TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

How fuking dumb is Westbrook?

A slug, opossum, Russell Westbrook. Which is smartest?
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 06-19-12 at 10:52 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I'll take an athletic slug.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Get real OKC wouldnt have tied the game anyway

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Just an athlete without a brain.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Hey Westbrook. There is a big ass clock on top of the backboard with a big red 5 on it.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

his basketball iq is off the charts, in a bad waystill he was the only reason city was in it

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

If not for russel, okc woulda lost by 25

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I say the opossum. Notice in the pic the intuition needed to know that the branch could hold it's weight. No way it would foul with 5 seconds on the shot clock.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    it didn't matter what he did after that awful foul he took. he just basically gave OKC no chance in defending the heat for 3 seconds and taking a legit shot for a tie. more then enough time for them to make a legit shot. You have to admit that the play alone just over rides everything else he did good during the game and it was a simple mistake which ultimately cost them the game.

nomeansno
    nomeansno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

more like brooks who let his guys make the same mistake twice in a row now at a crucial moment

Tarrum
    Tarrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Yeah how dumb are you man, you only scored 40+ points and playing almost alone vs Miami.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrum View Post
    Yeah how dumb are you man, you only scored 40+ points and playing almost alone vs Miami.
    ya so he set up his own screens? if you think he played against miami alone you are an idiot. the drives he got towards the basket for those lay ins were not because he was the only one on the court moron.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    uh err...or the rest of the team would have touched the ball a little bit more... he is the clumsiest nba player i have ever seen...he charges the basket and throws up the ugliest shit and falls expecting a foul...its like watching the special olympics retarded league...he can go from great to laughable each time down the court...never seen anything like it

gordan21
    gordan21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Chalmers has really been the difference and battier with there 3 pointers! OK can't seem to get 3 guys really going at one time!

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Like Beantown Jim would say... Just another overpaid Nigerian janitor!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

These guys aren't paid to be smart. This is akin to bitching at a rocket scientist for not being athletic.

Dude balled hard last night. In my opinion, it is always to the detriment to his team, but he played big last night.

That was a basketball play. Extend the game. Why let the seconds tick off even more? OKC needs more possessions.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    uh err...or the rest of the team would have touched the ball a little bit more... he is the clumsiest nba player i have ever seen...he charges the basket and throws up the ugliest shit and falls expecting a foul...its like watching the special olympics retarded league...he can go from great to laughable each time down the court...never seen anything like it
    False by a lot.

JaVelle McGee is the single dumbest NBA player I have ever seen in my life. Westbrook is a MENSA member in comparison.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post

it didn't matter what he did after that awful foul he took. he just basically gave OKC no chance in defending the heat for 3 seconds and taking a legit shot for a tie. more then enough time for them to make a legit shot. You have to admit that the play alone just over rides everything else he did good during the game and it was a simple mistake which ultimately cost them the game.
    No way. The person who cost OKC the game is Harden. He blew a wide open layup to go up by 1 and missed every wide open look he had, in addition when he had the ball late again he was indecisive and threw up a brick. He played with no confidence. Westbrook is the only reason the game was remotely close.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Agree with SBR Lou. Harden has cost OKC this series. Him and the Refs havent helped but I wont be that guy that blames the refs, but every close call has gone to the heat but I guess thats how its been for the last 2 years.

Cant blame Westbrook for this game at all. How did he only have 3 free throws when he had 40+ points and drove more than half the time.

Also should blame their coaching staff for not telling all the players the situation in such a critical time at the end. Inexcusable.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    No way. The person who cost OKC the game is Harden. He blew a wide open layup to go up by 1 and missed every wide open look he had, in addition when he had the ball late again he was indecisive and threw up a brick. He played with no confidence. Westbrook is the only reason the game was remotely close.
    ok if you want to dissect the whole game, then yes, harden was a huge factor in why they lost.. but at the end, heat had 3 seconds to do something with the ball after a jump ball, westbrook gives a gift with over 15 seconds left in the game. if the heat miss, OKC has a chance to tie with a 3. Lots of time to get a play off and could give them a chance to win.
    instead
    westbrook seals the game with that horrible foul.
    being a good basketball player consists of being able to ball but also being smart about how you go about playing the game.
    that was just stupid and not acceptable. especially in the finals with a game that big on the line.
    yes he is young and he will learn from it but no excuses for just being dumb

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

The game wouldn't even have been that close without Westbrook.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is not that smart but I say he is second best player in nba now next to James

j37hr0
    Small Time Square
    j37hr0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Sefolosha was -19 in 27 minutes. He and Harden get the blame, if I were to believe in casting blame for losses. But I only blame Harden for shooting that meaningless three at the end of the Spurs game that destroyed my wager.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by j37hr0 View Post
    But I only blame Harden for shooting that meaningless three at the end of the Spurs game that destroyed my wager.
    i got robbed by that meaningless 3 as well. that was a dagger.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Louis just keep picking the next "hot" team to win the nba title. Last year it was the Bulls, this year it was the bulls again til you saw how good the Thunder were and then picked them. Next year it'll probably be the Bulls the Thunder or some new team that gets hot like Pacers.

Fool

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Fool
    Red Wings ML, pal.

God bless.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Louis just keep picking the next "hot" team to win the nba title. Last year it was the Bulls, this year it was the bulls again til you saw how good the Thunder were and then picked them. Next year it'll probably be the Bulls the Thunder or some new team that gets hot like Pacers.

Fool
    It is which ever team is playing his favorite player Lebron James.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Brooks needs to be fired