Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

OKC stole Spurs spot in the finals.

what a waste to see this bunch of ball hog gorillas in the finals. such a shame.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

agreed.

OKC got all the calls in that series too and you didn't hear shit from these whiney losers about the game being fixed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onlooker, and Pauulzcappin

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    agreed.

OKC got all the calls in that series too and you didn't hear shit from these whiney losers about the game being fixed.
    exactly. was about time lebron got his ring. scott brooks is a mediocre coach as well. pops fault for leaving gary neal in too long during difficult stretches.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yea cause all of 12 ppl would have watched spurs garbage asses in finals...1 aging HOf and a bunch of roll players..

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    what a waste to see this bunch of ball hog gorillas in the finals. such a shame.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea cause all of 12 ppl would have watched spurs garbage asses in finals...1 aging HOf and a bunch of roll players..
    i don't give a shit about ratings. I'm talking baskets. okc got the calls to advance and now they are getting owned.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Damn, Spurs woulda sweeped LeBron..

bleek88

i don't give a shit about ratings. I'm talking baskets. okc got the calls to advance and now they are getting owned.

bleek88

homo alert paullzcappin

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post
    Damn, Spurs woulda sweeped LeBron..
    no. but they wouldn't go to game 5 down 3-1.

2daBank

yea maybe you dont care bout ratings but probably had a lot to do with them getting the calls in spurs series...dont worry heat would have owned spurs as well.....

2daBank

no. but they wouldn't go to game 5 down 3-1.

you right, probably would have been 4-0

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

The nba needed a team that people would bet heavy money against the heat so okc wins. The spurs wouldnt of got that money. Stern and vegas together decide who wins and loses

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea maybe you dont care bout ratings but probably had a lot to do with them getting the calls in spurs series...dont worry heat would have owned spurs as well.....
    don't think so bro. miami rotates well defensively but tony parker would have ripped them apart. look at what westbrook did today.

also spurs have a legit post player.

2daBank

[QUOTE=Pauulzcappin;15127148]don't think so bro. miami rotates well defensively but tony parker would have ripped them apart. look at what westbrook did today.

ive always liked you bro but if you think parker is half the matchup problem that westbrook is you dont really pay much attention to the games.....parker smarter no doubt, but far as offensive ability and finishing at the hoop there no fuckin comparison

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

[QUOTE=2daBank;15127184]
    don't think so bro. miami rotates well defensively but tony parker would have ripped them apart. look at what westbrook did today.

ive always liked you bro but if you think parker is half the matchup problem that westbrook is you dont really pay much attention to the games.....
    Do you think he would have fouled after that tip without the shot clock being reset?

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Such a shame to see OKC blow their opportunities. Does really make you wish another team was in the finals instead of them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by therushishere View Post

Do you think he would have fouled after that tip without the shot clock being reset?

no sir i do not...then again he also wouldnt have took over the 4th like westbrook did, so while no he wouldnt do that he also wouldnt have had his team in that position in the 1st place, physicality of heat would have wore his fragile ass down, dont think there can be any argument there...