frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

************** says Heat are best team of all time, LeBron best of all time

Travis Gregory Stano said today that the Heat are the best team of all time, even better than the 96-98 Bulls.

He said even though the Heat are only up 2-1, its already over and it might as well be 4-1. OKC is finished and might as well not even show up for Game 4 or 5. He said Games 4 and 5 will be for shits and gigles only, nothing more than victory laps and a coronation/emaculation for the greatest team of all time to finish its mission and the greatest player of all time to finally receive his ring.

He said it's not over yet though, this team will win the next 6-8 championships as long as everyone stays healthy.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

What an idiot

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

stop posting this shit

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    stop posting this shit
    This

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Seems to me your boys didn't start watching the NBA until last season. You should donkey punch them in the face

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

frogsrangers your stupid jinx thread don't work

you are going to lose your thunder series bet you fuckin square loser \*\*\*\*\*\*

stop this dumb faggy shit and learn to deal with losses like a man

BlacK_HazE
    #FEARtheSPEAR
    BlacK_HazE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has anyone ever wondered if this so called made up character "Travis Gregory Stano" is actually really frogsrangers thoughts/opinions in disguise? I just tried to google whoever this dude is and the only results were the posts frogsrangers make.. Every radio show has some type of website, cmon man

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK_HazE View Post
    Has anyone ever wondered if this so called made up character "Travis Gregory Stano" is actually really frogsrangers thoughts/opinions in disguise? I just tried to google whoever this dude is and the only results were the posts frogsrangers make.. Every radio show has some type of website, cmon man
    http://ktcu.tcu.edu/specialty.asp

It's not on the listing for some reason.

And I'm not a Heat fan

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

dude i just called the station and they said they never fukkin heard of this travis guy OR any lonathan dude....youre a fraud

I'll say this though...madison glendenning can get it http://ktcu.tcu.edu/djs.asp

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Travis Gregory Stano said today that the Heat are the best team of all time, even better than the 96-98 Bulls.
    Then I guess he's an idiot?
    Points Awarded:

TehSharp gave Cougar Bait 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

the pathetic people that gamble and post on this site make me question my own life. from this person to goat milk to every random clown i have seen come through this board for the past 6 years, i marvel at their stupidity. the constant need to make things up for attention, the arguing with people you will never meet, the bloviating ignorance you so seamlessly display. it makes me wonder; am i in this crowd? do others see me like this? probably not, but god you people are pathetic
    Points Awarded:

cleaveland gave chargers4222 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cleaveland, and thetrinity

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    dude i just called the station and they said they never fukkin heard of this travis guy OR any lonathan dude....youre a fraud

I'll say this though...madison glendenning can get it http://ktcu.tcu.edu/djs.asp
    Thank God someone exposed this clown

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Mavs are better than that trash.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    the pathetic people that gamble and post on this site make me question my own life. from this person to goat milk to every random clown i have seen come through this board for the past 6 years, i marvel at their stupidity. the constant need to make things up for attention, the arguing with people you will never meet, the bloviating ignorance you so seamlessly display. it makes me wonder; am i in this crowd? do others see me like this? probably not, but god you people are pathetic

Post of the year! It had me laughing out loud big time.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Perhaps you should take your superior intellect and your fabulous eloquence and bash them right up your arse mate...?

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Who the hell is Travis Gregory Stano?

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

amazing how many people i think the exact same about.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Dont even give this fool the time of day

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

you're right sando my bad...who you like tonight?