OnTheLine1234
    OnTheLine1234's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC Wins Game 4 and O191.5

I have gone over tape for the last 2 days. I do not have a fav, nor am i a Lebron hater.

1) OKC is a better team personnel wise.
    2) Heat have the playoff experience.

Going over the games in each teams respective playoff series..and press conferences.
    I noticed OKC had this almost intimidation, self destruct mode which was first evident in the first 2 games of the spurs series, and i see some of those same things in the last 2 games of this series. OKC played good defense in game 3..but turnovers, mental errors, Durrant, westbrook out of the game and poor FT shooting made the difference. The Heat on the other hand have a hard time with transition defense and the lob into the post(which has changed a little due to the return of Bosh). The one thing that stuck out in this series defensively for the heat since the implement of the 2-1-2 zone in game 2 is the over rotation of the that zone to the ball, there for leaving the middle and/or postman open on the block for a lob or a cross court pass for an open 3. The Heat will probably not change anything in game 4. Lebron will continue to attack the basket and/or get to the free throw, and other players will contribute around him(including Wade).
    IMO OKC will try to limit the touches by Lebron this game(more than likely have Sefolosha guard him most of the time) and really look to push the ball in transition and make that extra pass to the open shooter. I also think we will see the 3 ball play a big role in this game. If OKC continues their woes from the last 2 games..the heat will sweep them!!

My Take Heat 98 OKC 101

OKC ML(+150) 5 Units
    OKC +4.5 buying a point 10 Units
    O191.5 10 Units

Good Luck to Everyone!!!
    Last edited by OnTheLine1234; 06-19-12 at 04:16 AM.

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Think the over is the play for this game, good luck