Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post

dont chase game 5 brah

-stash

thanks -stash for your concern

Sammy aint chasing because Sammy doesnt believe in this NBA fix stuff. If this were College MAC basketball I would believe in fixes

However

I will be betting OKC +3 1/2 AGAIN , game 5 for 0.55%

Last edited by Sam Odom; 06-20-12 at 09:49 AM.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sam, pal, you are 100% on the right track with this thread. It just so happened Miami winning was in the cards.

FWIW, I am on the verge of hammering OKC for game 5. Based on a very similar premise.

Sam Odom

C D , good luck

I'm betting small just for action and enjoying the Series... Made my nut on game 3

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    C D , good luck

I'm betting small just for action and enjoying the Series... Made my nut on game 3
    Smart. I am getting greedy due to how bad baseball is for me. Last hurrah in essence. Could be my down fall. Really like the points, and probably the ML with the chance to possibly getting a nice line live.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    saying its "rigged" is just an excuse for crybabies when they lose

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    saying its "rigged" is just an excuse for crybabies when they lose
    I made 3 units on game 3 and 3 units on game 4. I won. A lot. Both games was rigged. Please rethink your statement.

ChalkyDog

I do think the term rigged is misused a lot on this board.

I do feel that the refs have too much control of the outcome way too often, and at many times massage the outcome by some key calls/no calls. This series is one of those.

The teams are very even, on paper and on the court. A key call can tilt the scales.

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10353

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Sam, pal, you are 100% on the right track with this thread. It just so happened Miami winning was in the cards.

FWIW, I am on the verge of hammering OKC for game 5. Based on a very similar premise.
    Would the premise be somewhat similar as to the 1998 Finals(2-3-2 format) when the NBA's best player MJ led his Bulls into GM 5 at home up 3-1 having won 3 straight games. The Jazz with Stockton/Malone pulled the upset to send the series back to Utah.
    But alas, the NBA "rigged" Gm 6 in Utah with the coronation of the NBA title for MJ and the Bulls.

SparJMU

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    I made 3 units on game 3 and 3 units on game 4. I won. A lot. Both games was rigged. Please rethink your statement.
    Taking all 6 units and putting it on Miami ML tonight. The most rigged series since 2006 will end this evening, and I will have made 10 units from it.

SparJMU

Taking all 6 units and putting it on Miami ML tonight. The most rigged series since 2006 will end this evening, and I will have made 10 units from it.
    Easiest 10 units I have ever made. Games 2, 3, and 4 were completely rigged. Game 5 the refs actually tried to make it a game, but it was wayyyy to late. I will say it again, you can make a lot of money in this business if you can tell when the fix is in.

Sam Odom

...you can make a lot of money in this business if you can tell when the fix is in.

First 123