bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

WNBA: 6/18/2012- LA Sparks -9 (3x) to cash

Lesss get it!

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know you have been pretty good on the wnba recently but do you always take the heavy favorites? You also seem to always take Minnesota as well..

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Tofudog View Post
    I know you have been pretty good on the wnba recently but do you always take the heavy favorites? You also seem to always take Minnesota as well..
    He's a square, what do you expect? I've rarely seen him pick NBA teams other than the Lakers, Bulls, Heat, Thunder, Spurs :

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

well bleek, i agree with you here. may god help you.

bleek88

You have to ignore the critics (Seto), I love Lynx's basketball they are the most efficient team in the WNBA they dont blow layups or bad passes, sure 1 out of 10 times they might have a bad game, but mostly its domination. Tonight Sparks are clearly the better team and it will show from the start.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Cannot agree Bleek...Candace Parker plays down against what she sees as inferior competition like Mystics...also LAS just back from road trip and this will be there fourth game in six nights, about as bad a scheduling spot as exists in W...Mystics only playing 3rd in last 10 days, bad team, but rest spot vs. team they fear will make them play to the bell...also Mystics full of ex-Sparks will play with emotion...also LAS is turnover prone, and Mystics plan will be to pressure their guards, especially Tolliver...just not a good spot to lay a big number.

My play will be to hope LA gets off well, and I can get a couple extra points 2H knowing LA is likely to play loose with a lead.

Maybe it'll land in the sweet spot and we can both win our bets.

bleek88

Thats why they play the games!

bleek88

beaver time

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

This line seriously should've been -14, no less.

bleek88

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Cannot agree Bleek...Candace Parker plays down against what she sees as inferior competition like Mystics...also LAS just back from road trip and this will be there fourth game in six nights, about as bad a scheduling spot as exists in W...Mystics only playing 3rd in last 10 days, bad team, but rest spot vs. team they fear will make them play to the bell...also Mystics full of ex-Sparks will play with emotion...also LAS is turnover prone, and Mystics plan will be to pressure their guards, especially Tolliver...just not a good spot to lay a big number.

My play will be to hope LA gets off well, and I can get a couple extra points 2H knowing LA is likely to play loose with a lead.

Maybe it'll land in the sweet spot and we can both win our bets.

get em tomorrow! GL