rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Just because someone doesn't drop to their knees and sing LeBron's praises to the high heavens doesn't make someone a hater. Its just that a lot of us don't have a slobbering love affair with the guy. Most people won't say he is not the most gifted athelete in the game right now. But to rank Lebron in Michael Jordan's class as a competitor is stupid. When the Bulls were making their championship runs from 91-93 and 96-98 all I ever heard was how the Bulls were nothing but Jordan and that they were a team of scrubs. Now I read that he had one of the greatest SF of all time in Pippen. Don't remember all the people praising Pippen then. So I wonder which is it; the greatness of Jordan or perhaps the Bulls were a much better team than they were given credit for. So when Lebron's teams win 6 titles like Jordan, then come talk to me. Jordan suffered some bitter playoff defeats but did he throw up his hands and say, "I need to play with Bird and Magic so I can get MY ring." Hell no. He was determined to beat those guys. Thats the difference between Jordan and Lebron!!!!! MJ was determined to make HIS TEAM champions and HE DID. Lebron had enough talent to win in Cleveland when he was there. If he was the competitor that Jordan was he would have WILLED his team to win like Jordan did.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    Just because someone doesn't drop to their knees and sing LeBron's praises to the high heavens doesn't make someone a hater. Its just that a lot of us don't have a slobbering love affair with the guy. Most people won't say he is not the most gifted athelete in the game right now. But to rank Lebron in Michael Jordan's class as a competitor is stupid. When the Bulls were making their championship runs from 91-93 and 96-98 all I ever heard was how the Bulls were nothing but Jordan and that they were a team of scrubs. Now I read that he had one of the greatest SF of all time in Pippen. Don't remember all the people praising Pippen then. So I wonder which is it; the greatness of Jordan or perhaps the Bulls were a much better team than they were given credit for. So when Lebron's teams win 6 titles like Jordan, then come talk to me. Jordan suffered some bitter playoff defeats but did he throw up his hands and say, "I need to play with Bird and Magic so I can get MY ring." Hell no. He was determined to beat those guys. Thats the difference between Jordan and Lebron!!!!! MJ was determined to make HIS TEAM champions and HE DID. Lebron had enough talent to win in Cleveland when he was there. If he was the competitor that Jordan was he would have WILLED his team to win like Jordan did.
    Mo williams cant start for the clippers today, yet he was the cavs best player after lebron. Lets see how many more all star games he is chosen to player in. lebron played with no one half as good as pip. The cavs lost 26 games in a row last year, the bulls made the playoffs after mj retired the first time. No, lebron did not have enough in cleveland or last year with the heat to beat and elite team.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

NEVER! You can either climb to the top of Mount Chogori (K2) or Mt. Everest hard way with the help of your trusted sherpa or you can take the easy way out by chartering a helicopter ride. LeCheat took the easy way out to "scale" the mountain.

Drop dead LeWhore of Akron!!!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

it wont shut up many. haters gonna hate

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Mo williams cant start for the clippers today, yet he was the cavs best player after lebron. Lets see how many more all star games he is chosen to player in. lebron played with no one half as good as pip. The cavs lost 26 games in a row last year, the bulls made the playoffs after mj retired the first time. No, lebron did not have enough in cleveland or last year with the heat to beat and elite team.
    How come they don't have enough to win in the playoffs but they have plenty to dominate the reg season w/ a #1 seed & 66/61 wins respectively??

Cavs had:
    1) All star point guard
    2) All star small forward
    3) All star power forward
    4) All star center
    5) MVP of the league
    6) COY
    7) Best bench in the league
    8) Number #1 ranked defense
    9) Homecourt throughout.....

All of this was good enough in the reg season but after another playoff fizzle it was "not enough help." Now you're saying 3 HOF's in Miami last yr was not enough help either??

As far as Cavs sukkin' after LBJ's exit.....there's a big difference between this:
    PG- M. Williams
    SG- A. Parker
    C- S. O'Neal
    PF- A. Jamison
    SF- L. James

& this:

PG- R.Sessions
    SG- M. Harris
    C- J.J. Hickson
    PF- C. Eyenga
    SF- S. Samuels

Bottom line is you don't win 66 & 61 games respectively w/o any help. There was plenty of help in Cleveland & more than enough help in Miami.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

lebron=GOAT

30 pts per game in the playoffs... haters can go fkk themselves

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jamison/Shaq were both fukkin scrubs on Cavs.

That's like saying Jordan should of won it all with Washington, because he's the greatest of all time...That's just like Shaq on the cavs.

Why don't the Atlanta Hawks ever win it all?
    Joe Johnson/Josh Smith/Al Horford/T mac...They got 4 all stars on there team and they never do any damage.
    Indiana Pacers
    Granger/West/Hibbert-Paul George and Collison both played in the all rookie all star games?

Truth be told, just because you have all stars on the team, doesn't mean you will guarantee a trip to the finals.

upscope

No, but it does mean you have help & 66 & 61 wins proves that. Atl & Ind lack that true superstar like LeBron is. They are still very good. And T-Mac was an all-star 6 yrs ago he doesn't count. LeBron, Mo, Shaq & Jamison were all current all-stars......big difference

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    How come they don't have enough to win in the playoffs but they have plenty to dominate the reg season w/ a #1 seed & 66/61 wins respectively??

Cavs had:
    1) All star point guard
    4) All star center
    5) MVP of the league
    6) COY

All of this was good enough in the reg season but after another playoff fizzle it was "not enough help." Now you're saying 3 HOF's in Miami last yr was not enough help either??

As far as Cavs sukkin' after LBJ's exit.....there's a big difference between this:
    PG- M. Williams
    SG- A. Parker
    C- S. O'Neal
    PF- A. Jamison
    SF- L. James

& this:

PG- R.Sessions
    SG- M. Harris
    C- J.J. Hickson
    PF- C. Eyenga
    SF- S. Samuels

Bottom line is you don't win 66 & 61 games respectively w/o any help. There was plenty of help in Cleveland & more than enough help in Miami.
    It's a big difference playing The Big 4 of the Celtics and Dwight Howard, Hedo, Rashard, Jameer Nelson in a 4 out of 7 than playing half of your games against lottery teams teams and other games against teams coming off of road trips, back to backs, and don't give a shit hopeless teams to get in the lottery.

upscope

Well, everybody plays those same teams yet they don't win 66 & 61 games....point is people that claim the Cavs had nothing are just as bad as the haters that claim LeBron isn't a great player. And Cavs were -400 vs the big four of Celtics & minus -850 vs that Orlando team....They must have had a little something to be chalk like that??

The average
    fukin silence
    The average's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 for Kobe, n hater still gon hate

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

did heat already win it?...they have not graded my series bet yet.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

No, but it does mean you have help & 66 & 61 wins proves that. Atl & Ind lack that true superstar like LeBron is. They are still very good. And T-Mac was an all-star 6 yrs ago he doesn't count. LeBron, Mo, Shaq & Jamison were all current all-stars......big difference

Jamison averaged 15 pts and 7 rebs in his 25 games with the Cavs...Not nearly enough games to get situated with Lebron running the team. Even though it shouldn't be hard to shoot wide open jumpers. HE SUCKED.

Shaq...12 pts 6.5 rebs 23 minutes.

Neither one of them were real "all stars"

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

And manny...5 Dimes graded my HEAT series, before game 1, it was weird, almost like it was a pre-dertimined outcome.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Jamison averaged 15 pts and 7 rebs in his 25 games with the Cavs...Not nearly enough games to get situated with Lebron running the team. Even though it shouldn't be hard to shoot wide open jumpers. HE SUCKED.

Shaq...12 pts 6.5 rebs 23 minutes.

Neither one of them were real "all stars"
    Yet this was good enough for a #1 seed but for some weird reason it was "not enough help" when it mattered most. All I remember was Cav fans all but handing the Championship to themselves the second Shaq was signed. Then once Jamison was added to the mix on a team that was running away w/ the reg season they were a stone lock in not only Cav fans minds but the entire breathing population minds as well. Then something weird happened......LeBron decided to "quit" on them & all of the sudden they went from "lock" to the usual "not enough help" excuse....

From 4 all-stars in the starting line-UP to 3/5 of Team USA's starting line-UP & it's still "not enough help"

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I always turn down better job opportunities *rolls eyes*

Wake up, losers. Lebron went to Miami because Cleveland SUCKED. What was their record the year after he left? My god, it was heinous. Give the guy a break already. The WAY he left was arrogant, but to think he shouldn't have left is just foolish.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

1 ring alone no.

1 ring when he had to put the team on his back like he has, yes.

Bdolan33
    Bdolan33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

The whole thing started over the fact that he was taking the easy way and the easy road to join other stars to win his championship. The championships were expected. If he won a championship in Cleveland it would of been celebrated. 1 or 2 titles in Cleveland would have gotten him more praise than 3 or 4 will in Miami. And he brought that on himself. I'm not sure at what point the story with Lebron in the Heat turned into "they cant win a championship" together. Wasn't that their whole purpose for joining forces?

N.O.S.
    N.O.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    I always turn down better job opportunities *rolls eyes*

Wake up, losers. Lebron went to Miami because Cleveland SUCKED. What was their record the year after he left? My god, it was heinous. Give the guy a break already. The WAY he left was arrogant, but to think he shouldn't have left is just foolish.
    Didn't he say your stinking life was so miserable and his so much better than yours?

"Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.
    They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point."

Translation: "All those people are going back to their miserable, meager lives, while I...a multimillionaire athlete, will be going back to my rich, lavish lifestyle"

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

He needs not two... not three... not four..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Cavs had:
    1) All star point guard
    4) All star center
    5) MVP of the league
    6) COY

PG- M. Williams
    SG- A. Parker
    C- S. O'Neal
    PF- A. Jamison
    SF- L. James

& this:

PG- R.Sessions
    SG- M. Harris
    C- J.J. Hickson
    PF- C. Eyenga
    SF- S. Samuels

And Boston had

Paul Pierce, one of the best SF's in the game, Kevin Garnett, one of the best PF's in teh game if not the best, and Ray Allen, one of the top 5 sg's in the league and best pure shooter, and Rondo (a top 10 PG at the time who was much better than Mo Williams and not even close)

No excuse for losing to Orlando but all those years Lebron lost to Boston. Boston was a way better team bro. The regular season doesn't mean shit. When are people gonna realize that! Year after year I have to explain it!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.S. View Post
    Didn't he say your stinking life was so miserable and his so much better than yours?

"Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.
    They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point."

Translation: "All those people are going back to their miserable, meager lives, while I...a multimillionaire athlete, will be going back to my rich, lavish lifestyle"
    Actually that was just a defense mechanism. Lebron went into his room for 2 weeks after the finals and didn't do shit. He turned off his phone for 2 weeks and was completely defeated

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    And Boston had

Paul Pierce, one of the best SF's in the game, Kevin Garnett, one of the best PF's in teh game if not the best, and Ray Allen, one of the top 5 sg's in the league and best pure shooter, and Rondo (a top 10 PG at the time who was much better than Mo Williams and not even close)

No excuse for losing to Orlando but all those years Lebron lost to Boston. Boston was a way better team bro. The regular season doesn't mean shit. When are people gonna realize that! Year after year I have to explain it!
    Orlando would have defeated the lakers too if Dwight Howard had any semblance of a post game against single coverage.

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.S. View Post

Big deal. He was getting crushed by everyone. I'm sure you've never said anything you've regretted before, right?

marcoloco

Cavs had:
    1) All star point guard
    4) All star center
    5) MVP of the league
    6) COY

PG- M. Williams
    SG- A. Parker
    C- S. O'Neal
    PF- A. Jamison
    SF- L. James

& this:

PG- R.Sessions
    SG- M. Harris
    C- J.J. Hickson
    PF- C. Eyenga
    SF- S. Samuels

LOL Jamison was an allstar in 05 & 08 and didnt join the Cavs until 2010 where he only avg 15ppg
    Shaq avg 13.9ppg and 7.6rbg last 6 years of his career (12/6 while with the Cavs)
    Mo Williams avg 15.6ppg with the Cavs

That is good help but hardly All-star performances by the rest of the team. Celtics had a much better and much more complete team that year. LBJ carried this team. From '06 - '10 he averaged 29.3ppg 7.3rpg 7.1apg

and I dont think Cavs ever have had the best bench in the league

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    LOL Jamison was an allstar in 05 & 08 and didnt join the Cavs until 2010 where he only avg 15ppg
    Shaq avg 13.9ppg and 7.6rbg last 6 years of his career (12/6 while with the Cavs)
    Mo Williams avg 15.6ppg with the Cavs

That is good help but hardly All-star performances by the rest of the team. Celtics had a much better and much more complete team that year. LBJ carried this team. From '06 - '10 he averaged 29.3ppg 7.3rpg 7.1apg

and I dont think Cavs ever have had the best bench in the league
    Cav's had an incredible bench, going 9 - 10 deep each night. There was enough help in Cleveland and Gilbert didn't mind spending money to get help (paid 2nd most in luxury taxes every year). Why didn't Ledick lure Wade or Bosh to Cleveland? Why didn't he try to recruit while he was at Cleveland? Why not? Because he's a front runner, a follower not a leader. He didn't feel confident on his own so he had to be someone else's bitch. He left Cleveland and immediately he started recruiting for Miami. He met Derek Fisher at the airport. WTF??? He never did any of that when he was in Cleveland all while the team made trade after trade to try and appease him. Even in Miami, critics said that he didn't have enough help. What's the difference? He is finally not blaming anyone else and is realizing that he has to rise to the occasion and not quit like he's done so many other times. He is a changed man today but it doesn't change the hate so many have for him.

You do realize that Lebitch signed off on every trade Cleveland made? Lebitch was the one that wanted Jamison, Shaq, Szerbiak, Ben Wallace, MoWill, Donyell Marshall, Boobie Gibson, Larry Hughes, etc. Ledick screwed the Cavs in so many ways, there's not enough room to post all the shit he did. He waited until the last minute "Decision", to tell the Cavs that he wouldn't resign instead of telling them early in the process where they could have traded him to Miami and at least get draft picks this year and next. Instead Toronto made out better than Cleveland. Gilbert built a multimillion dollar facility near his house to practice. His boys had unlimited access to the Cav's facilities. The Cav's enabled him and he shitted on them.

Then he does it all with "the decision". An hour long narcicisst show to announce his plans. He should know how important sports is to Cleveland fans. He should have known the hurt after "the drive", "the fumble", "the shot", "the move", then "the decision", resonates for Cleveland fans. How could a native son go on nationwide TV and shit on his own home? Of course it was okay for him to leave, he was a free agent but you do it with class and dignity. It's okay to decide on a divorce but it's unforgivable to spread dirty laundry to the masses. That's why people hate him and will forever hate him. You don't shit on people that loved you.

No amount of rings will change what he did to the Cav's organization and the city of Cleveland.

marcoloco

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

No amount of rings will change what he did to the Cav's organization and the city of Cleveland.
    Not disagreeing with you here, unless he wins those rings in Cleveland. But thats not gonna happen. Its tough being a Cleveand fan for any sport...But Lebron is not the owner/management/coach or anything besides a starter, gotta put alot of that blame on the ownership for letting that happen. Players are there to play not make decisions

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Not disagreeing with you here, unless he wins those rings in Cleveland. But thats not gonna happen. Its tough being a Cleveand fan for any sport...But Lebron is not the owner/management/coach or anything besides a starter, gotta put alot of that blame on the ownership for letting that happen. Players are there to play not make decisions
    I totally agree and I blame Danny Ferry for not having the foresight or being creative enough to move Lebron the last year of his contract since he wouldn't resign. I think the organization really thought that he would stay since they catered to his every whim.

Lebron had every right to leave Cleveland but like I said above, it was the way he left that created the hate. Why shit on the city on your way out? There's no easy way to leave but don't be a dick about it. He handled it really wrong but I chalk a lot of it up to him being young.

Mac4Lyfe

I bash Ledick more than anyone in this forum but it's all in good fun. I talk a lot of shit about him but I don't have the energy to hate anyone. When he gets his ring, my hat will be off to him. I'm not a sore loser and I can shake hands and move on. He definitely deserved it because he's worked his ass off in the process. You don't get where he's at by not working. I respect his work ethic and him trying to do the right thing day in and day out. You don't see him getting arrested and doing dumb shit. He is a good role model apart from being a dick (hehe).

First 12