nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Perfect spot to pound OKC ML +170

If OKC can just get it back home they will win 6 & 7. They won't start as poorly as they did the first 2 games and their crowd will help a ton. Always does with a young team.

Other people's overreactions = my $$$$$$$

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'm not going to get into a whole analysis.

Let me just say Miami has 2 real superstars and OKC only has 1. Westbrook is a rising star, not a superstar.

Also, lets remember that Dallas beat MIA last year with only 1 superstar, but lets also keep in mind that Lebron James averaged 17 ppg in that finals. 17 ppg bro. And MIA still controlled the series until gm 4. That's how good D Wade is.

nj1035
    Update your status

OKC is the more talented team, and have looked that way for the majority of these games. Miami has won 2 games on experience and consistency alone, taking advantage of lapses by OKC. If, and I say if, OKC can stay mentally tough for 48 minutes they will beat the Heat.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    OKC is the more talented team, and have looked that way for the majority of these games. Miami has won 2 games on experience and consistency alone, taking advantage of lapses by OKC. If, and I say if, OKC can stay mentally tough for 48 minutes they will beat the Heat.
    OKC is definitely the more talented team. But Miami has 3 of the best 5 players on the court and 2 of the best 3. I don't think 22 year olds can stay mentally tough for 48 minutes. Miami is just more prepared bro. You can tell they want it more. It's obvious. Good luck.

We can get into the analysis too if you want.

Miami is making IBaka irrelevant in this series. He's a shot blocker, nothing else. Battier is stretching him so far out, he is left making decisions on whether to gamble to stay in the paint or run out and guard Battier and leave Lebron 1 on 1.

I'm laughing at the guys that said Ibaka is better than Chris Bosh.

nj1035
    Update your status

Ibaka better than Bosh? Stupid.

Battier will start missing sometime soon. Just don't buy that he's all of a sudden an 80% 3 pt shooter. Wade is hurt, I'm guessing he had his knee drained but he will fade these last few games in my opinion. He got his knee drained in the Indiana series and had 2 great games afterwards, then faded.

Durant is a great leader, OKC is a team full of fighters, I don't see them going down easy at all.

Goat Milk

They won't go easy. Just a few points for you to consider.

1. Battier is getting wide open looks. They are not being contested. NBA players will make 60% all day if open. James Jones will hit them if he's open. Steve Blake would. Dequan Cook would. They are paid to shoot.

2. Wade is 3rd all time (in NBA history) in points per game in the finals (8 games minimum). He won't fade. Wade is playing a lot of pg in this series. He's getting a lot of assists.

3. James 17 ppg last years finals. James 30 ppg this years finals. Dallas = 20+ assists per game last years finals. OKC = 14 assists per game? somewhere around there. Average age of 4 best players for the Thunder = 22.5. Average age of 3 best players for MIA= 28.5. Average age of 4 best players for Dallas = 33

You beat the Heat with passing. 11 asssts for the Thunder in gm 3. It's all isolation basketball bro. And if their main player is off (which he hasn't been even once) OKC is literally out of the game. You saw what happened when Durant went off the court in the third quarter. It was disastrous. Imagine if his jumper is just a little off.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Heat stars are in their prime. Thunder stars are a bunch of young punks who cant handle pressure that well. James has been to the Finals a couple of times and single-handedly took the Cavs there when he was also a young 22 yr old punk. Harden has been a no show for 2 of 3 games and so has Ibaka. Harden is a terrible ball handler and flops like a lil girl when he drives down the lane. Westbrook takes way too many shots and is basically Iverson 2.0. Durant is a wonderful scorer but he cant defend for jack.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Brooks is a good coach( spoelstra is not) andhe will get his team right but its obvious riley is coaching now.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i do believe okc will get one of these next 2, leaning to it being gm5 as i think this series to interseting for nba to let it die in 5 (although okc mentality could be questioned being so young and down 3-1 on road, think they will come out that gm and play with nothing to lose)...so heat go up 3-1 drop a gm (even tho they are focused something tell me they have a mental lapse trying to close it out) then heat win gm 6 in okc (heat have bounced back after every loss i believe)... way i see it it heat possibly in 5 trying to win at home but more likely heat in 6...

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Took heat with the points and the under

Heat will win this in 5

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Brooks is a good coach( spoelstra is not) andhe will get his team right but its obvious riley is coaching now.
    Ibaka can't guard Battier, it's over, and he keeps doing it. Bosh will light perkins and Ibaka tomorrow.