat Bulls with a starting lineup of Jordan, Pippen, Harper, Longley and Rodman. The bench: Kerr, Kukoc, Wennington and Buechler. There was no star power around Jordan, right? Get real, dynasties are never made with one man alone. A single championship here or there? Maybe.
    Points Awarded:

dlunc3 gave Walulu 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Cleveland isn't even his hometown... It's Akron

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Lebrons last season in Cleveland they had Verajo (Who was all defensive team), illgauskas, (He was great in the paint defensively, rebounded well and put up about 12 a game) Mo williams was about 15 a game. Before the season they traded for Shaq and later in the season they traded for Antoine Jameson. They won alot of games but when they got to the playoffs and got to Boston, Their hero and leader Lebron scored 24 points dispite getting to the line 15 times in one game, 22 in the 2nd loss, 15 points by going 3-14 from the field, and 8-21 for 27 points in the elimination game. He played well in the two games they won, but the cavs were only going to go as far as Lebron could take them, thats the way most teams are with their superstars.

Kelloggs
    Fancy a sausage, russia ?
    Kelloggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3393

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Cleveland isn't even his hometown... It's Akron

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Erase all those Celtic championships then look at all the hall of fame players they had on one team.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Amateur post. 8 year olds, dude.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by mitmur1998 View Post
    you are a complete idiot
    No, you are

pronk

Real LeQuit

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by muwarrior View Post

ha-ha-hell... your post is as funny as a train wreck.

You stupid and arrogant dumbbell should ask waitresses around the country about this "generous" tipper LeWhore. I bet she got $5 tip from this idiot LeWhore.

First 12