The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

OKC wins game 4, heres why

OKC has been up in all 3 games, won one of them. OKC was up by 10 in the last game and had Miami on the ropes when Brooks was forced to sit Durant with 4 fouls in the 3rd Quarter. He also took Westbrook off the floor to finish the 3rd leaving the OKC offense anemic at best.

So heres the deal, OKC has proven that they are at least as good as Miami in all 3 games. Durant rarely gets into foul trouble, especially that early. He will not be in foul trouble like that again tomorrow. I think Brooks learned that against this Miami team, he cannot sit both Westbrook and Durant together that long. He's been brilliant in making adjustments this post season and I expect that to continue.

Also, Harden has only played well in 1 of the 3 games. Harden is a really, really good player and Miami has done nothing to stop him, he's just playing poorly. He should play better in game 4.

OKC has been down in this playoffs a ton. They've trailed games by 13, 15 and 18 and came back to win the game. They've been down to SA 2 games to 0 and came back to win the series after winning 4 straight. A San Antonio team that had won 20 straight and was playing better than any team in the NBA, including the Heat. So OKC has resolve. They will not lie down and call it quits. The only frustration to this point I've seen on their faces has to do with bad calls.

So boys, bet OKC ML. Miami loves taking games off and being up 2-1 is a perfect time for them to take a mental vacation.

Take the Thunder at +money and thank me later.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

I am with ya on this one my friend... Well said!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

good analysis

but keep in mind every time the heat have fallen behind in the playoffs, they have won every game after that. fell behind 2-1 to the pacers then cranked out 3 straight wins. fell behind 3-2 to the celtics and cranked off 2 straight wins.

fell behind 1-0 to the thunder...

the only home game miami has lost in the playoffs was 78-75 to the pacers, bosh didn't play and other than lebron/dwade miami shot 9-34 and miami was 1-16 from 3 point range.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Could be another nail biter. Might pass on game 4 personally.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    good analysis

but keep in mind every time the heat have fallen behind in the playoffs, they have won every game after that. fell behind 2-1 to the pacers then cranked out 3 straight wins. fell behind 3-2 to the celtics and cranked off 2 straight wins.

fell behind 1-0 to the thunder...

the only home game miami has lost in the playoffs was 78-75 to the pacers, bosh didn't play and other than lebron/dwade miami shot 9-34 and miami was 1-16 from 3 point range.
    Miami also lost at home to Boston game 5. Think that OKC takes one of the next two to force game 6.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    OKC has been up in all 3 games, won one of them.
    OKC did not lead a single second of Game 2.

The Kraken

LT, you're right. For some reason I though I remembered them going up by 1 in the 3rd. Looks like the closest they got was 98-96 late in the 4th.

OKC is just young enough and dumb enough to go out and win this next game by 20, on the road. I wouldn't touch a spread but I feel comfortable with the ML.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Harden as a starter = okc in 6 (from start of series)

Harden coming off the bench = Miami in 6

Harden would start for 95% of nba teams.

Okc coach fuk in it up

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Iwin - I think you are onto something... and IF OKC just stays with Harden starting now... they might show some magic.

The Kraken

Iwin, quit thinking you know more than the OKC coach. Harden has come off the bench for the past three years and you want them to change that now? It would mess up the rotations.

Anyways, Haren coming off the bench is very important for them. Harden on the floor with Durant and Westbrook means Harden doesn't get his shots. They play spurts together and Harden is the third option .

Without Harden coming off the bench, OKC really has no offense for those times Durant sits.

The model is proven. Ginobli, Odom, Terry. All of those guys were coming off the bench and those three teams have basically swept the championships over the last decade.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post

Okc coach fuk in it up
    ginobli is the same way.. but it seems to work for spurs and okc.. is it working in their death in the playoffs. no.. but it worked all season so u really cant knock the dramatics and excitement of having a 6th man come off the bench that can outplay most starting 5.

for the record though I do believe u are right.. if okc DOESNT change it up they are dead.

then again miami brought bosh back as a starter and are 2-0 since. so who knows it might work or it might be coincidence.

-stash

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post

Okc coach fuk in it up
    Harden can't start because he is a liability on defense. Thabo is great on defense but is a liability on offense. So whenever Durant goes out, the Heat runs start

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    ginobli is the same way.. but it seems to work for spurs and okc.. is it working in their death in the playoffs. no.. but it worked all season so u really cant knock the dramatics and excitement of having a 6th man come off the bench that can outplay most starting 5.

for the record though I do believe u are right.. if okc DOESNT change it up they are dead.

then again miami brought bosh back as a starter and are 2-0 since. so who knows it might work or it might be coincidence.

-stash
    Chris Bosh is like a 6 time All Star. Harden is not Chris Bosh. He has to come off the bench on this team.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post

-stash
    Stash, I don't think OKC needs to change anything up. They won game won and were up by 10 in game 3. Down by only 2 with 13 seconds left in game 2. They're right there. What OKC really needs to do is start making their FT's. OKC's bread and butter is getting to the line and making a high % of FT's. They have no been doing this lately.

pepero428
    pepero428's Avatar Become A Pro!

durant rarely gets into foul trouble yes that's true but I don't really recall paul pierce being known for getting a lot of fouls either, the whole mia/bos series he pretty much was in foul trouble or fouled out didn't he?

durant could suffer the same fate

cdaniels24

Stash, I don't think OKC needs to change anything up. They won game won and were up by 10 in game 3. Down by only 2 with 13 seconds left in game 2. They're right there. What OKC really needs to do is start making their FT's. OKC's bread and butter is getting to the line and making a high % of FT's. They have no been doing this lately.
    You can make the same argument about the Heat vs Mavs last year. Heat had big leads and lost them, lost games at the free throw line, etc.. Every game was close but every loss is crucial. And with the Thunder losing a game they shouldve won (game three), I can't see them winning them winning game 4. Especially with the Heat knowing they were up 2-1 last year, I doubt that they will have one of their famous complacent games. I'm on the Heat game four. They are finally giving the Heat reasonable spreads to cover. 3.5 is a gift. But BOL

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by pepero428 View Post
    durant rarely gets into foul trouble yes that's true but I don't really recall paul pierce being known for getting a lot of fouls either, the whole mia/bos series he pretty much was in foul trouble or fouled out didn't he?

durant could suffer the same fate
    Durant doesn't get in foul trouble a lot because they aren't really any defensive teams in the west so most of their games is fast paced. Now that the game is slowed down a bit, Durant is forced to play more concentrated defense

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

all i do know about the OKC coach is that if he keeps playing perkins at the end of games the heat have this won.

when lebron sees perkins standing in the lane after bosh screens it is an easy 3 point play. perkins trying to stop lebron on a drive is comedy to watch.

The Kraken

Unfortunately Perkins is OKC's weak link. He's not terrible but he isn't overly athletic, doesn't have much size, doesn't shoot FT's or FG's well, so basically a liability. His best attribute is that he's tough and keeps the other teams bigs from getting good position down low, at the same time he some how gives up a ton of O-rebounds. Would love to see Cole Aldrich develop at a faster clip. He's much more athletic and has a bigger frame. Somehow though I doubt he'll ever pan out.

Any other bigs coming up soon that OKC could afford and that would play in OKC? Garnett? Gasol?

LOL
    LOL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami had a gazillion silly turnovers and shot 3 out of 876 outside the paint.

just sayin...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

yeah that is a problem with wade mostly and to some extent lebron. they both take a bunch of really long 2 point shots. the worst shot to take in basketball. you either get a closer or get back a few feet to try for the extra point, but shooting those long 2s is not very efficient.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

KG can't play at 5 all season long if you ask me. Gasol is a fukking pussy and they don't have the cap.

Maybe Marc but he's happy in Memphis I'd say.

The Kraken

I like the toughness of Perkins but that's about all he brings. Then again, maybe they don't need an elite level big guy. OKC just ran through the Spurs and Lakers, who have three of the top big men in the game. The Magic never really accomplished anything with Dwight. Dallas won last year with Chandler who was not an offensive juggernaut. So maybe Perk is fine. The Heat also don't have a true center that can take over a game, although Bosh is a huge upgrade from Perkins.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

C'mon

Chris Bosh? He's the crappest crap I've ever seen playing on the PF spot but still he is the key to this team and bringing them wins. This is the biggest motherfukking question of all time in basketball. For example he shot 3-12 in game 3.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami Heat has home court advantage for 3 games. I believe they will win at least 2 out of 3 games at home.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

i agree that OKC will win (should win) game 4

ive been betting situationally the entire playoffs and doing great

this is a PERFECT spot for OKC to win, not to mention GREAT VALUE!!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why can't Bosh hi-five anyone?!?!?! WTF is wrong with this baffoon?

He almost poked D-wade's eye out...

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Thunder win it or lose by like 2 points in game 4. They are too good and too talented.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Okc ml for 5 bills
    Thanks

DragonTrigger
    DragonTrigger's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Okla but it seems Miami knows how to get Durant into foul trouble. The last two games he's watching from the bench. This screws the whole team up. They're not used to seeing him sitting there and they don't know what to do.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Okc ml

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kracker I hope your right

We need this game bad

Best of luck

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Starting he game at home down 18-2 means okc coach is a dumb punk like the rest of his players.. Sitting Westbrook with durant when u need to put the game away is the fail of the year, okc coach is gutless, unfortunately he won't get much of the blame but he deserves it. Doesn't call timeouts to stop maimis runs either. No reason for him to be on the sideline

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

OKC has been up in all 3 games, won one of them. OKC was up by 10 in the last game and had Miami on the ropes when Brooks was forced to sit Durant with 4 fouls in the 3rd Quarter. He also took Westbrook off the floor to finish the 3rd leaving the OKC offense anemic at best.

So heres the deal, OKC has proven that they are at least as good as Miami in all 3 games. Durant rarely gets into foul trouble, especially that early. He will not be in foul trouble like that again tomorrow. I think Brooks learned that against this Miami team, he cannot sit both Westbrook and Durant together that long. He's been brilliant in making adjustments this post season and I expect that to continue.

Also, Harden has only played well in 1 of the 3 games. Harden is a really, really good player and Miami has done nothing to stop him, he's just playing poorly. He should play better in game 4.

OKC has been down in this playoffs a ton. They've trailed games by 13, 15 and 18 and came back to win the game. They've been down to SA 2 games to 0 and came back to win the series after winning 4 straight. A San Antonio team that had won 20 straight and was playing better than any team in the NBA, including the Heat. So OKC has resolve. They will not lie down and call it quits. The only frustration to this point I've seen on their faces has to do with bad calls.

So boys, bet OKC ML. Miami loves taking games off and being up 2-1 is a perfect time for them to take a mental vacation.

Take the Thunder at +money and thank me later.
    Miami won't take a mental vacation after being up 2-1 last year against Dallas and losing.

Likewise, I'm not sure why you don't think Duarnt will be in foul trouble when the Heat and reds have for him into foul trouble every game.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

12 Last